Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Portal into the Unknown ❯ Portal into the Unknown ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura, Li, Eli, Madison, May-Lin, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Gohan, and Videl get into a portal and can't get out? Will love show it's ugly/beautiful head? Will they get out? Will I pass my math test? It is all uncertain BECAUSE IF I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE NO POINT OF READING WILL THERE?!? See I can be intelligent!

Title:

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, DBZ, HP or anything else I might throw in here!

The sane should be warned! Ja ne!

Chapter 1 ^_^

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sakura walked from Madison's house. She was the Mistress of the Sakura Cards. She could control elements and different forms of magic. Yet…she couldn't control her love. The love of her life was in Hong Kong. But over the years her love quavered and didn't shine as bright as it did 5 years ago. Li… how could he leave her alone like that. She closed her eyes and continued walking. THERE! She just sensed magic. It wasn't Eli…who? It couldn't be Li…Yes! She ran toward the magic.

"Li…….." she breathed as she saw him again. He didn't change much. He grew taller but he had the same chestnut brown hair and brown eyes.

"Sakura….." was all Li could say too. Five years was too long for him. He should have came sooner. If only he could change that fateful day when he left. Madison stood there holding back her giggles.

"Li this is Sakura and Sakura this is Li. Now that we have met why can't we still talk?" Madison said Right before they could start a conversation, a new strange magic appeared. Unfortunately, it was a dark magic.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Ha Ha Ha! Cliffhanger! No just kidding! I couldn't do that… yet.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Li looked at Sakura and said "Do you sense that?"

"Yes…I wish I could say no but lets find out!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who else can sense it? Well just read on my friend!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Albus Dumbledore knew a little about the situation. Sort of. He knew that the young Card Mistress would want someone her age to help her not a full grown wizard or witch. Three names came to his mind. He grabbed three pieces of parchment, quickly charmed them, and summoned three owls. He knew that the three would be here in some very short moments and would agree with his judgement. Harry, Ron, and Hermione received the letters, quickly read them, ran to The Headmaster's office saying "Every Flavor Beans" to open the passage to the office.

"First of all why did you send me a owl to wake me at 3:35 AM and second of all we are going where?!?" Ron bellowed.

"Japan. There is a young Card Mistress there that could use all of your help. I would normally assign this position to a teacher but I thought that she would want someone her age to help instead. Don't think that she is helpless because she has some help. The head of the Li clan, two girls with very low magic, and another that would prefer that he would be left unrevealed. I also sense that there are at least two others that would help. Even with all her help, I think she needs more. You might not be back for exams so you will get an excuse from them. All three agreed to help so he handed them an old tin can that was a port key. At 4:00, Harry Hermione, and Ron disappeared to Japan in front of Sakura and Li as they were running.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Who else knows? Could it be some of the Z warriors? Well if you would look at my disclaimer (If anyone does) you can see it is a dead give away. Onward to DRAGONBALL Z!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gohan was waiting, day dreaming in class, thinking of Videl, not listening to the teacher because the lesson was something he mastered when he was about seven. Then, a strange ki appeared. Gohan was trying to place the owner of the ki, but couldn't when he heard the sharp rap of a yard stick.

"Mr. Son please pay attention! Answer the question - calculate the slope of the line through the two points. (3,20) and (7,36)" the teacher said all in one irritated breath.

"Four" Videl mouthed

Gohan getting the message said "Four, sir" (That was one of my math problems and the answer is four. I am getting a test in this soon so oh yea!…)

Videl wondered "Gohan never needs help in algebra…What's his deal?"

Gohan, knew what she was thinking quickly wrote a note that read `strange ki' and passed it to Videl. Videl getting the message nodded to Gohan. Gohan started his fake earthquake routine and flew out the window. Videl faked a message from the chief. They arrived at Kami's Lookout and Videl said "Spill it Gohan"

"I want to know if Piccolo or Dende knows anything about the ki."

"Ohhhhhhhhh……….."

"Dende do you know anything?"

"Sorry Gohan…can you check for me?"

"Sure!"

"Gohan! You are not leaving me here! I am going with you and if you say no, I will just follow you anyway."

Gohan wanting to stay on the good side of Videl allowed her to come. They both flew to the strange ki.