Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Prince Syaoran remember Sakura? ❯ Chapter 13 ( Chapter 13 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Prince Syaoran remember Sakura?

Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura and friends do not belong to me! Though I wish I do!

= = = = = = = = = =>_<= = = = = = = = = = WAI Life is not fair!

To everyone who thinks these few chapter are lame, its to help to continue the flow of the story! This chapter describes Kero-chan's appearance! So bear with me OK? AND WHY AREN'T I GETTING LOTS OF REVIEWS? BETTER REVIEW MY STORIES! I REALLY DON'T ENJOY WRITING WHEN NO ONE GIVES ME REVIEWS! Also please read my other stories! AND REVIEW THEM TOO! =)

This would be the last chapter I post in 4 days, I'm going on a holiday! But this story will continue for sure! *wink*

Chapter 13

"The CLOW BOOK!" King Fujitaka announced.

"Uh, the Clow book?" Sakura asked, "You mean the book that has been lost for centuries until it was the 500 anniversary of Clow's death?"

"Uh huh!"

"So, how come you have it papa?" Sakura asked naively.

"Well, on the 500 anniversary, it was I on an expedition who found the Clow Book!" Fujitaka described proudly.

"Oh, honto ne?" Sakura asked still not believing her ears that her father held the clow book for so long.

"Well, why are you showing me this, have you shown Touya?"

"Well, I did…"

"And……"

"He couldn't open the book!"

"Hoe? But the clow book has is supposed to have a lock and a key right?"

"Yes Sakura, but the key wouldn't appear until you open the book!"

"Now you're confusing me otousan!"

"Well, someone is supposed to open the book, no-one knows who, when and why, all they can say is who can be answered by `the destined one', when? After the Book has been discovered again, and why, to help out or to seek power!"

"I don't understand, so you think I'm the destined one, I'm supposed to open it now, and I'm opening the book to help Syaoran out?"

"Yes, you got it!"

"What makes you think that I can open the book?" Sakura asked while handling the book, she caressed it carefully and inspected the intricate designs on the cover and back, "Do you think I can just split the book open by just opening it?"

"I don't know Sakura, try it!" King Fujitaka said with a sarcastic tone, "It wouldn't matter if you can't open it, it just means you're not the chosen one!"

Sakura slipped her thumb between the covers and gently pulled it apart, suddenly, a bright flash of white and pink light shot out of the book then a little yellow figure danced out and started stretching.

"Nothing like a 500 year nap!"

"Huh, nap?" Sakura asked lifting an eyebrow.

"And you are?" The guardian beast of the seal asked the little girl before his eyes right now.

"Sakura, Sakura Kinomoto, the one who opened the book, nice to meet you and you are?"

"Cerberus, guardian beast of the seal!"

"You are the guardian beast of the clow book?"

"You are the little girl who opened the legendary clow book?"

"Hey, that was uncalled for!"

"You're forgiven!"

"HOEEEEEEE?"

"You got any pudding?"

*This little stuffed animal is really getting on my nerves, no manners, big stomach and worst of all, no respect!*

"You little, how, can you say that I'm forgiven when I haven't apologised for any thing? You little…" Sakura leapt towards Cerberus and also, but not to her knowledge, the window.

"HOEEEEEEEE? Help!" Sakura shouted as she fell.

Cerberus saw this and flew out, caught Sakura with his tremendous strength and pulled her back in.

"All the food helps out! Cerberus smiled shyly.

"Arigato gozaimasu!" Sakura shouted hugging the little kawaii beast.

"Its OK! And where are we?"

"You're at the Kinomoto Kingdom!"

"May I please learn to know your status?"

"Princess Sakura at this castle!" Fujitaka announced.

"Honto ne? You're a princess?"

"Hai!" Sakura smiled giddily.

"Wow, I thought I'd get a little scrawny…"

"Ahem" Sakura cleared her throat.

"Gomen," Cerberus apologised.

"And I'm King Kinomoto, the king of the Kinomoto City!" Fujitaka introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you!"

Author's Notes: Thanks to all the NICE PEOPLE who reviews my fic, I really appreciate it! Arigato! Oh I'm not getting enough ideas, I really need ideas to continue but to continue I need to continue the flow of the story by adding these boring chapters! But I can't get to the good S+S part if I don't write these boring chapters, PLEASE BEAR WITH ME! And I would really appreciate it if you give me reviews anyway, it would mean so much to me!

And you know what I'm going to write now!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

*SnowBunny *