Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Portal into the Unknown ❯ Chapter 3 ( Creative Huh...If you want better titles just ask) ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Sakura, Li, Eli, Madison, May-Lin, Ron, Harry, Hermione, Gohan, and Videl get into a portal and can't get out? Will love show it's ugly/beautiful head? Will they get out? Will I pass my math test? It is all uncertain BECAUSE IF I TOLD YOU THERE WOULD BE NO POINT OF READING WILL THERE?!? See I can be intelligent!

Title:

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, DBZ, HP or anything else I might throw in here!

WARNING: THE AUTHER WANTS TO TELL THE SANE TO REMAIN CALM…I CAN BE SANE AT TIMES TOO!

Sorry I was so late… This is my first ever fanfic so well… Thanks for the reviews!

Ja ne! :P

Chapter 3

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Calm down May-Lin! We will figure something out! It won't be that bad!" Said Madison

May-Lin was in the bathroom with Ron. She had a blind fold on and was not too happy about the situation. "Fine…just hurry!" It was soon over. Ron got up and was dragging May-Lin. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE STUCK WITH THIS BAKA!"

"But May-Lin…"

"BE QUIET SAKURA! YOU GOT LI! I WANTED LI!

"But you make a cute couple!" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It was soon 11:00 and everyone grabbed a cot and a sleeping bag. In the morning………………………̷ 0;………………………… 230;…………… ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Ugh… I feal all dirty!" Said Videl.

"Me too" Said all the girls in unison.

"We should all take showers" Said Madison

"One question." Said Gohan. "How are we going to do that?"

"We would have to divide the shower in half once everyone is in it is a big shower. Then we set up a curtain that can run in-between…"

Before Madison could finish speaking, Gohan was going through a box (CAPSULES!!!!!) and picked two up and said " Or we could do this!" He clicked one and threw it. It turned into a Jacuzzi. He clicked the other and it turned into a whole wardrobe of swimsuits and in every color, fashion, and style. Everyone looked at Gohan and he just said "Capsules make life a whole easier don't they.''

"Gohan where did you get all of those capsules! I never saw them before!" Said Videl

"Gohan, what are capsules exactly?" Said Harry

"You never heard of capsules?" Said Gohan in awe. "Ok…they look like this and are identified by the number. The capsules hold different items. It all fits into this capsule. Videl, as you know, I know Bulma Briefs and she gave me these capsules to try out."

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Everyone chorused.

"HOOOOOEEEEE!" Said Sakura

"This is a lot better than your idea Madison!" Said Sakura

Every one grabbed their favorite color swim suit.

Videl and Sakura ~ Light pale pink Hermione ~ Dark Purple Madison ~ Baby Blue May-Lin ~ Yellow/Orange.

Gohan ~ Orange Harry & Li ~ Green Ron & Eli ~ Red.

While everyone was changing, you could tell when Gohan was changing because all the boys stopped talking and then started hammering Gohan with questions.

Everyone spent a long time in the BIG JACUZZI! Everyone was binding together heart, body, & mind. They didn't realize that during the time, two links came off. Then they all came out. Changed into some drier clothes that Hermione summoned from Madison's house. Came out to see that a dance floor had been erected. Quiet dance music was played slow that you had to dance with the one that you loved.

"Our captive is going to do something. He/She/It wants to have fun with us." Said Li

As if just to confirm Li's statement, all the boys lost control. (A.N. You know on Sailor Moon when their pure heart or dream was taken the person's eyes grew all watery and lost control and had a lost expression to them. If you know what I'm talking about, that's what is happening. If you don't…Tough luck.)

They grabbed their partner and started dancing. The girls started giggling and danced along with them. The boys grabbed the girls forcefully and the laughter stopped. The girls tried to break away. But the boys strength had been altered. Even Gohan's tail grew back and wrapped itself around Videl's waist. They started to forcibly kiss and the cuffs broke off the wrists. As soon as the cuffs broke off, a lot happened in a short period. The music stopped, the boys regained there control, and a letter fell. Gohan stooped to pick up the letter and read the letter aloud "The letter says……………" ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Wouldn't you like to know! So would I! I kind of made the ending up in my head. Um… Don't expect chapters to pop up all the time since I don't have a lot of time. Expect the chapters up on weekends or days when I don't have school and etc. Please R&R!

~ Miss Videl