Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Plum Blossoms by the Moon ❯ ^^; juz read, ch. 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yay!!!! I managed to write chappie 2! =^________^= Ok, pweeeeease dun kill me for taking so long, but the prelims are around the corner and PSLE is in 2 months (be afraaaid. Veeeery afraaaid… …) so I've been busy like hell wif revision. Blegh. Anyway, enuff of rambling. I now present to you the 2nd chapter of Plum Blossoms by the Moon……

*skips off*

Disclaimer: I obviously don't own CCS. Look at the sky. See any flying pigs???

*pops back* almost forgot: HUUUUUGE THANKIES FOR THE REVIEWS!!!!! *ahem* ^^;;;

Anyhoo... ...

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"And that's all for today's Math lesson. Remember to do the worksheets, which have been handed out. See you tomorrow class!" said Yamamoto sensei as she put her books in a neat pile before walking out off the classroom. "Yokattaaaa! I thought Math was never going to end. " Sakura said, doing a small stretch in her seat which resulted in a glimpse her lightly tanned midriff, making Tomoyo's heart stop momentarily.

" Sakura... ..."Tomoyo unconsciously murmured softly.

"Nani, Tomoyo-chan? Did you call me?"

"Huh?" ~Kuso, I must be more careful with my speech!~ "A-ano, yeah. W-would you like to go out for dinner tonight for your birthday with me?"~Onegai, please say yes---here is so much I need to tell you!~

"Gomen ne, Tomoyo-chan, demo, Syao-chan is taking me out. Maybe you could join us? There's plenty of space."

~Damn you, Li Syaoran!~ "Never mind. I wouldn't want to play gooseberry, ne?" Tomoyo said slyly. ~In fact, I don't even feel like taping you two secretly anymore.~ Tomoyo thought bitterly.

"T-tomoyo-chan!" Sakura stuttered, a light blush staining her cheeks.

Tomoyo laughed lightly at Sakura's reaction to her words, but a part of her inside had crumbled with the refusal. ~Sakura, How will I ever tell you if you don't give me a chance?~ Tomoyo was about to add something, but the History sensei strode in just then. Not wanting to miss anything, Tomoyo promptly decided against it.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Tadaima!" Tomoyo said cheerfully. Her greeting was not heard as all the maids were downstairs in the kitchen, preparing for the night's dinner party. Sonomi was having some of her business associates over to celebrate their success in a new product. It was going to be formal occasion, with gowns and suits. And stuffy old men surrounded with pretty young women. Tomoyo closed the door behind her before making her way upstairs to her room. A white and violet gown lay on her bed, which had been completed the weekend before. She ran her hand over the soft satin, before heading to her telephone. "Moshi moshi? This is Daidouji Tomoyo. I would like to cancel the reservation for two I made on Sunday. … …. …. Hai. Domo." She put down the phone, wishing that she didn't have to make the previous call. She would have been getting ready to take Sakura out by now, if only Sakura had agreed to dinner. If only.

Lost in her thoughts, Tomoyo stared out of the window to see dark skies and the sakura petals falling due to the wind. It reminded her of her relationship with Sakura --- she was the tree, Sakura the blossoms. Syaoran, like the wind, was taking Sakura away from her, stripping it, leaving it dull and bare… …

"But the bare tree has its own beauty once rid of the blossoms which grow on it. In summer its leaves are soft green, and in autumn they crown the tree in gold while winter gives the tree a shawl of pure white." "Wha?! Yue-san???? How the hell? I swear I locked the door." "And I swear that your other window was wide open and that my wings function perfectly." "… …" "How did you know what I had been thinking? Reading people's mind is an invasion of privacy." "So it is, but you were whispering and murmuring." ~And there goes my resolution to be careful with my speech.~ "Mou… …"

"Tomoyo-sama, dinner will be served in half an hour. Your mother doesn't want you to be late."informed the maid, outside the door. "Hai, hai. Oh yes, please make space for another on the table, I've a guest too." "Hai! I'll see to it." Yue raised an eyebrow at this. "Surely you don't mean?" , letting his question trail off. "It's okay if you don't want too, really." ~ Like Sakura. Really, I don't mind… …~ "Suppose I'll join in. Been awhile since I've been to these things anyway. Ne, you're still in uniform." "Oops. Excuse me then, I must take a bath. Won't be long."

Fifteen minutes later, the sounds of water ceased. "A-ano, Yue-san, could you pass me the gown on my bed? I er, kinda forgot." Tomoyo squeaked, her head poking out of the door. Sweatdropping (OOC?), Yue gave her her clothes. It was somewhat like his robes, minus the pants and with a floor length skirt. Tiny beads had been sewn on, no doubt by hand. Minutes later, Tomoyo emerged, looking stunning. Yue was in a grey suit, yet his robes were nowhere to be found. "Magic?" "Not really, I teleported my robes to Yukito's house and took something from his wardrobe." "Sou ka… …" Offering her his arm, Yue said,"I believe will shall be late if we don't hurry… …milady." Giggling, Tomoyo accepted and went down with him.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ok, gonna end. Got more work to do… … Hell it sucks.

~huggles and snuggles… …