Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Portal into the Unknown ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura, Li, Eli, Madison, May-Lin, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Gohan, and Videl get into a portal and can't get out? Will love show it's ugly/beautiful head? Will they get out? Will I pass my math test? It is all uncertain BECAUSE IF I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE NO POINT OF READING WILL THERE?!? See I can be intelligent!

Title:

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, DBZ, HP or anything else I might throw in here!

The sane should be warned… Ja ne! :P

Chapter 2

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Who are you?!?" Li and Sakura exclaimed.

"Are you the Card Mistress?" Hermione finally asked

Sakura was too shocked and she could hardly stutter "Yes" out of her mouth then finally regained the use of her mouth and said "How do you know about me?"

"Well our headmaster, Professor Dumbledore asked of us to find you and help you on some quest.

"Do you mean the strange magic that Li and I sensed about two minutes ago?"

"I guess so…We weren't really informed well. Are there two other girls and a boy also helping you?"

"Yes…"

"Sakura, can you still sense the magic?"

"Yes, but I think we should go get Madison, May-Lin, and Eli first," said Sakura

Then Sakura, Li, Ron, Harry, & Hermione ran to get them. When Sakura and Li got to Eli,

"I know Sakura and Li, I sense it too. Now lets stop talking and see what it is!" said Eli.

They all ran to the strange magic and saw two people flying then land. ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Before they landed………………………… ;…………………………R 30;……

"Videl, there are eight strong kis, not physically strong but strong in another way." Said Gohan.

"Maybe if we spy on them or act normally we can find their secret." Said Videl.

"I guess that will work…SHOOT! They saw us! Ummm… lets just go with it, maybe they are on our side." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Li was getting irritated with everyone popping up for help then he finally burst by yelling "LET ME GUESS…YOU CAME TO HELP TOO!?! WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO THINK THAT WE ARE HELPLESS?"

"Li…you never know, we might need all the help we can get. Now lets go before the magic goes away." Said Sakura very quietly.

Videl and Gohan followed dumbstruck and was informed of the days events by Madison who made every detail very extravagant. As they turned a corner, they met a portal. As soon as they saw it, they were absorbed into the portal and hand cuffs were placed magically on wrists (A.N. ~ One cuff on a boy the other on a girl so they are stuck! ^_^ NOW THE FUN STARTS! The pairs are Sakura & Li, Harry & Hermione, Ron & May-Lin, Madison & Eli, & Videl and Gohan. If you don't like them, tough. Write your own fan fic! DON'T STEAL MY IDEA!)

"Oh no" Li whispered. Eli and Sakura had also turned white when they saw the cuffs. Then remembered what they had to do and turned into a pinkish color. "These are the hand cuffs of love and they are unbreakable Gohan so stop ki blasting them. The only way to get them off is to fulfill their purpose."

"So what is their purpose?" Asked Gohan

"The story of these cuffs is actually a legend. I didn't even know they existed before I saw them. A small village in ancient China was always fighting so there was no love in the village. Without love, the village would die. The elders of the village asked a sorcerer for help. He made many pairs of hand cuffs that will only close on lovers that will work. The only way to break the spell was to confess your love and share a kiss."

Everyone who hadn't heard the story was shocked. (A.N. ~ Look at Gohan! We found a new shade of red! START THE PRESSES!) Every one was blushing when they looked into the eyes of their partner.

Sakura started to shake when she realized that she was awake.

Ron looked at May-Lin. She was like an angel to him… "No not an angel" Ron thought "a goddess!"

Gohan gave the patented `Son Grin' Videl just smiled "This is too perfect! I never knew me and Gohan would work out! I thought we would be just be friends forever! Now it's deeper that that!" thought Videl

Eli just smiled. Things were just TOO PERFECT!

"So…lets get out of here. Maybe that headmaster of yours could help us get out of this!" Videl suggested.

They all agreed and walked to the exit. They crossed over the doorway, instead of walking out they found the entrance again. But this time a letter was waiting for them on the table.

Harry picked up the letter and said "I'll read the letter if it's ok with you" No one had a problem so Harry continued with reading "The letter says `Dear Captives, As you can see you are trapped in this little room. The only other places you can go is into the side room that has a bath and you will notice cots on the side of this room. I will be observing you until you can pass over the other side. The only way you can pass is to remove the cuffs on your wrists. I trust that the leader of the Li clan has told you the story. I will soon see if you are good enough for my porpose. I have no need for the Hogwarts students but they can stay. Only pass through with the other nine following you. In other words only pass through with all of your members. Adieu, farewell, good-bye, adios, sayonara, & fare-thee-well.' Well that's odd."

Sakura just said "Oh key of my star, with powers burning bright, surrender the wand, the force ignite! RELEACE!!! SWORD CARD!" Sakura unaware that she was cuffed to Li started running dragging Li with her.

"Sakura!!!" Li yelled.

"Oh sorry Li! I forgot about you!" said Sakura

"Well I don't think the sword will work. That has to be strong magic that can make all 10 of us be sucked into a portal"

The real fun started soon with Ron muttering "igottogotothebathroom"

"What!?!" Yelled May-Lin.

"HOE!" yelled Sakura ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Did you like the 2nd chapter? Should they be longer? Stay tuned for Chapter 3! Thanks to

Lemon and Lime and kate

for the first reviews! ^_^ PLEASE FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE! R&R!

~ Miss Videl