Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Prince Syaoran remember Sakura? ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Prince Syaoran remember Sakura?

Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura and friends do not belong to me! Though I wish I do!

= = = = = = = = = =>_<= = = = = = = = = = WAI Life is not fair!

Sowie 4 da late update Gomen to all da readers… and I've got a new story please read it its called Supermodel, it might not be as good at first but later you'll really like it… hopefully! And it is a S+S fic as well except that Syaoran wouldn't appear until later.

Chapter 12

For the next few days Kinomoto Kingdom was in disorder.

King Fujitaka is very angry at Prince Syaoran for the meeting of Sakura and Meiling, and is almost sure that he won't pass the quest of void.

Princess Meiling is angry because she still wants the arranged marriage with Syaoran but now is cancelled.

Princess Tomoyo was sad because Sakura wouldn't talk to her.

Princess Sakura was in a state of confusion because she couldn't stop thinking about Prince Syaoran but she wants to believe that she doesn't love him.

"Sakura-hime, King Kinomoto wants to see you in his study room!" a sevant walked into the room.

"Tell papa that I'll be there in a second!" Sakura replied.

*I wonder what he wants to see me about?*

Sakura walks out of the room and enters her dad's study room.

"Papa, what do you want to see me about?"

"Sakura, tell me truthfully, have you met Prince Syaoran before?"

"HOEEEE?"

"I take that as a yes, now he said that he loves you…" he waited for Sakura's reaction but it never came.

"You must never tell Meiling OK? Because she is in love with him."

"But papa, I talked with him before and he said that he loves another princess!"

"Yes another princess which is you…"

"Oh!"

"So since you have met already…"

"THE QUEST OF VOID! No papa really no-one knows that we've met, he's never going to pass! And if no one helps him in the quest he'll never pass!"

"Exactly."

"HOEEEEEE?" Sakura immediately became surprised, "How can you be so heartless otousan?"

"No Sakura I mean that I do want someone to help him but remember…?"

"Huh?"

"The last part of the scroll!"

"Huh?"

"When the one on the quest does come to the end and knows …"

"the person that helped him or her, they would be sent to death immediately."

"Yes Sakura you did remember!"

"But I don't understand, if he doesn't get help then?"

"Do you love Prince Syaoran?"

"Umm well I wouldn't um call um maybe, not, um I don't know, don't call it love, maybe like or maybe puppy love…"

"Sakura?"

"Yes!" Sakura drops her head, "I do love him!"

"THEN YOU'LL HELP HIM!"

"Dada, give me a break, come on, one, I'm not strong enough, all I have is fight and heal magic, I don't have ANY elemental magic! And second, if I go help, he'll know whom I am and then he'll be sent to death, no papa I won't help!"

"Sakura, one, you'll have elemental and a whole lot of other magic in a while, maybe within this hour, second, have you thought of going undercover for the one you love?"

"OK, now I get the first part but um different magic within this hour, you have got to be kidding!"

"Follow me Sakura!"

"Uh huh!"

"Sakura may I present to you…"

Author's Note: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cliffhanger, well its not that `important' but still gotta wait until the next time, I know I'm not updating that often but come o I'm working on my other fic `Supermodel' PLZ PLZ PLZ read it its hmmmmm… please just read and R+R for this and that fic! ARIGATO! And gomen ne for the late posting! REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

ARiGaToU!

Luv,

*SnowBunny *