Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Author's Notes:
This is my second chapter. I know it might be a bit bad. But hey! Everyone has to start somewhere. Give me some suggestions. You can e-mail me at Aqua attack@cs.com or ClowAngel@cs.com. And by the way this is my first fan fic. Sorry if you don't understand the names. I live in New York, so they're American names.




Chapter 2 :
Trouble Is Along The Way....

Written by Clow Angel





At home, Li went straight to the bathroom to gather some more bandages for his wound. He smiled as he thought of what had just happened. He stepped out into the living room and starting bandaging his arm.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



"RRRIIIIINNG!!!!!!!!"< br>
Sakura groggily opened her eyes to stare at the clock, only to jump out of the bed quick as lightning!

"Huh? Oh no! I'm late again! Why didn't you wake me up, Kero?" she cried out as she zoomed around the room, trying to find where she placed her shoe, or her notebooks…

"I tried to wake you up a half an hour ago. You wouldn't get up!!!" replied Kero sarcastically.

Sakura got dressed in a flash, grabbed her book bag, and ran downstairs for some breakfast. After she had finished, she snapped on her rollerblades and skated gracefully, though hurriedly, out the door while screaming, "Tori! Wait up!" but she was too late. He already left with Julian. So Sakura ended up skating to school alone.


In the classroom, everyone was chatting noisily. Sakura ran in and greeted everyone.
"Hi! Good morning Rita, Nikki, Chelsea, Madison. I'm here!" she announced cheerfully as she waved to her friends then went straight to her seat to drop off her book bag, then quickly walked over to the corner of the room where her group of friends are talking.



Everyone turned to greet her. Sakura felt odd though. 'There is definitely something missing,' Sakura thought as she smiled a greeting to her classmates. She scanned the classroom for what was missing.
'I know what's missing! Li!'


Just as if Madison had read her mind, she nudged Sakura, "Here comes Li?" At that, Sakura turned with a start.

Li went to his seat and placed his book bag on his desk. Unconsciously, he started to stare at Sakura the whole time after he went to his seat. He was too intent staring at Sakura that he didn't even see Madison walk up to him.


She asked him curiously, though with a hint of mischief in her voice, "What or who are you staring at?"

He jumped out of his seat from surprise. Instead, he just glared at her. "Nothing, you busybody!"

Madison smiled knowingly, "Yeah right! Like I'll believe that. I'm not stupid, ya know!" Madison replied sarcastically. "I know you were staring at Sakura."

"N-no I wasn't!" Li stammered, sitting back in his seat.

Meiling, just sitting right behind Li and Madison, overheard everything. She was totally furious. She could feel her blood temperature go up and her face turn red from anger. Her eyes were redder than usual, and if you look really closely, you could see flames of fire dancing in them.

'So my cousin likes that Avalon girl, eh? Now she'll get it! I know she was up to something. What does she have that I don't? How can my cousin actually fall head over heels for that distasteful girl.?' With that thought in mind, she stomped off back to her seat.

She slumped in her chair and stared at Sakura, trying to picture her crying out in pain and agony through some gory torture. "Now that Avalon girl will get it. If the last time wasn't enough, then more will be on the way," she said to herself.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Hope you liked it. I know it was a bit short, but I couldn't think much. Please give me some feedback on it. i love to hear from people. It doesn't matter if you say my fic is horrible or not. If you don't like it, please tell me and I'll try my best to fix it up more suitable to your taste and feel free to give me any suggestions.

-Clow Angel