Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Author's Notes:

This is my 3rd chapter to my fanfic. I wish to whoever reads this fanfic that he or she would give me some feedbacks. I am pretty nervous because this since it is the first fanfic I've ever written.^_^ Sorry to all of you who are Meiling fans, I made her kinda evil in my fic. Just don't kill me.

Character guide:
Madison-Tomoyo
Li-Syaoran
Meiling
Tori-Touya
Sak ura-Sakura




Chapter 3
Oh Noooooo!

Written by Clow Angel




Li frowned as he thought he heard something… But when he turned around… there was nothing there… So he returned his attention back to Madison and continued arguing about the same subject.

Finally, Madison said, "Keep it to yourself then! But I know you like her and if you don't tell her your feelings soon, you're gonna lose her."

At her words he felt a chill run through him. Finally, after seemingly not being able to speak for a few seconds, he was able to stutter out, "NO I DON'T!!!"

Sakura, seeing Li and Madison talking to each other, and overhearing that Li likes someone felt a pang of jealousy but shook it off. She went over to them and asked,
"Li, whom do you like?", trying to sound as cheerful as she could, but with a long face.


"What?!" he exclaimed, startled at the new voice that came from behind him. In a flash, he knew that it was Sakura.
'Who else would have a voice that sounds like an angel?' he thought to himself, but instead, he started backing away, feeling the heat of a blush creeping up his neck and cheek.

"Nothing! I mean nobody!"

"Are you okay? You look really red. Do you need to go home?" Sakura asked with a concerned look and a hint of sadness in her eyes, knowing he lied to her.
" Yee...aah, I..I'm f...i.ine. I uhh.........just feel hot" Lee said, stumbling over his words.
Sakura shrugged trying to act nonchalant, "Okay then."
Sakura then slowly left to join her group. She started to chat noisily once again-too noisily...


Seeing this, Li felt a bit relieved that she wasn't able to know… but he knew that she was upset. He couldn't help himself as his eyes strayed over to Sakura again. His eyes started to get a bit dreamy before he noticed what he was doing.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Meiling was watching everything from her seat, paying very close attention. Seeing Li blush like that just because he was talking to Sakura made her blood boil! She turned red with anger and flames of fire are dancing in her eyes, while her mind thought of a way for revenge.

"I will get revenge," she whispered to herself, "If the Destruction card wasn't enough, more will come and I will get my prize. My prize would be my cousin and the little cherry blossom will be out of the picture…" she smiled evilly, "…or perhaps, if I'm lucky, out of this world even."


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


"DDDIIIIIIIINNG !"
"Class dismissed!"Mr Terada announced.

Everyone ran out of the classroom except for Sakura, who just didn't have the energy that she always had… She finally got out of the classroom- the last one out - and saw Madison waiting for her just outside the classroom door. Sakura came out slowly, looking down at the floor, and almost crying.
"Hey Sakura!"
At Madison's voice she wiped the tears that were about to pour out and greeted Madison, putting on a cheerful smile as best as she could.
"Hi Madison. Sorry to make you wait. I dropped something, so I started looking for it."


Being friends for such a long time, Madison could feel and see that something is wrong… that Sakura is upset. She bit her lip… Trying to think of a plan to cheer her best friend up.
"Let's go to the park!" Madison suggested, not really sure what they could do over there….


"Okay", Sakura replied with the best cheerful voice she could make.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



At the park...


'Good. Everything's fixed from the battle with the Destruction,' Sakura thought while looking around nervously.
"Is something wrong?" Madison asked, noticing her friend's anxiety, "You look really nervous."
"Nothing's wrong. I just… I just feel a bit tired…"
"Today sure is nice. The weather is great. Right Sakura?"
No answer…
Madison frowned as she looked at her friend.
"Sakura?" she asked, more softly…



"What is it Sakura?"
"Nothing."
"Does it have something to do with the conversation Li and I had?"
"No! It had nothing to do with that!" she quickly replied, knowing fully well that she just lied. She knew that if she doesn't talk about something, Madison will know this so, grasping for something, she thought of the card, "Madison, there was a card here yesterday. The card looks a bit different from the rest of the cards I have. The back of the card is black. See?" Sakura took out the card from her pocket to show Madison.
"It does look weird."
"Madison, the reason why I was looking around was because the park was totally destroyed during the battle."
Madison pouted angrily, "Damn it! I didn't get to tape it."
"Don't worry. Next time I'll call you before a battle. Okay?"
"Okay."

"BANG! BANG!"


Startled by the noise, Sakura and Madison turned around. They watched in horror as people in the park were being shot one by one. Her key started to glow and Sakura sensed that it was a Clow Card that was causing all the commotion.
"A clow card! Key that hides forces of darkness, release!" slowly her key grew into a staff.
"Sakura, you better capture it. Now, you don't have to call me to tape you. I can't wait!" she said cheerfully, then frowned, "Too bad I don't have a costume for you."
"Madison! Get out of here! I can't afford you getting hurt, too!" Sakura ordered sternly.
"Okay!" with that, Madison ran behind some bushes for safety and started taping the scene being played in front of her. "This is going to be such a good film," Madison squealed with delight.
Sakura decided to call out a card.
"Shield! Release and dispell!" a shield quickly formed around her. Bullets were being shot at her, but Shield was protecting her.
"Shield won't hold on for long", Sakura thought to herself.
"Aaaaahhhhhh!" a familiar voice cried out in agony.
Sakura turned to face the cry. Horrified at what she saw....................
"Nnnnnnooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!".


^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



Behind some trees, a girl with red eyes and black hair smiled with pleasure and her eyes twinkled at the thought of the Clow Card mistress getting hurt.
"Now you'll get it, my Card Mistress. Now it's getting fun…and the fun is just getting started."
With that she vanished into thin air.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



So, how was it? Hope you like it. More is coming soon. Expect the next chapter very soon. Tell me any ideas for some future fanfics. I would be glad to hear.
*~Clow Angel~*