Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Night Sky ❯ Yue in a kimono? Yue sings? Look fangirl! Look! ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Night sky

Chapter Six

Selene Serenity

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS

Author's notes: Selene: Hey everyone!

Testament: She's baaaaaack….MWAHAHAHA

Selene: You say that like it's a bad thing.

Testament: You say it like it's a good thing!

Selene: I hate you… *glares*

Testament: I know…(that's what I'm here for)

Selene: Shall we get started?

Testament: We shall…

~Chapter Six~

"Hurry up!" Sakura called behind her. Rain was hurtling down on Kero, Celia, Yue and herself. She landed at her door under the small roof over the door. Soon Celia joined her, and after her, Yue and Cerobearous.

"Okay, why don't you change back to your false form Kero? Then we can sneak back into my room." Sakura suggested.

"Right." Kero nodded. He closed his eyes and his wings wrapped around him. When he brought his wings back he was still in his true form.

"Stop kidding around Kero." Sakura sighed.

"Who's kidding!?" Kero asked. "I tried to change but I couldn't!"

"What?" Yue arched an eyebrow.

"Well I'd like to see you try Mr. Hotshot!" Kero growled.

"Fine then." Yue closed his eyes in an attempt to transform.

"No! Not here! You can't!" Sakura cried. "What about Yukito!? And what if Touya and my Dad see you!?"

Yue opened his wings and eyes, obviously untransformed. "Oh…"Sakura blushed, for she had freaked out over nothing.

"Something's surrounding us…" Celia whispered.

The other three turned to look at her. She was pale and her eyes were all wide and glossy. "It's closing in on us. Closer by the day…"

"Celia?" Sakura gasped. "What's wrong with her!?" She starred at Yue and Kero with desperation.

"I don't know…" Kero stuttered.

Yue walked quickly in front of Celia and bent down. He placed his hands on her shoulders and shook her roughly, but as not to hurt her. "Celia, snap out of it." He demanded.

Celia gasped and threw her head back. Suddenly tears started pouring from her eyes. "It was horrible!" She cried and fell against Yue's chest.

Yue look up at Sakura. "Now what do I do?" He whispered.

Sakura sighed and rolled her eyes. "Pick her up."

Yue put his arms around Celia's waist and lifted her up.

Sakura jumped ahead of them. "Come on, this way." She waved her hand to the side of the house. She walked under her bedroom window and used the fly card to reach it. Yue and Kero followed her up. "Here, Yue, give me Celia." Yue handed Celia gently to Sakura. Celia sniffled a bit as he did so. Sakura slid into the room through the window with Celia in her arms. As she got halfway through her wings disappeared, turning back into the fly card. "Now you come in Kero." Sakura whispered.

Kero attempted to get in, but only got halfway there. "What's wrong now?" Sakura sighed.

"I'm stuck." Kero mumbled.

"I don't believe you…" Sakura placed Celia, who was still trembling on her bed. She walked over to Kero and grabbed his front paws. She tried to pull him in but it didn't work.

"My I suggest something?" Yue called from outside.

"What is it?" Sakura asked.

"Why doesn't Cerobearous close his wings?"

Kero and Sakura both sweatdropped and Yue sighed.

"Right…" Kero said as he made his wings disappear. He instantly fell into the room with a thud.

After he got in Yue entered as well.

"Sakura? What's going on up there?" Touya called.

"AH!" Sakura gasped as she heard his footsteps coming up the stairs.

Touya opened the door seconds later, leaving no time for Sakura to find a place for Yue and Kero to hide.

"What's going on?" He asked with suspicion in his eyes.

"Nothing!" Sakura squeaked. "I just dropped some books by accident." She pointed to a pile of books on the ground she had dropped earlier.

"All right…" Touya said, still disbelieving. He began to close the door anyways, but not before taking another good look at Sakura.

Sakura let out a sigh of relief as he closed the door. She turned around to face her bed. Cerberus stood, trying to balance on one paw, the other three waving franticly as he tried not to fall off. Yue on the other hand stood perfectly still on the bed, eyes closed and a trembling Celia in his arms. Sakura helped Kero down so he wouldn't make too much noise and Yue climbed off the bed as well. "That was a close one." She sighed.

"You' re telling me!?" Kero heaved. "I swear that brother of yours is on to us!"

"No way!" Sakura giggled softly as she pulled some pajamas out of her dresser, a pair for herself and a pair for Celia. "Let me see Celia." Sakura said to Yue. Yue nodded and handed her Celia. "I'm just going to change me and her and I'll be back." She informed to two and went to the bathroom.

"Did you feel it too?" Kero asked Yue after she left.

"Of course." Yue sighed and sat at the edge of the bed. "It felt just like Clow."

"But it can't be. Can it?"

"I don't know."

Soon Sakura came back, with Celia partly awake, and partially calmed down. Sakura also carried two towels. She tucked her into the bed and gave out yet another sigh. "She's still a complete mystery to me…"

"You're not the only one." Kero snickered.

"Here, use these to dry off." Sakura handed Yue one of the towels and helped Kero dry with the other.

When everyone was dried off Sakura was about to get into the bad when something occurred to her. "Yue, why don't you take the bed?" She suggested.

"No, I'll be all right."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, quite sure."

"But…" Sakura bit her lip.

"I assure you, the floor is fine enough for me." Yue said as he sat down on the floor.

"I'll take!" Kero leapt at the opportunity.

"Okay Kero, you can sleep on this side." Sakura pointed to the empty end of the bed.

"Yes!" Kero laughed and curled up on the bed.

Sakura rolled her eyes and shook her head as she walked over to Celia who was already asleep. She leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. "Goodnight." She whispered before walking to the other side of the bad and placing some blankets on the floor. She moved to the light switch and turned off the lights then went back to the blankets. "Goodnight Kero. Night Yue." She yawned before falling asleep.

Kero gave a partly awake mumble, yawned and then fell completely asleep. "Goodnight Sakura." Yue whispered and closed his eyes.

***

"Master, you better watch it." Ruby Moon shook her head.

"Yes, it looks like the young girl is rather sensitive to your magic." Spinal Sun agreed.

"Considering who her parents are I wouldn't expect anything less of her. She'll be very powerful when she gets to control her power." Eriol nodded.

"Aren't you worried about her?" Ruby questioned.

"Of course, but I have faith that all of them will help each other on the trials ahead of them." Eriol replied.

Then the three disappeared into the night.

***

Around midnight Celia began to whimper and squirm in her sleep. "No, no." She whined, waking up Yue, who if you looked closely seemed to have a worried look. "Cerberus!" Her lips moved as if to form another name but no noise came out of her mouth. "Yue!" She gasped, still asleep.

"Don't worry." Yue said as he placed a hand on her back. Celia began to shed tears in her sleep and clung tightly to Yue as she tipped over the edge of the bed a bit. As she fell of Yue caught her and held her in his lap. She held tightly to her already soaked robes and cried into them.

`Gods, what do I do?' He thought as he looked down at Celia. `How do I calm this child? She asks me to love her like a brother and yet I cannot. I have Cerobearous of course but that was different we, I don't know, we were just there.'

`Sing to her.' A voice in his mind said. It defiantly wasn't Yukito that was for sure. Yue recognized the voice, it was his own.

`Sing?' The other side of his mind snorted at the idea.

`Yes, both Cerobearous and yourself were calmed when Clow sang to you. Why not give it a try?'

`But I don't know how.'

`From memory, remember the night sky lullaby.'

`Yes, Night Sky Lullaby.'

(Selene: Okay all you Yue fan girls ready for this!? Yue's gonna sing! YEAH!!!! Testament: Beware Selene wrote the lyrics so they're bound to be REALLY bad! Selene: HEY!)

Yue too a deep breath as he looked at Celia. It amazed him how much she looked like Sakura when she wasn't jumping around all perky and hyper. She was still sobbing away so it was either singing or someone in the house was going to wake up and see him. That would not be good if it was Sakura's brother or Father. He took another deep breath as he searched his mind for the words to the song.

"Up in the sky, there's the moon shining bright.

Spread cross the sky are the star giving light.

If you look to the dark midnight sky,

you will find true comfort there."

As Yue sang he could see and hear his loving master, Clow singing the song he was now repeating to a now calming child.

"The day can have its sun.

The world can have its earth,

But you truly know that when the night comes,

You will find true comfort there."

"So look to the sky and search all your might.

Fly to the moon and stars!

Fly to the moon and stars…"

Celia was entirely calm and sleeping peacefully after that and Yue sighed with relief. Unbeknownst to him Sakura had been awake and heard his song. `I bet he learned that from Clow.' She thought. She smiled a bit. `At least he's getting along with somebody.' She thought hopefully as she feel asleep again.

***

The next day Sakura woke up early. It was a Saturday so there was no school but her dad and Touya both had to go to work that morning. They would have come in to say good-bye to Sakura before they left and that would not be good with Kero and Yue in their true forms, lying asleep in her bedroom.

She grabbed a light pink spring dress and walked to the bathroom to get dressed. After she hurried downstairs so she could beat her father and brother to her room. "Hey monster, what are you doing up?" Touya asked.

"Oh I forgot to turn my alarm clock off so it woke me up." Sakura lied. "Are you leaving now?"

"Yup." Touya nodded and gave his sister a noogie. "Bye." He waved and left.

"Goodbye Sakura." Fujitaka smiled and kissed Sakura on the forehead. "I left a list of chores for you to do and don't forget you're going to the festival with Tomoyo tonight."

"Oh yeah!" Sakura remembered. "I completely forgot about that!"

"Well I'd get your Kimono out and find one for Celia so they'll be ready to go." He suggested.

"Ok." Sakura smiled and nodded. "Bye Dad."

Fujitaka left out the door as well.

"Mistress?" Yue's voice called from upstairs.

Sakura turned around on her heels and looked up at Yue. "Yue…I beg of you PLEASE call me Sakura!"

Yue sighed. "Yes Sakura."

"What did you want?" She asked and climbed back upstairs.

"I think Celia needs a little extra rest than the three of us do. She was highly affected by the magic that was looming around." Yue suggested. He had put Celia back on the bed once she had calmed that night.

"Right. We'll let her wake up on her own, but I need you and Kero to help with some of my chores so could you wake him up?"

"Of course." Yue nodded and went back into her room.

***

Later that afternoon Sakura was setting up to make a cake for dessert that night when someone rang the doorbell. Sakura went to the door. Sakura was going to the door but suddenly Celia burst out of Sakura's room, completely rejuvenated and dressed. "Hey there Celia." Sakura smiled. `I'm glad she's okay.' She thought.

"Hi mommy!" Celia smiled as she opened the door. It was Tomoyo, holding three outfits over her arm. "Hi Celia, Sakura." She smiled and nodded. "I brought your Kimonos." She lifted her arm a bit.

"About that Tomoyo…" Sakura smiled nervously. `I can't leave Kero and Yue and I can't very well bring them with me.' She thought.

Then Kero peeked into the hall. "Hello Tomoyo." He said as he walked out. "Kero, what are you doing in your true form. Is something wrong?" Tomoyo asked.

"No, they're stuck." Sakura sighed.

"They're?" Tomoyo arched an eyebrow. That's when you walked out into the hall. "Oh." She smirked. `Time to have some fun.' She thought.

"Why don't you two go try these on?" Tomoyo suggested to Sakura and Celia. "Then you can show them off to Kero and Yue." She handed Sakura two of the Kimonos and put her own on the couch as she walked into the living room.

"All right." Sakura said as she took the Kimonos and the two girls went up to Sakura's room.

A few minutes of silence passed when a shrill scream came from up stairs. "TOMOYO!" Sakura cried.

Tomoyo, Yue and Kero hurried upstairs to see Sakura at the door wearing her new Kimono that Tomoyo had made. The thing is, that it was a complete replica of Yue's outfit, only made to fit a girl and be more like a kimono. Sakura blushed when she saw Yue and Kero there and pulled Tomoyo into the room and slammed the door shut. "Are you trying to say something here Tomoyo?" Sakura's eyes bugged out.

"No…what do you mean?" Tomoyo played innocent.

"I mean, this looks just like what Yue wears!"

"I think you look pretty mommy." Celia noted from the bed. She sat there, wearing her new kimono. It was your basic kimono that was light blue and had pink trim on the sleeves and bottom and a pink sash. Speckled across the skirt part was a pink cherry blossom pattern.

"See Sakura! Celia thinks it's nice." Tomoyo smiled.

"You did a great job on hers too." Sakura calmed down a bit.

"Yes. Now, I know you can't very well bring Kero with you tonight, but why not see if Yue will go?" Tomoyo suggested.

"Oh, well I would but there's the fact that he has wings!" Sakura pointed out.

"I'm sure he can make them disappear." Tomoyo pointed out.

"But he doesn't have a Kimono and I doubt he even wants to go in the first place!"

"I'll fix one of Touya's and what if he does?"

Sakura could see there was no way she could win this fight so she gave up and let Tomoyo win. "Okay, Tomoyo. If you think he will, why don't you go ask him?" Sakura opened the door for her.

"All right I will." Tomoyo nodded firmly and marched out of the room. "Yue, would you accompany Sakura, Celia and I to the festival tonight. I believe Rika, Takashi, Naoko, Chiharu, Eriol and Syaoran are joining us as well.

`Eriol. That boy is very suspicious.' Yue thought as the boy's name was mentioned. He had seen him through Yukito and he didn't like him at all. `I better go.' "Yes, I will." He nodded.

Tomoyo smiled smugly as Sakura and Kero almost fell to the floor in shock.

So a plan was formulated that Yue would go out the window, after borrowing a kimono from Touya and Tomoyo would adjust to fit Yue better and meet the girls outside. To everyone Yue would be an old family friend that Sakura was taking to the festival for the night as a favor to her father. Meanwhile Kero would be hiding up in Sakura's room and was promised lots of sweets if he was quiet.

***

That evening Yue and Kero were hauled up in Sakura's room while Tomoyo and Celia had tea after dinner with Fujitaka and Touya and Sakura was in the bath. "I'll be right back." Celia excused herself. She now had a mini mission set up from Tomoyo. She quietly went outside unnoticed. She then went to where the fire for the bath was set up. She opened to small door and looked inside. The fire was burning bright. `I can fix that.' she thought. She took off her necklace and closed her eyes. Her key turned back into the staff. "Freeze card, lend me your power." She whispered. The fire froze over fast; actually the whole fire room froze, putting the water to freezing temperatures rather quickly.

Sakura gave out a shrill cry as Celia dashed back inside. Everyone in the living room jumped up. Touya and Fujitaka started to go to the bathroom. "Wait!" Tomoyo cried. "Celia and I should go. She is in the bathroom after all. If anything's really wrong I'll come get you. The two of them nodded reluctantly. Tomoyo and Celia started up the stairs.

***

Yue and Kero also heard the scream. Yue hurried out of the bedroom just as Sakura dashed out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around her. Both of them starred at each other for a moment until they both blushed and Sakura screamed again, running back into the bathroom.

Yue blushed brighter and turned back around and went into the bedroom. "What's the problem?" Kero asked.

"Nothing." Yue replied and sat on the bed.

***

Tomoyo and Celia opened the bathroom door to see Sakura sitting on the edge of the bath in her towel, blushing a deep red. "What's wrong Sakura?" Tomoyo asked as she sat down besides her. (Even though se already knew what had happened.

"My bath water got REALLY cold and so I rushed out and Yue saw me in just this towel!" She whispered, too embarrassed to speak any louder.

Tomoyo patted her friend on the back. "Don't worry. I'm sure he's just as embarrassed as you are." She assured her.

"Yeah, but how am I supposed to face him. I mean no boy, well Yue isn't really a boy but, has seen me in a towel!" She bit her lip.

"Sakura, I'm sure both of you want to forget the experience and will be too embarrassed to bring up the subject, so why don't you just go about things as usual."

"Really?" Sakura sniffled.

"Yes really!" Tomoyo smiled. "Now, why don't you get dressed?" She said and handed over the Kimono.

Selene: That was a long chapter for me…Phew, I'm beat.

Testament: Just imagine it was worse for me cause I had to sit here and watch the whole painful process.

Selene: *Glares*

Testament: Give her reviews though, she thinks she worked hard and if she doesn't get reviews she'll most likely kill me with that wooden mallet of hers!

Selene: And I would too…hehehe. Well anyways, I hope you all like it!