Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Night Sky ❯ Death by Sheep ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Night Sky

Chapter Five

~Selene Serenity~

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS. It is property of Clamp. This story is mine so please don't copy or steal it.

Author's notes: Hello everyone! Here I am with the next chappie in Night Sky! Hope everyone's enjoying it. Well I don't want to say who the father is yet, though I think it's kinda obvious. I want your permission first you see! ^_^

Selene: So I know have a little guy living in my pencil box who likes to critize.

Testament: That's C-R-I-T-I-C-I-Z-E stupid!!! Can't you do anything right?!

Selene: See? That's what I get for cleaning my room. I cleaned my room, found him and now he won't leave me alone!

Testament: I looooove you….just don't starve me again.

Selene: You weren't supposed to talk about that in public! You idiot!

Testament:*closes curtain on Selene* We really need to put these people out of their misary and let them read the story.

Selene: *crawls out from under curtain* See! I'm not the only one who makes mistakes! It's misery!!!!

Testament: *Hits Selene over the head with a sledgehammer* That's much better…

Well anyways, here we go!

~Chapter Five~

"Sword card!" Sakura cried. The sword card glowed pink, then it transformed Sakura's staff into the sword. "Kero! I can feel it! It's in the ear!" She shouted. Sakura was now somewhat relived. `It couldn't have been my spell!' She thought. `My spell was in the neck.'

"Cut it off!" Kero ordered.

"Right!" Sakura nodded and jumped towards the bear. She was just about to cut it but she couldn't jump far enough so she landed on the ground. "No!" She gripped the sword tightly.

"She needs to use the fly." Yue pointed out.

"Yes, but she needs the staff to do that and she already has the sword." Tomoyo sighed.

"Yes, the fly uses the staff to grow wings and the sword changes the staff into a sword. She can't do both!" Kero cried.

Sakura pulled out the fly card. `Fly, I need to use the sword card. Please, use me instead!' She asked the card in her mind. "Fly card! Transform under the name of your new master! Sakura!" She shouted. Pink tinted wings sprouted from her back and wrapped around her. They spread out once again and Sakura was no longer wearing her coat, only the dress.

***

"Wow…" Celia gasped. "Mommy looks like an angel."

"That she does." Eriol nodded.

***

Sakura jumped foreword with the sword in hand. Her wings carried her to the bear quickly and the cut the ear off. "HA!" Sakura smiled and flew back to the ground as the bear shrunk down. Once the bear was back to its normal size a purple piece of paper fell to her ground. Sakura put her hand out and caught it in her hand. When she looked at it, it had the magic that was always under her when she used her staff. "What?" She gasped and got all wide-eyed.

"What is it Sakura?" Kero asked as her charged over, next to her side. "Oh, it's nothing!" Sakura lied and hid the piece of paper.

"I better change back now." Yue said from behind them.

Sakura spun around. "Oh, all right." Sakura said, slightly disappointed.

Before he changed Yue felt the slightest twinge of power. `No.' He thought, then changed back into Yukito.

Yukito blinked. "What I'm I doing over here?" He asked.

"You walked over there silly!" Sakura giggled nervously.

Kero, who had not yet transformed back rushed behind the trees with Tomoyo in a panic.

"Well, here's your gift, I'm sorry, but I didn't have enough material to finish the ear." She smiled weakly and handed him the bear.

"Don't worry about it. It looks fine." Yukito took the bear. "Thanks."

"Well, I need to get home. Touya will start to worry you know."

"Right, well, goodnight." Yukito nodded and head back to his house.

"Bye." Sakura waved and dashed behind the trees.

When she got there Kero was back to his false form. "I'll see you tomorrow at school Sakura." Tomoyo said as she got to her feet. (she had been kneeling.)

"Bye Tomoyo." Sakura smiled. She looked over at Kero. "Lets go."

"Right." Kero nodded. With that they both walked, or floated, home.

***

As Yukito took hold of the bear Sakura had given him Yue felt a strong power emitting from the bears neck. `Another trick?' He thought. But then he recognized the power. It was Sakura's. Suddenly a messaged was transmitted to his mind.

"Um, hello Yue." It was Sakura's voice, timid and stuttering. "I just wanted to let you know that this isn't just for Yukito, it's also for you. Kind of a welcome gift I suppose. I really do want to be your friend. It's not just something I said to be nice." The voice faded away into nothing.

`Maybe I should get to know her…" Yue thought. `No! No, I won't.'

***

`Arg…I can't stay awake…' Sakura thought.

"Hey, Sakura, are you okay?" Tomoyo poked her with the eraser of her pencil.

"Yeah, I'm fine." Sakura nodded. Tomoyo gave her a worried look, but then went back to paying attention to the teacher. As soon as she looked away Sakura fell asleep, landed smack dab in the same dream.

She began to run through the woods, past the arch to see Clow Reed. He smiled at her and suddenly she was running down a long hallway. She stopped in front of an open room. Inside she could see Clow Reed sitting in a large armchair. Standing in front of him were Yue and Cerobearous.

***

Suddenly gravity got the best of her and Sakura began to fall out of her seat to the floor. She woke up with a jerk as Syaoran caught her.

"What is going on back there?" The teacher exclaimed.

"Sakura isn't feeling well. Should I take her to the nurse."

"Yes, you do that Syaoran."

Syaoran helped Sakura out into the hall. "Are you all right?" He demanded.

"Yes, I'm fine." Sakura replied.

***

Yukito leaned against the large oak tree near the fence. Yet again he was as tired as can be. "What's wrong with me…" He whispered to himself. `I keep falling asleep or having those black outs. I want to tell someone but I just can't. No one would believe me. I don't believe it myself.'

Meanwhile, Yukito's other half was having just as many mind-boggling thoughts himself. `She made it thinking of me as well?' Yue thought. `Why would she do that? I didn't think anyone could be that nice to someone like me. Both Sakura and Celia act so nice to me. In many ways that daughter is like Sakura. But why be nice to me? But, now I need to get serious. I can't last like this for much longer. Sakura needs to transform all the Clow cards, or else I don't know what will happen to me or Yukito.'

Suddenly Touya veered off from the crowd of soccer players he was with. He began to walk towards Yukito in his soccer uniform and with a soccer ball in hand. "Hey To-ya." Yukito faked a smile.

"Yuki, I need to tell you something. You're not who you think you are…" Touya began to tell him.

"Touya!" Two female voices cried in unison. Both Nakuru and Celia jumped from the tree and glomped Touya.

"What do you want Nakuru?" Touya asked, getting more ticked off by the second. "And what in the world are you doing here!?" He peeled both girls off him and starred at Celia. "You're supposed to be home! That brat's butler or something was supposed to watch you."

Celia went all wide-eyed and pouty and starred up at Touya. "But, I missed you Touya. I just wanted to visit you…" She sniffled.

"How could you be so mean to her Touya!?" Nakuru faked a sob and knelt down next to Celia and put her arm on her shoulder. "Couldn't you see how innocent it all is?"

"Oh, I really don't care. Just make sure she gets home." Touya huffed and left.

Nakuru popped up. "Well, now that he's gone…" She turned and faced Yukito. "Do you have any idea about what he was talking about?" She said, her voice getting a more mysterious tone.

"No…" Yukito stuttered.

"Good, that just makes it more fun for me." She gave him an evil looking smile, before bending down and letting Celia get on her back.

"Bye Yuki!" Celia smiled and waved as they both left.

***

"Hey! Something smells good in here!" Kero grinned as he fluttered into the kitchen. There were Sakura and Celia mixing something together. "What is it?" He asked.

"It's an energy drink!" Celia giggled with delight.

"Well I really don't think you need it kid." Kero smirked and sat on her head.

"Here." Sakura said as she let him take a sip.

"Hey! That tastes great! Let me have some more!" He said greedily.

"No way!" Sakura denied him. "This is for me. I'm hoping it will give me a little more energy.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Celia exclaimed and ran to the door. When she opened it Yukito was there. "Hi Yuki!"

"Hello Celia." Yukito nodded. "I can't stay long. Just needed to drop this off." He placed a book on top of a nearby table.

"Okay." Celia smiled.

Suddenly Yukito began to glow. He transformed into Yue. "Yue!" Celia giggled and jumped up into Yue's un-expecting arms. He nearly dropped her but he quickly recovered and held her up. He sighed as he walked to the living room, the young girl clinging to her "brother".

Kero fluttered out of the kitchen for Celia had not returned. He saw Yue with Celia hanging on to him and burst out laughing.

"Shut…up…" Yue glared at him.

"What's so funny Kero?" Sakura asked as she walked out with a spoon in her hand. She saw Celia clinging to Yue and almost died of embarrassment. "Yue! I'm so sorry!" She gasped. "Celia! Get off him right now!" She pointed the spoon at her. Celia jumped off just as some of the ingredients that had been on the spoon flung off and flew at Yue's face.

"And we have impact!" Kero cried and began laughing even more.

"Ah!" Sakura's face went bright red. "I'm sorry!" She yelped as she put her sleeve over the palm of her hand. She walked over to Yue and placed her right hand on his shoulder and reached up with her left hand with the sleeve over it and began to wipe to stuff off his face. "I didn't mean it."

"Don't worry about me." Yue replied as he placed his hands on her shoulders and made her go on to flat feet rather than on tiptoes. "Its simply a waste of time." He whispered.

"No it's not." Sakura huffed. "Nobody is a waste of time." She turned to Celia. "Come on Celia, let's go finish the drink." She said, as she could sense the other two needed to talk alone.

"Okay Mommy!" Celia giggled and followed Sakura to the kitchen.

Kero transformed into Cerobearous and stared at Yue. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You look weaker every time I see you."

"It's true." Yue sighed as he sat down on the couch. "I alone cannot sustain both Yukito and I. I fear I must depend on Sakura's power to live on."

"But, Sakura's power is also weakening! What if her power cannot sustain you?" Kero demanded.

"We have to trust that it will." Yue replied.

"And if it doesn't? How long do you have?"

"Not very long."

***

"Where is it coming from!?" Kero cried. "We've been searching for who knows how long for the stinking source of the stinking power but we haven't found anything!"

"Calm down Cerobearous!" Celia giggled and hugged him around his neck. "It's right over there!" Celia smiled as she pointed at the ground near the king penguin slide.

"You knew where it was the entire time!?" Kero wanted to strangle the girl at that very moment.

"No?" She gulped.

"Kero, don't kill the girl." Sakura shook her head as she grabbed Celia around the waist as soon as she saw the murderous glare in his eyes.

"Come on. Let's go then." Syaoran said impatiently.

"Coming!" Everyone else cried.

"Syaoran seems really worried." Tomoyo whispered to Sakura.

"Yeah, I know. He's been like that ever since final judgment. I don't know why though.

"Maybe he feels unimportant." Celia suggested. "I mean, he lost, you won. Maybe he feels he isn't living up to his potential."

Everyone gaped at Celia's wise words. "What?" She blinked.

"Never mind." Sakura shook her head.

"Guys! Look at this!" Syaoran called from ahead of them.

The others sped up their pace and reached Syaoran who was standing in front of a ring of light on the ground. "What is it?" Celia asked as she leaned over a bit to look at the circle. In doing so, she lost her balance and tumbled foreword.

"Celia, be careful!" Sakura gasped, but it was too late. She fell into the circle, but as she did Sakura grabbed Celia's hand so they both went into the ring.

As soon as they landed inside a black hole opened under them and they fell in. They two girls screamed in fright as they fell in.

"Sakura! Celia!" All the other's cried. Kero attempted to jump down the hole after them but a shield kept him out.

"You two! Back up!" Kero shouted at Tomoyo and Syaoran. The two got out of the way as Cerobearous flew up into the air. He opened his mouth and a fireball gathered in it. He shot the fire ball down at the hole, but it did nothing.

As Sakura fell down, all she could think of doing was calling for help. The only person she could think of was…

***

Yukito was just walking to the fridge to get some food when an attack of pain and weakness shot through him. He fell down onto his hands and knees.

Yue felt the same pain and weariness and tried to fight it. Then, through the pain he heard a voice. "Yue…help me…" A scared voice called to him. `Sakura?' He thought.

He then transformed and quickly followed Sakura's magical aura.

***

"Mommy…" Celia trembled. "Where are we?" She asked as she clung on to her arm.

"I don't know Celia…" Sakura replied.

They both stood in complete darkness. Suddenly the place light up. "What the?" Sakura gasped.

Then, suddenly a stuffed sheep crashed to the floor. The two girls shot their heads up to see a shower of sheep coming down on them. "What in the world is going on!?" Sakura cried.

***

Yue landed next to Cerobearous. "What's going on here?" He demanded.

"Sakura and Celia fell into that hole." Kero explained.

"And why have none have you gone after them?"

"Because, there's a shield blocking us." Syaoran told him.

Yue walked on top of the hole and he too could not get in. "See?" Syaoran sighed.

Suddenly the shield under him gave way and Yue too fell in. "What?" The others gasped and tried to get in.

Yue fell, back first into a huge pile of stuffed sheep, became buried. "What in the world!?" He gave a muffled cry.

"I saw him Mommy!" He heard Celia cry. "Really!"

Soon he was able to see the faces of his mistress and her daughter. "See! I told you!" Celia pointed at Yue, almost poking him in the eye.

"Yue, are you alright?" Sakura asked.

"I'm fine." Yue replied as he got up.

"Well, that's good." Sakura sighed. She stood up tall and looked at all the sheep. "We need to get rid of them all."

"Yes, because I don't know about you two but death by sheep is not the way I want to go." Yue pointed out.

"Oh, if only they'd disappear!" Celia whined.

"Celia! That's it!" Sakura gasped. "We need them to disappear!"

"So we can use…" Celia started.

"The erase card." All three of them said in unison.

Sakura pulled out the card and her staff. "Erase card transform under the name of your new master! Sakura!" She cried. The erase card came forth and erased all the sheep.

"Yeah!" Celia cheered when they were all gone.

Sakura gave a weak smile, just before passing out. As she fell back Yue caught her. He picked her up with both his arms. Then he knelt down. "Come one Celia." He said. "Get on my back."

Celia nodded and got on his back, being careful of his wings.

Author's notes: Whee! I finally finished this chapter! It took me forever… So, next chapter, Kero and Yue, stuck in true form in Sakura's house, with Celia. What kind of chaos will ensue? BWAHAHAHAHA! PLUS!!!!!!! YUE IN A KIMONO!!!!!!!!! *Goes all chibi and starry eyed* Ah…

Testament: You had way too much sugar today. *Sighs*

Selene: Only my normal amount. Hehehehe

Testament: T_T