Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ New York New York ❯ A Long Friday Night Out - Part A - ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
New York New York

Chapter 2
A Long Friday Night Out
-Part A-

By: Rachel*
Rated: PG-13 (Etc. etc.)
Gender: Romance/Drama/Mild Comedy
E-mail: DuckQueen2150@aol.com

~*~ After you finish this chapter and you want to read more please e-mail me and I'll post up the next part if you really like it ^^ Oh and sorry for no grammer/spelling check... I'm busy doing my *science project* lol ¬_¬' heh heh ~*~

~ I own nothing but the made up caharacters adn the plot/story ~

----------------------------

"Tori, Li is picking me up and that's FINAL!" Sakura slammed her door shut locking it behind her quickly.

"NO WAY! I wont let him near you! I'll drive you there! I'll call Rie now and tell her I'll be a little late!"

"TORI!" Sakura screamed throughing a pillow against the door. Then something a memory popped into her might like a rubber band, that keeps streating, and you never know when it's going to snap. "Oh my God, your still mad at him aren't you?!" Sakura's mind went into flashback mode from the first day she had met Li.


~~Flashback~~


"YOU HAVE THE CLOW CARDS!" Li shouted pulling the Lazen Board away from Sakura.

"H-How." Sakura went as pale as a sheet, her mind began to scream out the posabiltitys, but none of them seemed logical enough.

"This Lazen Board was made to find Clow Cards, NOW GIVE THEM TO ME!" Li shouted once more holding the strange board in his left hand and holding out his right hand waiting for Sakura to give him the Clow Cards.

"What?!"

"THE CLOW CARDS!"

"No, I can't! I- I promised Kero I'd collete ALL the Clow Cards!"

"Kero, you meen the Guardian Best of the Seal, Keroberos?"

"You know Kero?!"

"Why would Keroberos have some girl hold onto the cards for him?"

"Kero's powers have dwindled so he's kind of small now.. He asked for my help!"

"The sun is his symbol, he's ruller of flame and earth... So, do you have all of the cards?!"

Uh.. Well... Umm... No not really..." Sakura shook her head and blushed slightly sturtering with her words.

"How long have you been looking?" Li looked at her and was beging to think this was a pointless but continued to bug her.

"Uh.. Since April.."

"Nine mounths and you still havent colletted ALL the cards yet?!"

"Uh huh..." Sakura bowed her head in what seemed like shame. WELL, how do YOU
know about the Clow Cards?!"

"None of YOUR Business!" Sakura glared and began to walk away when Li grabed her arm gripping very tightly. "I'll search for the rest on my own, but give me all the cards you have NOW!"

"No! Let me go Li! Oww, your hurting me!" Sakura screamed but stopped when Li was lifted up into the air by.. TORI!

"Don't tuch my sister EVER again!" Tori glared with such hate in his eyes that Sakura could feel it from where she was sanding.

"Hiiyaa!" Li kicked Tori and mangagded to get his arm pretty hard, but Troi was able to block him from whacking him across the head.

"Little punk..." Tori stood in fighting stance, as Madison came running over to Sakura.

"Are you all right Sakura?!" Madison was having a heart attack as she saw her best friend holding her arm in pain and leaning up against a fence watching her brother and the new kid fighting.

"Hmm, oh yeah I'll be fine he just had a really strong grip on my arm..."


~~End of Flash Back~~



Sakura sat on her bed the last words eachoing through her mind. "Tori he's changed! He'd kill himself trying to protect me instead of seeing me hurt!"

"Yeah well, that little pain tryed to brake my God dam-"

"Tori..."

"Sorry Dad!" Tori yelled mainly ignoring the stirn voice of his father.

"TORI HE'S PICKING ME UP AND THAT'S FINAL!" Sakura screamed slamming her fist into her twin sized bed.

"Wow.. You do have a set on lungs don't you?!"

"Stay out of this Kero! Sakura hissed sending Kero to the other side of her room in a split second. "Sorry.. I'll just go over to Juline's and hang with him tonight.." Kero looked causihly toward the young girl.. 'Teenagers, one second you're one of their best friends, and the next she's try'n to kill ya...'

"ERR!" Tori slammed his fist into Sakra's door one last time before storming off to his room slamming his own door.


**


'When well those two stop fighting... At least Tori was arguing about something senable.. Yet still Sakura seems to like him.. Oh God.. A boy dating my little girl.. She's grown up so much over the past three years.. She looks so much like her mother did when I first met her.. Oh Sakura only if your mother could see you now..' Mr. Avalon took one last sip of his coffee before he went back to his news paper.


**
Li in his car
**


"All right so I'm picking up Sakura, Madison, and the new kid Eathen." Li looked at his address hat he had given to him right before school let out for the summer. '1750 redwood drive.. That's Bryan's street..' Li shook his head removing the thought from his mind and drove a little faster. His brown hair blowing in the wind of his sister's matalic dark blue Crysler covertable.

"I still don't know WHY we've got to pick HER up Li, it's not she's your girlfriend, I am." Maylin mused smiling at Li.

Li just forwarded his eyebrows and drove even faster, praying that Sakura and Maylin would get to the movie before trearing eachother to pieces...


**
Back at Sakura's house
**


"Dad, I'll be back home around 11:30, 12:00 o'clock.. Is that all right?" Sakura looked at her father praying her dad would be leanyent.

"12:00..." Mr. Avalon side but nodded. "Fine.. But what was the thing with you and your brother?"

"He hates Li, but he's a nice guy, and JUST a friend, he's picking a few of us up and we're going to the movies to see-"

"Yoo... Wait who's a few of us?"

"Um.. Me, Li, Maylin, Madison and this new guy that transphered from England Eathen.. We're going to meet up with Z, Chelsea, and Nikkie also."

"Isn't a little to late for your school to get a transphere student, I mean today was the last day of 10th grade for you guys.."

"Yeah well, I guess that's what happens when your dad has a job that makes him move to different places and all." Sakura frowned a little but just ignored the thought. (AN: Sounds like Eli and all don't it?! It's NOT I didn't even see the second season before I started writing this! And if I javen't said this already Eathen is spelled right! You pronounce it like athen, but with a siolent "E")

"Hmm.. Well all right you can go."

"WHAT! Your going to let her go with that caniving little punk?! How could you dad, he tryed to brake my neck!"

"Don't you have a date tonight with Rie?"

"Well, yeah but I said I'd be a little late so I could take her."

"NO WAY TORI! I'm going with Li, he's picking up other people besides me anyway!"

"Do you think I CARE!? Errr.... Only if I could get my hands on that little-"

"Now, now you two! Stop fighting, Li is going to pick up your sister and that's final, I don't want to hear another word about it!" Tori through his hands into the air and went storming back up to his room mumbling about something Sakura couldn't quite make out.

**
Back To Li
**

'And here we are Sakura's house..' He looked up at the two story home, with a pretty big yard, he didn't know why but he always seemed nervious at her house, not of inruding or anything, no Mr. Avalon had said he was welcome here anytime, but manly of Sakura's brother.. 'Tori..' Li gulped but shook it off and walked up to the door leaerly. "Maylin you stay in the car and I'll go get Sakura."

He was warring a white T-shirt with a plad grayish-green shirt over top of it unbuttoned, with a pair of bagy long cargo shorts that were a dark tan color. It took a deep breath and rang the door bell and backed up about four feet incace Tori decided he wanted to answer.


**
Inside
**


"Sakra! Li's here!" Mr. Avalon yelled as he got up to answer the door.


**


"Kero, how do I look?" Sakura was warring a short spaghetti strap dress that was a light greenish color. It was a velvet meteral, and matched with her new sandles she had baught a few weeks ago for the summer with Madasin.

"Well, don't you think it's a little bit much if your just going to the movies?" Kero crossed his arms and floated out of the drow revoling around Sakura a few times before sitting on top of her desk.

"Um.. Well.. I don't know it's new and I wanted to show it off around my friends.." Sakura blushed momentarily and ploped down on her bed.

"You mean you want Li to notice you don't ya?!" Kero snikered when he saw Sakura's face go as red as a tomado.

"No! I don't care if Li noticed me or not, we're just friends!" Sakura grabbed her butterfly pillow and wraped her arms around it reasing her head onto of it just trying to think strait.

"Well, excuse me.. I mean if I was you I'd be thinking, oh wow, Li's one of the cutest guys at my school.. Oh and as a bonise he's free and seretly likes me, so that means I should where a really short flirty dress and strut around like I'm a supper model!" Kero burst into tears as he fell to the ground laughing.

"SHUT UP!!" Sakura all but screamed hitting Kero dead on with the failly heavey pillow. "I don't like Li, and he doesn't like me, I'm not talking about it anymore!"

"Hmmm... I'm just gonna go over to Juline's and Hang with Yui for the night. Kero managed to get the pillow off his small stuffed animal shaped body and fly over to Sakrura sitting down next to her. "Sorry 'bout that.."

Sakura glared at him slightly, and forsed smile on her face before she heard her father saying Li was here. "Oh God! Umm.. Kero, don't leave this room, uhh.. well, you know the rueteen! I'll see ya later Kero!" Sakura grabbed her peruse and a lite blue jacket just incase it got cold in the movie theater, or outside.

"Have fun!" Kero yelled as she closed the door quickly behind her. 'God life gets boring on this planet.. I've played every single game in this house at least 500 times each.. I guess I'll call Yui now..' Kero frowned but then noticed a plate of cookies with a note from Sakura.

Dear Kero,
Sorry, but there isn't much for you to do tonight, so I baked some cookies when I got home today! Hope you find something to do..
Love,
Sakura ^-^

"I knew I picked that kid to be the ruler cards for some reason!" Kero chuckled before stuffing his face with a mouthfull of cholate chip cookies that tasted just perfect.


**


Sakura ran down the starrs to meet her dad and Li talking about something about what time she was going to be home by.

"Hey Li!" Sakura said cheerfuly as she jumped off the last step.

"Oh..-" Li's heart went into overdrive as he looked into an angel's eyes and fell head over heals for her. "I.. a... Hey Sakura, are you ready to go?" Li spoke nervously.

"Oh look there's the little parasite now.. HELLO Li..." (AN: Hello Calariease! INSIDE JOKE between at school) Tori perared out of his room a mischivouly grin on his face, his voise sounding like Hanable Lecter in Silance of The Lames...

"Heh.. Hi Tori.." Li's left eye began to twitch just slightly as he turned to face the 6 foot 5, twentlyone year old.

"Um.. Come on Li lets get going, don't want to keep Madison and Eathen waiting now do we?!" Sakra ducked her head somewhat and gave her father a quick kiss good-bye before puching Li quickly out the door and running most of the way to Li's car.


**


"Good-bye to you also Sakura.." Sakura's dad truged up the stairs and desided to take a long hot shower before finishing up some tests for work he needed done by tomarrow.


**


"Heh heh.. Li's in Sakura group and I'm the ofical saparone, so I'll just have a perfect time in New York..!" Tori smiled evily but then remembered that he almost forgot about Rie and hurried into the bathroom slamming the door, JUST before his father was about to go in.

"Tor-.. Oh why do I even bother..." Mr. Avalon let his hand run through his hair as and went off into his room to try and get his work done for the night.


**
Outside
**


"Sakura, is it me or does your brother still hate me or something, because I'm getting this creepy vibe thing between us.." Li, put on one of his 'make you faint he looks so good type of grins on his face,' and looked towards Sakura.


"Well, he tryed to get dad to say no.. He said he'd be late for his date just to drive me to the movies.. Do you need anymore info?" Sakura laughed and hoped into... And sudenly she the night would be a living hell.

"Oh, hello Avalon.." Maylin sneered, glaring at her, looking at her fuffy dress adn perfect hair. "Sorry, but this seats already taken, you can sit in teh back if you wish.." Maylin pointed to the seat behind her and Sakura managed to complie to her demands and jump into the back seat without killing Maylin first.

"Hmm, thought so." Li frowned momentarily before turning on the radio and pulling out of the driveway. "We need to be there by nine o'clock right?" Li looked behind him over to Sakura quickly his hair blowing into his eyes somewhat as they turned the coner heading towards Madison's house.

"Yep, we're seeing Zoolander.." Sakura stopped talking and just looked at Li. His hair blowing in the with, his eyes, the cerves of his face.. Sakura smiled remembering when he had first backed her up with the time card..


~~ Flash Back~~


"AHH!"

"What's wroung Sakura?!" Madison stoped recourding the events.

"I- I can't move Madison!"

Sakura was standing on one foot, her arms in the air holding her wand. Madison screamed when the glass of a nearby window shatered as Li came crashing though. The time card seemed shocked and bagan to leave, but Li stopped him qucily with his lighting card.

"Sakura hurry!" Sakura collased to the ground, but got up quickly when she noticed she had full ability to her limbs again.

"TIME CARD! RETURN TO YOUR POWER CONFIND! TIME CARD!" Light flashed, and wind blowing all around Sakura as the Time Card slowly detearyated and reurned to a Clow Card.

Sakura held the card in her hand and turned to Li who looked at her.. with something in his eyes, that quickly fickered away. "Yo- You backed me up Li!" Sakura smiled, surprised, yet happy.

"Yeah well, you wouldn't have been able to catch that card if I didn't!" Li crossed his arms and turned away quickly hiding the blush forming on his cheeks.


~~ End of Flashback~~


"And here we are." Li smiled, and stopped the car getting out and walking with Sakura, and a very unhappy Maylin to the manchen that belonged to Madison, and her family. "God I wish I was her.." Li had been to Madison's before for parties she had off and on, and went there with Sakura and stuff that dealed with the Clow Cards.

"Yeah, you and the rest of Readington High School Li." Sakura fuffed her hair a little before they rang the door bell and saw Madison scrambling down the winding staircase.


**
Bryan on the phone to one of his friends..
**

"Yeah, tell me about it, they didn't even ask me if I wanted to go to the damn movie!" Bryan looked over at his clock and sqinted his eyes a little when an idea popped into his head. "Matt, get over here now.. I think we have a little movie crashing instore for our dear friend Li." Bryan hung up his phone and began to laugh quitly to himself. "She's all mine Syaoran, she's all mine, heh heh heh...."


**
Madison's house
**

"Come on you three we're gonna be late, and we still have to pick up Eathen!" Madison was warring a strechy navey blue tank top with a paddern of somesort thoughout it, along a matching long navy skirt and dark brown sandles that brought it all togeather.

"Yo wait, 'come on you three?! We were waiting for you Madison!" Sakura yelped, and then slowly hopped into the back seat with Madasin.

"I was ready to go eonges before you guys got here, so don't say it's my fault!" Madison whined as Li stared the six silender engine and floored it over to Eathen's.

"Is it just me or is it a little more heacktic then normal..." Sakura frowned, putting on her seatbult and letting the wind blow her hair freely in the warm summer air.

"Yeah well, it'd be a lot easier if we didn't have to pick up Eathen!" Li protested slowing down before turning at a stop light headed right onto Eathen's street.

"He lives right next to Brya-" Madison cut herself off gurad, but was able to stop herself quick enough to not finish her staitment. "Uhh.. Hey Maylin are you going on the New York trip Sunday?" Madasin quickly reprased her statment..

"Heck yeah! I would never leave my little LI all alone by himself!" Maylin kissed Li quickly on teh cheek, and Madasin, and Sakura went blank staring at teh whole ordeal unfold.

Maylin went just a little to far.. She was warring a nice pair of short kackki short, and a dark green halter top, that howed more cleavaged, then needed to be seen..

"Maybe I should have just stayed quite.." Madasin whispered to Sakura who just groumbled in responce..

**
Inside Eathen's house
**

Mrs. Mecgreger, finished putting the last bit of the dishes into the dishwaser and dryed her hands off with a dish towl. She had beutful long brown hair, and was fairly tall. She walked into the large living room and plopped down on the coutch with her garden magazine when she saw a car park in the driveway, and three teenagers about her son's age who jumped out.

"Oh, those must be Eathen's new friends! Oh, and he even made friends with a pretty girl!" Mrs. Mecgreger was tickled pink and hurried over to the door, fixing her hair and yellow sun-dress with small pink flowers throughout it. "Eathen Honey your friends are here!" She yelled, opening the door and welcoming Sakura, Li, and Madison, and Maylin into her home.

"Mrs. Mecgreger?" Li asked, arching his eyebrows and taking a step forward into the large two-story, sky blue home, with yellow shutters.

"Yes, hello it's so nice to meet you! Oh Eathen's just been saying such nice things about all of you and how he liked this school a lot... Even though today was the last day of school, for the year.. But I guess that's what happen's when your father has a job with the Navy.

"I'm Sakura Avalon." Sakura smiled warmly and waved to Eathen's mom quickly before; walking inside with Madison, who introduced herself shortly after Sakura did.


**


"Oh God, Oh God... Sakura's here! Uh.. Lets see, dressed, check, hair gel, check, sho-" Eathen looked down at his feet shoeless. "SHOE'S! shoes, shoes, shoes, shoes! WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!" Eathen yelled at himself through clenched teeth as he searched franticly for his Nike brand sneakers.

"HA! They're they are!" Eathen leaned over his twin bed and grabed them quickly and threw them on just as fast. Eathen grabbed his his vizer/hat and ran from his room colsing the door behind him.

"Hey guys!" Eathen said quickly running down the steps almost tripping, but caught himself before he did.

Maylin starred for a breaf second.. Something, she could decribe it.. Pulled? Inside her as she looked into his eyes as he jumped off the last step, face to face with her...

Li couldn't help a muffled laugh, luckly no one else heard it. And aparently he was the only one who noticed.

"Well, you kids have fun, it was nice meeting you all!" Eathen rolled his eyes while his mom wasn't looking and said good-bye to her.

"See ya Mrs. Mecgreger!" Madison yelled as they all jumped into the car and Li started the engine.

"Eathen honey! What time will you be home?!" Mrs. Mecgreger asked, before Li fnished pulling out of the driveway.

"Uh, hang on a sec!" Eathen turned to Sakura who was still in the back seet and now sitting next to Eathen. He was in pure and utter bliss. "What time should I tell her?" He looked into her dark green eyes and seemed to be in a world of his own alone with Sakura.

Maylin was sickened. 'How come she gets all teh guys to look at her!? Why can't Li... Or, do I even love him anymore? I know he hasn't loved me... I know he hasn't for awhile now, I- I just haven't wanted to admit it yet..' Maylin heald back the tears and just clenched her fists tightly.

"Uh, about twelvish? We sometimes spend time talking outside after the movie, so we'll probabily be here be then." Sakura smiled at him warmly before returning back to the conversation with Madison about a new type of cell phone her mom gave to her as a sample and would give her one on sunday at the airport.

Li flinched at the smile she had given Eathen and wished that he could make Maylin and her switch places. 'This is going to be a LONG firday...'