Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Please, be my Princess ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don’t own anything.

An: Okay to start I am from America so I’ll be using some Japanese name and some American names from the series. I’ll tell which one ill be using below, so there won’t be any confusion.

Syaoran Li/Li Showron: Syaoran Li

Tomoyo Daidouji/Madison Taylor: Madison Taylor

Sakura Avalon/Sakura Kinomoto: Sakura Kinomoto

Aiden Avalon/Fujitaka Kinomoto: Fujitaka Kinomoto

Julian Star/Yukito Tsukishiro: Julian Star

Tori Avalon/Touya Kinomoto

I haven’t decided if anyone else from the show will show up yet. If they do, I’ll tell you what name I’ll use then.



Prologue


“You’re highness, is there something I can do for you?” the servant asked the prince. “Where is my father? I need to talk to him,” Mark replied. “His majesty is in an important meeting,” she answered.

I can’t believe this! I need to talk to him! Mark stormed back to his bedroom. When he was in the market place that today, he discovered that the beautiful Princess Sakura is to be married in a little over a year. She will be turning sixteen years old on her next birthday. He didn’t know she was already fifteen. He thought she was only thirteen or fourteen. He was just happy that his kingdom’s laws were different than others, or he would have had to marry on his eighteenth birthday. Instead, he will have to marry on his twentieth birthday.

Mark was never happier with the laws of his kingdom. He is eighteen right now.

He wasn’t exactly happy when he found out that Princess Sakura is a year older than he thought. He was furious!

He never thought for a second that his father would agree to him marrying the princess of their enemy kingdom. He knew exactly how to convince his father to let him marry her.

Mark couldn’t help but smile at the thought of marrying the beautiful princess. He never saw the princess before, but he heard a lot of stories of how beautiful she always looks. He was interrupted from his thoughts when there was a knock at the door at the door. “What!” Who would dare interrupt his thoughts of his princess?

A servant hesitantly stepped through the door. “The king is out of his meeting, your highness,” the servant said. “Where is he?” Mark sharply asked. “In the throne room, your highness. He is waiting for you.”

Mark quickly walked out of the room without another word. It didn’t take long before he reached the throne room. As soon as he walked in, he saw his father sitting on the throne. “Mark, I was told you have something important to discuss with me,” King Alex said to his son. “Yes, father.” King Alex nodded for his son to continue.

Mark decided that he was going to make his announcement without any stalling. He knew his father wouldn’t take it kindly.

“Father.” Mark paused. “I want to marry Princess Sakura.” Mark braced himself for his father’s outburst he knew would be coming. “WHAT!” Alex jumped up from his throne and stormed to his son. “Are you crazy! She is our enemy! You will have nothing to do with anything from that kingdom!” To say Alex was outraged would be an understatement.

Mark inwardly flinched.” Father, just listen to me.” Mark paused for his father to calm down. “Think about it. If I marry Princess Sakura, there would be peace between our kingdoms. You know that the Kinomoto kingdom is the largest and richest,” Mark tried to reason.

Alex thought about what his son was saying. His mouth finally widened into a grin. “I am proud to call you my son,” Alex said. “First thing in the morning I will send a messenger to the Kinomoto kingdom.” With that, Alex walked out of the throne room.

Mark walked to his bedroom to get ready for bed.

He lied in bed thinking. He just wanted the princess. He didn’t care about peace. That was just a bonus.



TBC…


AN: I know that was boring, but remember it’s just a prologue. Chapter one will probably be Sakura centric.

R&R please! The more reviews I get the sooner I’ll type chapter one. It’s already started.