Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ New York New York ❯ What ever happened to Kasadey - Side story - ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New York New York
~*~ Side Story ~*~
Whatever Happened to Kasadey?

By: Rachel*
Gender: etc. etc.
Rated: PG-13
E-mail: DuckQueen2150@aol.com

~_~ Here it is! The sub chapter which tell what happened between Bryan and Li, what happened to Kasadey (Li's now X-girlfriend), How Myelin gets back into the story, a little about Sakura's mother, brother, and father! ::takes a breathe -_-':: And even a little with Mr. Teroda and Rita! ::chirp chirp:: ¬_¬' fine... Next time I WON'T tell you a thing how about that?!! ~_~ ENJOY!

-- I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura, I do own the made up characters though! --


~*~*~*~*~*~
7th Grade - Day of the Holiday Dance
~*~*~*~*~*~

"Kasadey!" Li shouted, over the echoed yelling in the hallways at the end of the day.

"Oh, hey Li!" She smiled and Li's heart stopped, she was so beautiful. Her long locks of blonde hair, her eyes, her personality that can make anyone smile on the worst day of her life, everything about her, he couldn't help but smile every time he saw her, herd her voice, anything and everything about her.

"Uhh, I was wondering if... Well, the holiday dance was coming up and I... Uhh, um... Doyouwanttogotothedancewithmetonight?!" Li blurted out. His heart was pounding, his nerves were just about shout, and he was as red as a tomato, praying not to be rejected.

"I'd love to go with you!" She smiled brightly, closing her locker, and pulling on her navy blue winter coat and light green backpack.

"Y... You do?"

"Yep." Kasadey beamed brightly.

Li could have died from joy. 'She said yes!' His mind screamed. "I... I'll have Wi drive me over to your house at 6:15 and pick us up then?" Li calmed down some and wasn't quite as red, as before, but Kasadey could still notice somewhat.

"6:15's fine, I'll see you then." She put her hair behind her ears and began to walk to her bus hoping her mom had remembered to get her dress for the dance from the cleaners.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"So Li, did it work?" Sakura and Madison came running around the corner in anticipation nearly colliding with Li.

"Hmmm... N- YES! Of, course she said yes!" Li let his hand run through his dark brown hair as they walked outside.

"AHH! Oh, I told you it would work, you've got to trust me more often, she's had such and big crush on you since you came to this school." Sakura smiled, and put her arm around him laughing as he just starred blankly in front of himself.

"Oh, I'm so happy for you!" Madison squeaked struggling with her, and managing not to trip and kill herself at the same time...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey Kasadey." Bryan yelled waving his arm as he came running around the corner.

"Oh... Hey Bryan." Kasadey said nervously avoiding eye contact and walking as fast as she could on the ice covered walkway.

"You sound so enthusiastic to see me... Hey, listen to me will yo-"

"Why should I Bryan, is it me, or didn't we break up, three months ago!"

"Darn it I don't care Kasadey, I... I still care about you!" Bryan grabbed onto her shoulder making her stop in her tracks. She turned and looked at him coldly pulling away from his grip.

"Yeah, and I don't care either Bryan! I'm going to the dance with Li, not you, Li!" Kasadey yelled throwing her hands in the air before turning away and running.

"Li?" Bryan barely even whispered as he watched Kasadey run around the corner of the sidewalk, and out of sight. 'But he's my best friend... He knew I still liked her! How could he even THINK of asking Kas to the dance!?' Bryan held back his anger, although his brain was screaming, and his eyes were dark and bleak.


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~


"Sakura! Please, I need help! How should I know what a girl would want for a gift? I'm not a girl!" Li pleaded on the phone falling on his bed, his hair the color of the bark of an oak tree loosely landing onto his eyes.

"Uhhh! Fine, I'll be over in like ten to fifteen minuets..." Sakura looked at the clock on the living room table. It was already 4:45... "But if I'm late for the dance because of you, I'll hate you for life Syaoran!" Sakura teased saying goodbye and hanging up the phone.

"Yo, Sakura! Tori yelled pounding on her door, as he walked into her room. "Dad says you've got dish duty this week, so go..." Tori took a bight of his BLT and as he talked and let his hand run through his jet black hair.

"Hmmm... Actually... You're just the person I needed to talk to!" Sakura smirked evilly. "Dearest big brother in the world... Could you pretty, pretty please take me over to L- I mean my friends house? I need to help them before the dance tonight." Sakura starred at Tori with her hands clenched together and held to her chest.

"Yeah right squirt. Go look somewhere else. Maybe dad'll take you." Tori began to turn around when Sakura gripped onto his arm.

"Please! I need you to drive me over to... Well, it'll only take about ten minuets to get there, and dad is busy with work, plus I have to get ready also for the dance tonight!" Sakura pleaded, looked strait at Tori.

"Uhh... Fine, fine... You win. But I will need o know where exactly we're going..." Tori sighed, giving up so he would have to here flack about it all night.

"Oh... Ummm... Well, heh heh... You se-"

"Just tell me already!"

"Li's place..." Sakura held her breath she knew what was coming.

"We're going where?!" He yelled, the veins on his neck flaring in pure anger.

"He doesn't know what to get for Kas, and I told him I'd help him out!" Sakura yelled even louder. "Please! I told him I'd be there in ten minuets, and that was ten minuets ago!!" Sakura pushed Tori out of her doorway and down the stares quickly and managed to grab his keys from the kitchen counter and say good-bye to her father all at the same time.

"Uhh! Fine, fine! I'll let you stop by that little punk's house! But don't expect me to be doing it again any time soon!" Tori yelled slamming his car door shut.

"OK!" Sakura pleaded closing the door on her side before turning and throwing a few of her things in the back of the old beat up car his their father used to own, until Tori got his license and the old car was now Tori's car.

Tori started the loud roaring engine...::puut puut...::

"Tori! Dad said to take the car to the shop to be fixed!" Sakura groaned. The car wouldn't start it was basically a piece of junk...

Torn leather seats, the smell of mold for some reason... And the fact that every two, to three weeks the car would have to go to the shop where their father had bought it and spend at LEAST a hundred bucks each time Tori was there..

"ERRR!! Stupid-"

"You can take my car.." Mr. Avalon noted handing Tori the keys through an open window. "Oh, and sweetheart, Madison just called, she said to bring all of your things with you over to her house. I guess you'll be having her mother.. Or the ladies with the sunglass thing taking you.." Mr. Avalon smiled Weakly as Sakura moaned slightly and ran like a blur into the house and back.. This ended up taking fifteen minuets. 'Teenagers...'

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Li's house
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Uhhh.... SAKURA! Where the heck are you?!" Li shouted gripping onto his hair and pulling as he fell onto his bed.

"Master. Syaoran... If you need any help getting her a gift.. I'd suggest roses.." Wi said, as he popped his head around the door.

"I don't want to get her roses! I already do have something! … I just need Sakura to give me a 100% on it!" Li groaned, throwing a pillow over his head.

"Hmm.. I don't have any ideas at the moment... I'm sure your little friend Sakura will be over in a little bit Master Sharon.

"Yeah, I'm sure you're right Wi." Li mumbled under the pillow.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Tori and Sakura...
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I swear sometimes-"

"You turn here Tori!"

"Wha?!" Tori yelled in a mix of confusion and anger. But it was to late he passed the street. 'Uhh.. Why me?' Tori grumbled something to himself as he found the nearest driveway to turn around in.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Ten Minuets Later
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Master Li, Sakura is here!" Wi yelled from downstairs.

"Gahhh!" Li stumbled over his own feet barely able to miss the stair case...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bryan
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~

"No... I want her taken care of tonight, you hear me?!" Bryan was filled with anger as he talked to one of his... Well, closer friends.

"Yeah..." The voice on the other side of the phone said, now not sure himself if he wanted to do this or not.

"You don't sound to convincing Jack! Are you going to kill her and Li or not?!" Bryan yelled into the phone slamming his door tightly.

"Yeah, I'll do it Bry-"

"Don't turn back on me now buddy, your my best friend and you know it!" Bryan lied, to the guy on the other end. "They'll be driving to the dance. You hit them with the truck and floor it out of there! Trust me you wont get caught..." Bryan smiled, as he looked at an old picture of Li, him, and Kasadey, sitting on the side of his bed.

"I'll do it." Jack hung up the phone and looked at the time. "Guess I should get going now."

************

"You sure; this is what you're going to get Kasadey?" Sakura stood in front of Li wearing a gold chain with a pendent in the shape of a rose bud, and a blue joule in the middle.

"I can't really turn back now... It coast me $100.00 as it is!" Li collapsed on his bed again glazing at the mirror staring at Sakura's reflection, and blushing slightly, before noting the time and jumping to his feet. "Gahhhhh! "

"Wha... Ho!" Sakura, quickly ran out of Li's room leaving him in a panic and she ran downstairs and grabbed the phone in the kitchen dialing Madison's phone number.

*************

"Yes Miss. Taylor, we're leaving now." <ring ring> "Uhh..."

"No, no, Arin! You can forget the phone I can get it myself, now you go pick up Sakura and Li now!" Madison yelled at Arin, the girls oak brown hair falling into her face, as Madison pushed her away, in the other direction.

"Oh... I are you sure Miss?"

"Yes, yes, yes and thousand times yes I said, you don't have to go pick up the phone! Now go pick up Sakura, and Li, Sakura will be getting ready here, and Li should already be ready! But then on the way to the dance we'll be picking up Kasadey!" Madison paced back and forth leaving Arin somewhat lost, but she just smiled and nodded.

"Alright then I'll head over now. I'll be back in a few minuets Miss. Taylor."

"See ya!" Madison ran to the phone a picked it up as Sakura was about to hang up. "Sakura?" Madison knew it had to be her, no one else in their right mind would let the phone ring fifty times.

"Madison! Where the heck are you?! You should be in the car with Arin heading over here to Li's!" Sakura was in a panic, she hadn't even started to get ready, her hair was a wreck, and her face had lost all form shape and way of color...

"Yeah, Arin should be there right about... Now?"

<Ding Dong>....

"How... Did you do that?..." Sakura stared out the bay window in the front of the house, seeing Arin running out of the stretch limo.

"Well, got to go then, see ya in a sec` Madison!" Sakura beamed into the phone, hanging it up quickly and running back into Li's room.

"Li! Arin is here to pick us up! Move you butt!" Sakura scurried around the room grabbing her things and running back out to greet Arin.

"Uhh! Okay, okay!" Li grabbed the velvet case with he necklace and Kasadey's coursage, and ran out slamming his door with an abrupt thud.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Kasadey's house 1hour later
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Honey! That Li boy will be here any minuet now, get out of the bathroom, I'm sure you look fine!" Kasadey's mother stood at the stair case and yelled up to her daughter who refused to leave the bathroom.

"I'll be out in a minuet!" She shouted back so her mother could hear her. And as if on 'q' door bell rang.

Kasadey had her hair pulled back into two neat buns with little whips descending from them. Her dress was a dark purple color. Long, with a raised pattern throughout it. It adorned her small form making her look as if she were a princess.

"Kasadey…" Li starred at her in amazement. She was beautiful.

"Hey Li!" Kasadey smiled running over to hug him tight.

Mrs. Baker smiled at her daughter and ran quickly into the kitchen to grab her camera. "Hang on you two! I want to get a picture!"

"Mom, no!" Kasadey begged.

"It's okay Kas." Li smiled wrapping his arm around her and faced Mrs. Baker.

"Smile!" Mrs. Baker gleamed and then there was a bright flash of the camera.

Kasadey and Li hurried out and into the car Arin was driving, to meat her, Sakura, and Madison.

Sakura had her hair slightly curled and half up half down. Her dress was long with a sheer black top layer and a dark deep red color underneath. Al color had returned to her face, she was just as pretty as Kasadey.

The same was for Madison. Her hair was up in a fluffy lose little bun placed at the top of her head some pieces falling down and curled.

"Kasadey!" Sakura and Madison screamed hugging her tightly. "You look so pretty! I love the outfit!" Sakura smiled sitting next to Madison and taking a sip of her soda that Madison had made sure they had in the cooler in the back.

"Thanks, I like your dresses also." Kasadey sat next to Li as he closed the door.

"We're clear to go Arin!" Madison shouted tapping on the shadowed glass. The car started up and quickly sped around the corner.


------------------------
Bryan and Jack
------------------------

"They should be coming around the corner in the limo in about two minuets… Kasadey and Li are sitting in the back left hand side you hit into there car with the truck and make sure there dead…"

"But… But what if I get caught, or they aren't dead and they know I did it?!" Jack was about sixteen and had barely even gotten his license.

"Trust me… You won't get hurt, and I'll get you the twenty grand so you can get all the drugs you want…"

Jack smiled. He hadn't been able to get a hold of the money to pay for them before… But with that… "I'll do it. I trust you."

'Hmm… Like I'd be able to get a hold of twenty grand! I can't be leave he bought that story… He's really desperate for that money… All so he can fry his brain and kill himself…' Bryan hopped out of the car and went into a nearby coffee shop so he could watch Kasadey and Li be killed instantly on impact.

---------------------------

"No way! That's so not fair I got a C+ of the test, and you got a 100%?!" Sakura laughed with a mix of shock.

"Ahhhhh!" Everything seemed to be a blur as a navy blue truck came flying down the street. Mettle met with mettle… The last thing Sakura saw was Kasadey, who seemed to almost be flying forward going head-first threw the window…

------------------
Ten minuets later
------------------

Li was the first to awaken. The limo had flipped over and his foot was caught under the seat. "Uhh… Kas? Sakura? Anyone?" Li moaned flinching in pain his head was bleeding pretty badly and at the time he figured his ankle was broken along with a few ribs… But hat was just what he could see and feel. Everything ached. So far there was no one at the scene… No one except for Bryan. "Bryan? Bryan is that you?"

"Damn… You're still alive…"

"Wha? Bryan help please call 911… Where's Kasadey? Help her!" Li shouted in pain as he was pulled abruptly outside.
"Help?! Oh yeah you think I'll help save her or you? Anyways with the looks of you, you won't make it very long…" Bryan smiled kicking him in the side with such force Li could hear his ribs snapping in half.

"Time card release!" Sakura screamed hearing what Bryan had said. Sakura dragged her self to Li's side placing his head in her lap. "Li, Li are… are you alright?!" Sakura felt the tears fall from her eyes holding him tight. 'Don't die! Don't die on me Syaoran!'

"A… Avalon?" Li smiled rolling over coiffing up blood onto the black tar road. "Ch… Check on Kasadey!" Li shouted moving much slower then Sakura.

"No…" Sakura scrambled over to Kasadey's motionless body blood surrounding her.

"Kasadey!" Li cried collapsing next to her.

"Li don't touch her, she could be really hurt!" Sakura cried uncontrollably as she saw her tattered body bloodied from the glass and impact. She reached out with shaky hands to check her pulse. "No…" Sakura breathed not knowing what to do. She was helpless. She couldn't stand the loss of strength from using time…

"What?" Li looked at Sakura and then to Kasadey. "She… No… No! Kasadey! God please no!" Li slammed his fist into the cold concrete.

"I'm… I'm… I can't hold the time card any longer…" Sakura collapsed onto the floor Li soon after from loss of blood. Madison and Arin were still in the limo but would be okay.

Bryan didn't have enough time to take care of Li before help was on its way… He didn't have any idea how Sakura had gotten out of the limo… But that wasn't the problem…


-------------------
Tori and Mr. Avalon
-------------------

<News Flash>

There was a major car accident on 30th and 10th St. So far all we know is that there were two deaths. The people involved are as fallowed… Li Syaoran, Madison Taylor, Arin Trason, Kasadey Baker, Sakura Avalon-"

"Dad!" Tori screamed, dropping a mug full of coffee onto the floor and running upstairs. "Dad Sakura's hurt bad!" Tori's head was spinning first his mom… 'What if Sakura doesn't make it? Dad won't be able to live!'

"What?!"

"On… On the news!" Tori shouted pointing downstairs. Just then the phone rang… "…You want me to get it?"

"N… No I'll do it." Mr. Avalon staggered to the phone and picked it up. "He… Hello?"

"Mr. Avalon?"

"Yes, this is him…"

"County hospital. Your daughter has been hurt..."

"Is… Is she okay?"

"She should be fine… But I'm afraid one of her friends didn't make it…"

"…I'll… I'll be over in about ten minuets… Fifteen at the most." Mr. Avalon hung up the phone and looked over at Tori.

"Don't tell me she's dead dad. She's not dead!" Tori stared at his dad with tear filled eyes.

"Tori! Tori calm down! Sakura will be fine!" Mr. Avalon shouted grabbing a hold of Tori and making him look into his eyes.

"That's what you told me the night mom died. You want me to believe you now?" Tori pulled away and began to walk down stairs… "I'll be waiting in the car…"

"Damn it Tori! It's not like mom! She had a sickness, no one could help her Tori you and Sakura were just little kids what did you expect me to tell you she was going to die have fun?!" Mr. Avalon stood firm pain shooting through his body.

"No… I wanted to know weather I was going to have a mother to talk to in the morning…" Tori ran down the stairs and out the door slamming it shut behind him.

"Uhh…" Mr. Avalon clenched his fists tightly fighting back the tears. 'Tori… I…' He ran down after him.


---------------
The crash site
---------------

"What time was it when the truck hit the limo?" An officer was standing before Bryan. It had begun to rain out and there were firemen, and an ambulance all around trying to get Arin, and Madison out of the crushed limo.

"The man in the truck is a live guys'!" A fireman shouted everyone came running over. Bryan was left starring in wonderment. 'H… How?!'

"I…"

"Shh… Don't talk kid we're going to get you out of here as soon as we can okay?"

"I… I need to talk to Bryan!"

Bryan froze mid step and looked at his bloodied face.

"I… I want… My twenty grand…" Jack smiled knowing he had no chance of making it out of this situation a live. He didn't want to kill anyone to begin with. But the money was what had gotten him. He could at least drag Bryan down. He knew now. He wasn't even going to have gotten that money to begin with.

"What?" The officer looked back at Bryan looking him up and down.

"…He wanted me to kill them… He… He told me he'd give me the money if I…" It was to late… Jack's body stopped. His chest inhaled one last breath of air before he died in the officer's arms.

"Bryan… I'm afraid I'm going to have to take you in for tonight…" The officer walked towards Bryan.

"Wha? You… You believe that crack head?! You can't take me in; I'm only fourteen year old!" Bryan backed away from the cop

"Kid… I'm a cop if I think there is something wrong I can take you in for whatever I want, as long as you are a threat to something. Now just come here and I'll make sure no one hurts you okay?"

"No! Stay away from me! I didn't do anything! I'll sue you for this get the hell off of me!" Bryan kicked and yelled as the officer gripped a hold of him by his waist and carried his off into the car…


----------------
Hospital room 27
---------------

"Kasadey?" Li moaned opening his eyes. He looked around seeing a bed next to him… It wasn't Kasadey… It was Sakura. She turned her head tears still falling from her eyes.

"Li…" Sakura smiled trying to hold the pain away from Li.

Li just looked at her his eyes glazed over not knowing what to say, think. Everything seemed to be happening so fast. The women he loved more then anything was dead. Bryan was… Well, he had tried to kill him. Li didn't know what to do.

"I'm sorry Li…"

"For what? You don't have anything to feel sorry about." Li starred blankly at the sealing.

"For not helping Kasadey… For making you admit to yourself that you loved her, for talking you into asking her out. If… If I hadn't… This wouldn't have even happened; and Kasadey would still be alive!" Sakura cried into her blood stained sheet not bothering to hold back the pain any longer.

"Don't blame yourself. If I didn't really love Kasadey I wouldn't have admitted that I loved her to you! Trust me it's not your fault… If anything it's mine Sakura. I shouldn't have gone out with her at all…"

----------------------
Tori and Mr. Avalon
----------------------

'Maybe was to harsh? I'll tell dad I was wrong when he comes out.' Tori sighed sitting in the car worried half to death about Sakura and… Well, even Li.

"…Come on Tori… Lets go now." Mr. Avalon walked by Tori without a glance. With his fists held tight as he closed the car door.

"Dad… I… I'm sorry, it's just… I've-"

"Don't worry I understand, lets get to the hospital as soon as we can alright?" Tori looked at his father one more last time before sitting down.

"Alright…"

---------------------
One year later - Last court hearing…
---------------------

"Bryan Camble… This court finds you incident in the cause of deaths to, Kasadey Baker, and Jack Gable. And for the attempted murder of Sakura Avalon, Madison Taylor, Arin Tarson, and Li Syaoran this court finds you… innocent…" Bryan smiled, and glanced back at Li and the others.

"No…" Li sat in the pew with Z, Sakura, Madison, and the others. "This isn't happening no… It isn't true! He's not getting out with nothing!" Li shouted Z gripped a hold of Li by his arms holding him back.

"For get about it man! It's over and you can't do anything about it!" Z's hands were shaking he hated seeing Li like this.

Bryan shook his lawyer's hand and walked down the hallway where some people glared others cheered for Bryan. His parents were not far behind him crying for joy knowing there little boy was safe and free… Bryan stopped by Li and the others smiling. "To bad they don't know what really happened… Other wise I'd be in jail for a long time. But… There sadly enough wasn't enough evidence to fry my butt." Bryan was only about two inches away from Li's face, his voice seething with hate.

"Why you little!" Li shouted braking from Z's grip. He lunged at Bryan punching him right in the right eye and pushing him to the ground.

"Heh! You think that hurt me? I bet it hurt Kasadey a lot when she went flying through the window and hit the hard ground..." Bryan all but whispered as an officer forced Li off of Bryan and helped Bryan up escorting him out of the room.

'Kasadey!' Li's mind screamed he fell to his knees tears falling freely. "This is a dream, I'm dreaming I'll wake up and she'll still be a live I know she will!" Li hit his fist into the hard wooden floor over and over again not able to stop.

"Li…" Sakura chocked with in the mix of tears. She bent down as he sat up finally looking at her. "It'll be okay, you've got to move on Li… She… She's not going to be coming back to us no matter how much we want her to." Li stared at her before wrapping his arms around her and hugging her tightly.

"I miss her so much Sakura… I just want to see her one more time. Is that so much to ask for?" Sakura smiled slightly returning the hug.

"I know Li… I know…"

"Li?!" Myelin came running down the hall way. "Li I came as soon as I could from Hong Kong when I heard about the-" Rita ran over to Myelin quickly placing her hand over her mouth.

"Shhh! He's having a really hard time with it…" Rita dragged her away with Nikki, Chielisa, and Z. "When did you get back?"

"About an hour ago…" Myelin smiled at him. 'He's changed a lot since I left last… He found another girl… Maybe if I try he'll love me once again? I'll have to take it really slowly… I don't want to hurt him…'

"Rita? Come on your mom told me to drive you home…" Mr. Teroda came in through an open court room door almost empty now.

Rita blushed and everyone starred in question not sure why. "I… Oh… Umm… Alright hang on a second.

"Sakura, Li?" Rita paused for a few seconds letting them look up there eye's both still teary. "I… I've got to get going now. Sakura if you need anything call me okay? You to Li." She smiled as they both stood and hugged before leaving.

"Okay Rita… Thank you for being here." Li smiled for the first time in what seemed like ages, and Sakura cheered up a bit when she noticed.

---------------
<Time Laps>
---------------

Well, Myelin moved back to Japan and was planning on staying much longer then before and once again try to win Li's heart... Li and Bryan now will never be friends again. Rita and Mr. Teroda's relationship is slowing growing, and Kasadey will forever remain in those whose hearts she touched. They will miss her but slowly have to move on to greater things…

--------------------------

'Each friend represents a world in us, a
world possibly not born until they arrive,
and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born…'
-Anaïs Nin -



:: Hee ^___^':: I'm proud of myself! Almost 15 pages of a great sub chapter! ::silence:: Well, at least I enjoyed it! (YOU BETTER REVIEW!! MY B-DAY IS COMING UP!! I WANT TO SEE REVIEWING PEOPLE!!!!!!!!)

I hope this was a powerful chapter, at least most ½ through the story. I got kinda teary eyed with the Li crying over Kasadey when she forst died myself & I WROTE IT!! -_-' Heh… Yes, I know sad isn't it lol, at least I wrote it folks!

Well, g2g now!

Toodles always,
Rachel*

E-mail me at: DuckQueen2150@aol.com