Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Race to the Top ❯ First Race ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura. I wish I do but it belong to CLAMP not me.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Chapter 2: First Race
 
It was already a week since Sakura recorded her new album. It will be soon on sale. It was about three in the afternoon.
 
Tomorrow was the day of her new school life. It felt somehow like she was starting school for the first time. This time, she will be the school nerd, not the rich, famous, head cheerleader, model plus singer. She was just simply Kinomoto Sakura, actually not even as Sakura but as Kinomoto Ying Fa.
 
If anyone asks her why she has Kinomoto as her last name, and if she knows Blossom whose last name was the same, she would basically say. “I know her, she is my cousin and Kinomoto Fujitaka is my uncle.”
 
Maybe some people would be nice to her just so they can get a signature from Blossom or something. This was no big deal compare to the amount if she appears as Blossom.
 
Sakura picked up her new school equipment and placed them in her bag. Tomorrow, she would have to get up early to dress herself in the ways nerd do.
 
She wondered if anyone at school will find out that she was Blossom. If someone did, then how long would it be until she was discovered?
 
`It will be funny if they do discover that I was Blossom.” Sakura thought.
 
A loud knock was heard. Sakura jumped at the sudden loud noise.
 
“Come in.” she shouted. Touya, her brother, appeared.
 
“Hey, kaijuu, are you up for some fun and relaxation today, now?” Touya asked.
 
“I am no kaijuu, but onii-chan, you are a BAKA. And yes I will go for some `fun and relaxation'.”
 
“HEY, I am no baka if you are no kaijuu. Plus if you're ready then let's go!”
 
“Okay then let's go.”
 
“You go first.”
 
“No you can go first.”
 
“No, you can.”
 
“Just go, kaijuu.”
 
“OK, OK…can't an imouto show her onii-chan some respect…even though he is a baka while I am no kaijuu.”
 
“*sigh*…just go.”
 
“Oh, wait, I still have to change!”
 
“Okay…hurry up or I am leaving without you!”
 
Sakura changed into a pale pink halter top and a white pleated skirt. On her feet was a pair of pink and white heels with cherry blossoms patterns on top. She also had some a pink heart necklet, a pair of heart shaped earrings, a pair of brown sunglasses and a pink and white net cap.
 
They went down stair to their garage. Sakura had three cars. There were a lot of gadgets in the cars, like the most advanced GPS system, NOS and the most amazing sound system ever. Every car, they had, were advanced.
 
One was a white spider with some pink cherry blossom patterns on the bottom. A pink neon light could be turned on to light up the bottom of the car. It had a milky white leather seats. The inside was mostly white. (A.N. don't if it can actually be white, never seen it but let's pretend that it is possible.) There was a cherry blossom keychain kind of thing hanging from the front rear view mirror. This car was used for racing, well, street racing to be precise.
 
Another was a convertible roadster. The exterior was silver and had a stripe of silvery-pink across the car. The inside was just the normal black with black leather seats. This car was for when Blossom need to go somewhere, like a modelling show or a recording.
 
The last one was the one Kinomoto Sakura used all the time. It was a black Mini Cooper. It had grey leather seats and it was very normal. This was the car Sakura will drive to school everyday from now on. She used to have drivers picking her up normally in Japan.
 
Sakura got in the white spider and waited for her onii-chan to get out first.
 
Touya had a black spider with peachy-silver coloured arrows on either sides of his car. It also had all the gadgets of Sakura's car. The inside was black and the seats were black leather. Hanging on the rear view mirror was a silver arrow.
 
They drove to their usual meeting and then to the racing place.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
At the meeting place, they met the rest of their team. Their team were called Arrow. It consisted of Touya, Sakura, Yukito and Kaho.
 
Yukito was Touya's best friend and was like Sakura's other brother. Kaho was Touya's girlfriend. They had followed the Kinomoto to Hong Kong as they have nowhere else to go.
 
When they were in Japan, they were the top team and they were not to be messed with as they were also good at fighting, martial arts and using weapons. They were the best all around.
 
Their best racer was Touya, closely followed by Sakura, Yukito and then Kaho. Even though Kaho was the worst in their team, she was still a fast racer, but the others are just super fast.
 
Yukito had dark grey hair, dark green eyes and a slim slightly muscular body. Sakura used to have a crush on him when she was younger but it was all over after she turned ten. They are still like brothers and sisters though.
 
Yukito's spider was sliver with a grey bunny at the bottom of both sides of the car. The insides were light grey and there was a rabbit keychain hanging from his rear view mirror.
 
Kaho had long dark auburn hair, orangey-red eyes and a slender fit body. Touya loved everything about her, especially her gentleness.
 
Kaho's spider was pale red, but not like Meiling's ruby red. At the bottom of both sides of the car were ships with musical notes on the sail. Her keychain was a microphone and when you press this button, there will be a melody.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Today they were going to race for the first time since they have arrived. Just to check out their new opponents. They made it to the place where the races start. Touya went to the registration table while the others wandered around.
 
Sakura walked around and saw four girls looking very similar and you would not be allow to tell them apart unless you were really close to them. One of the girls glanced at Sakura and told the other girls. They then made their way to Sakura.
 
“Hello, what's your name?”
 
“I'm Cherry, nice to meet you.”
 
“KAWAII!” With that said they hugged her and started to pinch her cheeks, mess with her hair and looking her all over.
 
“HOE?” screamed Sakura, which made Syaoran, Eriol and Meiling look at them. All they saw was four girls bunching up at a thing. The thing was screaming. They all rushed to pull them off the thing while Touya, Kaho and Yukito also ran towards Sakura.
 
They finally got the sisters off Sakura and her face was all red, her hair was messy and her clothes were wrinkled. Luckily her sunglasses still were on, covering her emerald-green eyes, so was her cap covering some of her tidier hair.
 
Syaoran looked at her as she fixed herself up and the three asking her how she was. Suddenly the Li sister had once again launched onto someone, Kaho, Touya and Yukito. After a while, the Li sisters settled down and everyone was exhausted.
 
“So, who are you guys?” asked Syaoran. “I've never seen you around here before.”
 
“Oh, we came from Japan and we are planning on being the best in Hong Kong as well.” exclaimed Sakura.
 
“Well, too bad,” snorted Syaoran. “We are the very best racers and we haven't been beaten, ever. It doesn't look like you losers can beat us. If Japan's no. 1 racers were you guys, then Japan's street racing must really suck.”
 
“Hey, watch your mouth, GAKI,” argued Touya. “We are so much better than you; even our slowest racer can beat you! No offence, Kaho.” With that, he glared at Syaoran who kindly glared back.
 
“Non-taken!” Kaho sang out. “Come one, I think the races are starting. If you have to do this then continue it maybe after the race?”
 
“Fine.” Touya and Syaoran said in unison. “Don't copy me…hey…stop it…it's creepy…ok…stop talking…never mind.” The both of them shuddered while the rest of them were on the ground laughing.
 
“Let's get going…” Sakura choked out. “Just remember when we beat you, we are called Arrow.”
 
“We are called Wolf,” yelled Syaoran over the crowd as they walked away. “You remember THAT when you LOSE!” Sakura waved a hand back at him.
 
They went to watch the races while waiting for their turn soon.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Touya turned out was racing against Syaoran.
 
“Oh poor him, he will never win.” “If he was against someone else, he might win but not this one.” Whispers were heard through the crowd. At this Touya smirked and though of what people would WHEN he wins (not IF he wins).
 
Syaoran checked out Touya's car and thought it was very cool even though…he still liked his car better because it was green.
 
They got into their separate cars. Touya scowled at Syaoran, catching his attention, then smirked. They both looked to the front and got ready.
 
“READY…SET…GO!”
 
The two cars sped off to the distance.
 
Syaoran was in front of Touya by a little. They were both going over 100km per hour already, not that it mattered since this is racing.
 
They are now supposed to do a 180 u-turn and race back to the start which was also the finish. Syaoran smirked as he thought no one can be better at drifting than he. Touya however saw this as a chance to surpass Syaoran and leave him in awe of how well he can do a drift.
 
They were reaching the roundabout. Touya kept adding speed on and slowly went in front of Syaoran a little. Syaoran thought he was crazy, while he slowed down a little to do the turn as well as possible.
 
Suddenly, Touya used his handbrakes and steered his car around, doing a perfect 180 u-turn, while Syaoran was still half way through the u-turn. Syaoran gaped in shock but continued to drive on and planned to pass him when they are heading back to the start, also finish.
 
Touya shot well ahead of Syaoran. Touya was about half way back there when Syaoran just pass the 4/6 mark of the whole race. Touya sped through the finish, doing a 360 degrees turn to stop. Meanwhile, Syaoran just passed the finish.
 
Everyone's, except the Arrow team, eyes were widened with amazement and admiration. They got him out of his car and lifted him up into the air and cheered and whooped. He was now no. 1 male racer.
 
Afterwards, Sakura was racing with Meiling. Sakura was leading right now the very start. As she travelled farther, the distance between Meiling and her was widened.
 
At the roundabout, she did the same as her brother and met Meiling right after she finished turning. She raced back to the start; she was a car's length before Meiling. She was now the no. 1 FEMALE racer.
 
Yukito and Kaho also had their races and they both ended up in top ten. Their team, Arrow, was the top team already.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
“Look who won.” Touya teased. “Look who got kicked out of no. 1. Hahahaha…Look who's laughing now.”
 
“Stop it.” Sakura scolded. “You don't need to rub it into their face, IF by ANY chances, they do surpass us one day, they might do the same.” At this Touya kept silent because Touya didn't want an injury from his kaijuu sister.
 
“Thank you.” Syaoran sighed in relief. “He was too annoying and you just got lucky. We will race you again next time. Until then, it is good bye.”
 
“Goodbye.” everyone, except for Touya, said. “See you soon.”
 
After that conversation, the Arrow went to a nearby pub to celebrate their victory.
 
They did have to go home earlier because Sakura had school tomorrow.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
A.N. Thank you so much for reading, I will try my hardiest to hurry my stories. I hope you enjoyed this chappie!!!