Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

So far, how was the first three chapters? I know they were a bit lousy. I am guessing you already know all the characters, so I'm not gonna put down the character chart. After all, this is my first fanfic. If you have any ideas, please tell me. I would love to hear from you. Now on with the reading. ~ ^_^



Chapter 4
Written by Clow Angel




"NOOOOOOOO! Madison!" Sakura screamed in horror at the sight of Madison with blood soaking though her sleeve on her left shoulder. Madison had collapsed due to the piercing pain. In an instant, Sakura rushed to her side.


Sakura, who had managed to choke through her tears, "Madison, are you okay?"


No answer....


With tears flowing down her cheeks, "Please speak to me" she pleaded, but it was no use. Her best friend lay there as still as ever, like roses waiting to be watered.


With all this commotion going on, Tori who just happened to be strolling outside of the park heard all the noise. Having a bad feeling, he decided to check it out. He knew Sakura might be there (If you didn't know, Tori has some telekinetic powers or something like that). He was shocked at the scene being played before him.


"Oh my god! What the hell happened to her?" he asked when he saw Madison badly hurt and on the ground with blood everywhere. "Is it some crazy clow card that did this?"


"Stop asking questions and call for help. I'll handle this. Just take care of Madison," Sakura ordered with frustration.



She asked herself:
*Why does Madison have to be the one that gets hurt?
Where's Li when I need him the most?
Why do I have to be stuck doing this?
Why can't I just die?
'I can't take this anymore', she thought to herself.



While she kneeled on the floor crying, the card was causing more trouble. At once, Sakura remembered the clow card. "I will try my best to capture you...clow card... for Madison." She stood up and turned to face the card.
" Clow Card, whoever you are, show yourself!", Sakura screamed in anger and frustration. "You hurt my best friend and I will not let you hurt anyone else. I will capture you no matter the cost."



At Sakura's words, the clow card started shooting at her. Sakura dodged each with skill, but at the last flip, she slipped and fell to the ground.

"Aahhh!" Sakura screamed with pain. She grimaced but willed herself not to think of the pain. 'I have to capture this card for Madison and others.' she thought to herself. She got back on her feet and called out the card Illusion. "Show it what it's most afraid of!" Sakura ordered. The Illusion did as it was told.


The clow card, now a bit frightened revealed itself. A girl of Sakura's height, wearing all black - a black tanktop with a leather jacket over it, her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with a black ribbon holding it in place, wearing a black, leather miniskirt and black boots that went up to her knees. She had on black eyeshadow and her lips were dark red just like her eyes.


According to Sakura, the clow card looks like a vampire. Sakura nearly fell back at this, but stood her ground. Sakura decided this would be a good time to return Illusion.
"Illusion return!"

The clow card grinned at Sakura's reaction. With a smirk the card started attacking again. Sakura started to dodge the bullets again, a bit slow this time because of her fall. She barely got out of its way at the last shot. She couldn't keep this up anymore. Suddenly she thought, 'Li... Where are you?'



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^



At Li's house:


Li felt really uneasy. 'Did something bad happen? Is something bad happening now?' He sensed something disturbing coming from the park. He hurriedly dressed up in his robe and headed for the park.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, Li finally reached the park. He jumped into a tree to get a better view. The scene played before him was bad.
"Sakura can't handle it anymore. I have to do something. She's gonna get hurt." Li said to himself.



^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^




"TIME! !! FREEZE THIS MOMENT!", a voice behind Sakura ordered.


"Time?" Sakura said, a bit confused since no one was there a second ago. She soon realized who it was behind her. She turned around and ran into Li's arms, her tears coursing down her cheek. Li turned a bit red from her actions.

"Li, where were you? I was so scared. Madison got shot, Tori took her away for help, and I was so scared I would never see you again."


"Well, don't be scared anymore. I'm here to help and protect you. We will capture all the cards together." Li said trying to comfort her.


Sakura slowly let herself free from his arms as she realized what she was doing. "Let's capture that card."
Li slowly nodded.
Sakura got her staff ready. "Clow card! Return to your power confined!", she quickly sealed it in the card.

"Time unfreeze!" Everything unfroze. The card slowly floated in between them. Since they both weakened it, it belongs to both of them. They both bent down to pick it up. It read THE GUN.


"The card looks different, just like The Destruction." Sakura stated.
Li nodded slowly.
"Thanks for your help, Li. I would have never been able to make it through alive without your help."

Li slowly turned red. "Ummm... You're welcome."
"I guess the card is ours." Sakura said.
"Yeah." Li replied.
"You could hold onto it," Sakura said. "For both of us." She smiled.
"Umm, okay." Li took the card from Sakura's hand and put it in his pocket. He blushed as his hand brushed against hers.
Li finally got back his senses and said, "We need to find out who is making these cards." Sakura nodded. "And fast", Sakura added.
"I don't want anyone else to get hurt."Sakura said.


Tori returned with news. "Madison is alright. I called her mother and she's at the hospital. Did you capture that clown card yet?"
"IT'S CLOW CARD!" Li and Sakura yelled at the same time, narrowing their eyes.
"Okay, okay! Hey! What the hell is that brat doing here? Get away from my little sister. BRAT!"
"I am not a brat!" With that, comes a glaring contest. *Sakura sweatdrops*
"Guys, cut it out!", Sakura ordered. Li and Tori turned their backs on each other.
"Oh well," Sakura sighed. "Some things never change."
"I think it's time for me to go now." Li turned to leave.
"Thanks again for your help."
With his back turned from Sakura, he replied, "Umm...your welcome. Anytime."
He turned around and smiled one of his rare smiles and then turned away again. Sakura watched as he left out of sight. Tori looked at the scene with disgust.
"OOOWWWW! What did you kick me for, you little monster!"
"I am not a monster!" With that, Sakura kicked him again. "It's time to leave." They then walked away fighting as usual with Sakura kicking Tori while Tori kept on calling Sakura names.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
How was it? I hope it wasn't too bad. I had a lot of help from KIT, Angel, Therese, Ukyou, who helped me out with my chapters a lot. I hope you get to read their fics some time. They're really good writers. Oh yeah. More chapters will be coming as soon as possible.
- Clow Angel