Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Obstacles of Love ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Konnichiwa! Isn't the fic getting exciting? JK! Anyways, I hope you like it so far. This is after all my first fic I started on. HeHeHeHeHe... I am very thankful to my friends who have helped me and encouraged me to write. Some of my friends are Therese, Ukyou, KIT, Sakura1985, and CherryBlossomCS. I hope you like what I have written in this chapter.

Chapter 6
Written By Clow Angel

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

*Click Clack* went the heels of Meilin's shoes as they hit the floor.
Keroberos grew tense as he heard the footsteps coming closer. "Hey, Li kid! We should keep moving and find my mistress now, while the enemy is being distracted from her. Get on my back and it'll be faster. Li looked at Keroberos blankly, but quickly climbed onto his back. Keroberos then took off down the hallway.


^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


"ARG! Where did those intruders go? I have to hurry and find them. Once they're found, they'll be destroyed!" Meilin angrily said and clenched her fists. She ran down towards where the sparks of light came from, and to her confusion found nothing there. She closed her eyes in concentration and tried to pick up their auras. A circle of purple light surrounded her as she slowly closed her eyes. It got brighter and brighter as her concentration grew. Meilin's hair started to rise as the power of the magic blew her hair everywhere. After a few seconds of concentrating, she opened her eyes as the light got brighter and brighter until it was a bright purple. With a warrior like scream, the light formed into one beam of purple light and sped down the hallway with Meilin following it. 'So, the intruders are that way,' she grinned.


Li looked behind him and found a beam of light going for them. "AH! Kero, hurry! There's a light filled with negative energy coming right at us!!"

Kero hurriedly turned to look behind him and to his amazement, there was a beam of light heading towards them. "Hold on tight, kid!" the guardian beast ordered and spread his wings and flew off deeper into the hallway. As they flew, Li spotted a lit room. As he got closer to the room, he felt a tingle of pain in his chest, but as he flew closer and closer to it, the pain grew stronger until it was unbearable. He knew right then and there that Sakura was somewhere nearby.

"Stop here, Kero. I feel something," Li explained. He jumped off Keroberos and slowly crept into the little room. He looked at a table to his right as he entered and to his amazement found his beloved's cards and key. His eyes widened as he scanned the cell and found his little cherry blossom chained onto a wall. "Sakura!!!" he screamed as he ran infront of the unconscious Sakura. He glared with anger and took out his sword. With a swipe, he cut the chains and Sakura fell limp to the ground. Li dropped the sword and knelt down beside her. Kero saw his Mistress on the ground and quickly entered the room and was by her side in seconds. He knelt down and nudged her. Sakura, feeling the breath of Kero, slowly opened her eyes and found two pairs of concerned and worried-sick eyes staring down at her.

"Where am I now?" Sakura asked. She looked at Li and found he had retrieved her cards and gratefully thanked him.
"No problem, Sakura," Li replied with one of his rare smiles spreading across his face. He knelt down further and gently lifted her off the ground. He carefully and slowly carried her across the little room, called Kero over and placed her on Keroberos' back.

"Hurry up, Kero. That idiotic person is going to be here any second!" Li urged, but it was too late.

"HAHAHA!!!" the evil laughter rang through the hallway. The trio can feel the air tense around them.

A chill ran down Li's back as he could feel the evil growing as the enemy got closer. He soon found that it wasn't what he thought. He had thought the enemy as a man, but as soon as this mysterious person came out into the light, he knew he was dead wrong. He never knew such a girl could possess such power. He was amazed that it was a young lady that was standing before him. He blinked a few times to make sure he wasn't seeing wrong, but he knew who it was now and didn't want to believe it. He turned to look at Sakura questioningly, but she only nodded showing that it is true. "It is Meilin who we're facing."

Li observed Meilin carefully as she walked closer and found something very odd. There was a tattoo on her arm. To be more exact, her left arm. He could feel the dark energy in that tattoo. It was pure black. It was Evil.
Sakura got up, off of Keroberos and stood next to her little wolf and too, saw the tatoo. She had just taken notice of it and was carefully observing it. She could make out a black bat. As Meilin stepped more into the light, Sakura could now see the bloodstained fangs of the bat. Sakura shuddered as she stared at the evil Meilin.

"So..Sakura! You think you're going to be able to take Li away from me???" With a leaping kick, Meilin had knocked Sakura out cold.
"AAAAAAAAHH!!!!!" Sakura screamed as with pain as she got kicked into the wall behind her and dropped. Li ran to her side, bent down and looked at the unconscious Sakura.
"Sakura!! Noooo!!! Wake up!!" Li shook her, trying to wake her up. It was no use. She was out..cold… He drew his sword and prepared to fight..to fight his cousin.

To be continued…
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So, what do you think so far, eh? ^^ Good or bad? I know I havent added anything for a while. Sorry about that! =) Well, the 7th chapter will be put up as soon as I think of a new enemy and what to add next. Sorry for this short chapter! ^^ ::bows:: Ja!