Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ New York New York ❯ A Long Friday Night Out - Part B - ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New York New York
- Chapter 2 -
A Long Friday Night Out - Part B -

By Rachel*
Rated: PG-13 (Etc. Etc.)
Gender: (I said it in Cahapter 1 ^^)
E-mail: DuckQueen2150@aol.com

~*~ Here is the rest of chapter 2! I'm still working on the Sub chapter (What happened to Kasadey) but it wont take long! ^^ I PLEASE READ AND REVIEW EACH CHAPTER IF YOU CAN FOLKS!!! I need to know what you all are thinking in those brains of yours! G2G now Review Review & Enjoy! ~*~

~*~ I don't own Cardcaptor Sakura, only the made up characters and the story idea/plot ~*~

------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God!" Chielisa yelled as she ran up to Sakura and away from the arms of Z. "You guys take FOREVER to get here! Oh, and we already bought the tickets for Zoolander, for the five of ya."

Chielisa had her hair in its usual braded pigtails, she was wearing a pair of short black shorts and a button down slick white top with the first three buttons undone.

"Hurry up! We'll all miss the beginning!" Rita screeched jumping up and down when she saw Sakura and the rest of them scurrying across the street.

"Okay, okay, we're hurrying Rita!" Li yelled, not meaning it to be mean or anything.

"Aww... How cute is that, the whole happy family together..." Bryan smiled his eyes dark and cold. "You forgot to invite me you guys, now that isn't very nice is it? You shouldn't make a person feel left out."

"Bryan..." Li, tried to walk away, but Bryan and a few of his friends had already popped in front of him first.

"Yeah, nice to see ya to Li..." Bryan smiled cocking his head to one side before taking a few steps forward, so one of the lights would shine on him. "Look who's in the spotlight now Li..."

"Just back off Bryan, I'm not here to fight, I'm just going to see a movie with my FRIENDS, and I don't think your name is on my list anymore, why don't you take a look your name will be crossed off... Permanently." Li just glared at his, hate pouring out of his mouth.

"Come on Li..." Sakura said almost at a whisper walking over to Li, grabbing a hold of his arm, and pulling him away from Bryan, before anything more happened...

"I'd watch your back Li... Oh, and Kasadey loved me more then she would have ever loved you Li..." That did it; Li pulled himself away from Sakura and ran up to Bryan slamming him right in the face.

"Damn you Bryan! Don't you EVER say anything about her again Camble! I'd be watching your back; I don't need to be watching mine..." Li held himself back and walked back over to the door to join the others.

"Hmm... Well, it's not really you I was talking about; it's more like your pretty little Sakura..." Bryan whipped the blood away from his nose and lip smiling as him and his 'FRIENDS' walked away.

"Li... Come on, forget about him... He's just a jerk." Myelin and Sakura walked over to him together.

"Hmm..." Li just looked away. Not letting Sakura, Myelin, or anyone see the pain in his eyes.

Sakura and Myelin just glanced at each other, and then kept walking... Not talking, not doing anything.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Honey, honestly, he can't be THAT bad, I mean Sakura would know better then to hang around with a guy like that if he hurt her or something!" Rie leaned against Tori as they sat down on a bench in front of a lake.

"I still don't trust that little punk..." Tori grumbled to himself while he let his hand run through Rie's red hair.

"Promise me that you'll leave him AND your sister alone..."

"Hmmm... Fine..." Tori lied; he couldn't just watch that little pain spending every second with his sister! I mean, who knows what he could do. 'I'm sorry sweet, I've got to watch them and make sure he doesn't try anything...'

"Thanks sweetheart." Rie kissed him gingerly on the cheek before the got up and walked down the dimly lighted path.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"'Cough Cough' I think I have the black long 'Cough Cough' " Zoolander was on the screen at a bar with his dad and brothers.

"I love this movie, it's so funny!" Chielisa laughed and whispered into Sakrua's ear.

"Hmm..." Sakura somewhat agreed, not really paying attention. 'Li...' Sakura glanced over quickly Nikki and Madison quickly.

He wasn't doing anything... Just starring blankly at the ground, only blinking when his eyes began to sting. 'Kasadey...' Her face wouldn't leave his mind, even though he liked Sakura... He couldn't think about anything else. Her long locks of sandy colored hair, and crystal blue eyes... Her smile... 'Camble...' Li clenched his fists tightly and fought against the pain and anger.

"Sakura? What's up with Li?" Eathen leaned forward so only him and her could hear each other.

"I... Uhh, umm well... I can't really talk about it. Maybe some other time, okay?"

"OK..." Was his only reply. As he leaned back into his seat and watched the movie. Questions written a crossed his features, left unanswered.

"Did you know that Zoolander was a tru-"

"Shut up Z.." Everyone moaned in unison, as he began to talk to Eathen.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
After the movie
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Oh my God, that was SO the best movie!" Chielisa laughed as Z wrapped his arms around her a kissed her gently on the neck.

"Hmm.." Li replayed, no emotion in his voice, on his face.. Nothing.

"Come on Li!" Sakura yelled as she began to walk across the rode backwards without looking.

"Huh? SAKURA WATCH OUT!" Li shouted running as fast as he could grabbing onto her and throwing her to the ground dodging a truck.

"SAKURA! Everyone yelled running over to her, and Li.

"Ar- are you okay?" Li asked starring at Sakura, there faces centimeters away from each other.

"Huh, oh yeah... I- I think so..." Sakura breathed taken aback slightly on how close Li was to her, and he wasn't making any decisions on moving.

"Oh my God, is she okay!?" Rita screeched, tears in her eyes.

"I'm fine... No worries you guys. Li, saved me..." Sakura began to sit up, and Li accidentally brushed his lips against her's, and turned as red as a beak managing to turn away and still help her.

"ACK! Sakura, your dress!" Madison could have died, it was ruined. With a big tear down the side, and a little blood from a cut on her arm.

"It's all right, I'll... Just have to get a new one-" Then suddenly reality hit. "NO! What am I going to tell my dad! He'll think I was harassed or something!" 'That and Tori would blame Li, and I'd find his bloody dead corpse hanging out my window if I come home in this!'

"I've got an idea!" Madison grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and dialed the number to her house.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hello Taylor residence?"

"Hey, Airen? It's me Madison.

"Oh! Hello, Miss. Taylor. What's wrong? Do you need me to pick you up?"

"Well.. Yes, and could you bring by the green dress in my closet, next to the polyester jacket, and the third row of shoes-"

"Oh, yes that one. Sure no problem Miss. Taylor I'll be there in about 10 minuets.

"Thank's Airen! Choa." Madison hug up the phone and replaced it once again in her purse.

"Problem solved Madison?" Eathen asked.

"Yep, I got the same dress last month." Everyone went blank and sighed, momentarily. "Heh heh... My bad?"

"Umm, Sakura, are you going with Madison to be dropped off?"

"Hmm... Oh, yeah. Uhh, and thanks Li, thanks a lot actually." Sakura walked over to Li who sat under a nearby tree.

"Uh huh.. No problem." Li blushed slightly as he brushed a leaf off her face quickly.

"Oh, thanks.. Well, I guess you've to go take Myelin, and Eathen home now.."

"Uhh! Don't remind me!"

"Opps, sorry... Well, I'll see you sometime tomorrow, or Sunday then?"

"Yeah, see ya Avalon."

"Sakura just smiled as she turned away and walked back over to the chatty group of people.

"Li! Hurry up I've got to get up early tomorrow so I can pack my things!" Myelin yelled running over to him weakly, not her normal optimistic self, she glanced painfully towards Sakura, and then back to Li. 'He wouldn't have done that if it was me in Sakura's place.. He would have let the car hit me.. Or have waited a few seconds, and ended up killing himself and me..' Myelin swallowed the ball in her throat, and held back the tears as they gathered Eathen and all their belongings, said by to everyone else and drove off.

"Thank you Li.. Thank you..." Sakura bit her nail slightly, and looked up at the sky, the stars shined, and the moon was bright, half shadowed over...

----------------------------------

-^-^- heeee I hope you like the story so far! PLEASE REVIEW!!! ::crys:: I'll cry and whine if u don't! :(

Toodles always,
Rachel*
(DuckQueen2150@aol.com)