Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

This is my first attempt on a fanfic. If it's really bad, don't kill me. Please tell me if it's good or bad and some other comments or suggestions on how to make it better. Oh yeah! I am in the USA so I'm using US names. And also thanks a lot to Angel, KIT and her sister Eden for helping me revise and think of better ideas. They're some of the best people around. If you get time read some of their fanfics, they're really good.


Name meanings:
Tomoyo-Madison
Nikki-Naoko
Rita-Rika
Chelsea-Chih aru



Chapter 1:
"The Destruction"
Written by Clow Angel




She is totally bored. Walking down the street, she remembered how she had asked Madison, Rita, Chelsea, and Nikki if they wanted to go to the mall, but they all said they were too busy or just too tired to do anything. Now, the only thing left to do was to walk around, and do nothing...


Sakura sighed in frustration... 'Why is today so slow, anyway?!'


Suddenly, Sakura's key started to glow. She jumped into some nearby bushes and released her key.


"Key that hides the forces of darkness! I command you under contract! Show truth's image to me. Release!" With the incantation said, the key slowly turned into a staff, which Sakura held onto tightly.


She ran towards the park where the penguin slide was, feeling that she will find what she is looking for in there... By the time she got there, it was too late. Almost everything was destroyed. She watched in horror as the slide crumbled and broke into billions of pieces.


Something was coming behind Sakura. She didn't see it, but a boy with his chestnut colored hair waving against the wind and wearing a green robe did.


His quick brown eyes, just as quick as his mind, made him draw out his sword with his right hand. He saw what was going to happen. If he doesn't do something fast, Sakura will be badly hurt and he wouldn't be able to stand that happening.


He jumped out of the tree he was hiding at and shouted, "Lightning!"


Sakura was totally surprised as she turned around.


"Li?" she asked in amazement.


"I'll help you out on this one, as usual," Li said, quite proud of himself for saving Sakura's life.
Li and Sakura fiercely attacked the card together. Li used his sword while Sakura used her staff, the sword, fight, and watery cards were helping too. They also tried their best to protect each other. They battled the card for quite a long time. Finally, the card seemed to weaken. Li, noticing this, called out to Sakura, "Capture it! It's weakened!"


Sakura nodded and obediently captured it. "Clow card return to your true form, confined!"


The card landed in front of her. She slowly bent down and picked up the card. It read THE DESTRUCTION.


Sakura turned to Li to thank him, but then noticed that his left arm is bleeding. Quickly realizing that the card must have injured him during the battle, she walked to up to him, intent on helping.
"Are you okay?", she asked him with a concerned look on her face.


Li stopped a smile as he thought, 'She looks so worried for me...' and finally replied, "Yeah, I'm okay".
"Let me help you bandage it " Sakura as she wrapped the wound with a piece of cloth she had ripped off her own shirt.


As Sakura bandaged his wound, Li began blushing furiously. He looked straight into her eyes.


'Her eyes looks so carefree and loving,' he thought, mesmerized... Finally, he came back into his senses and said, " I'm fine. I ought to leave now." He turned abruptly and walked away thinking about Sakura.


Sakura sighed as she watched him leave. 'I love you,' she thought as the green robe disappeared from sight... She gathered up her stuff and smiled to herself at the thought then turned around to leave.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


*~More to come . . . .~*
^_~
So, how was it? Did you like it? More will come. There are more chapters coming. Please tell me how it was.


-Clow Angel