Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Race to the Top ❯ School's Kool ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura. I wish I do but it belong to CLAMP not me.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
Chapter 3: School's Kool
 
Today was the first day of school, in the Kinomoto residence, a young teenage girl slept peacefully in her king-sized bed. That was until Kero, her dog, came running onto her waking her up. After she got Kero off her, she looked at the alarm clock beside her. It was 8.00am. She lazily got up thinking school doesn't start until 8.30am.
 
`Wait…school starts at 8.30, it is now 8.00 and it takes 10 minutes to get there…and I need to disguise myself too…'
 
“HOOOOOOOOOOOOOE!!!” was heard throughout the whole estate when its workers calmly continued since they are already accustomed to this noise.
 
Sakura jumped around her room, brushing her teeth and putting on her uniform on. Her uniform was a long plain pale blue skirt, a white shirt and an oversized pale blue jumper, which hides her figure, with long white socks and heavy black shoes.
 
Putting on her one-way view thick glasses and tying her hair into a messy braid, she went out her bedroom door. As she climbed out the stairs, she drew on a few freckles on her face as well.
 
“Oh look, otou-san.” teased Touya. “Our newly improved kaijuu…nerd style!”
 
Sakura jumped down the remainder of the stairs and stomped on Touya's foot. “Sakura is no kaijuu but I am in nerd style, baka!” she pouted.
 
“Itai” replied Touya. “BUT I am right! You are nerdy looking and…” he whispered. “You are a KAIJUU!!!”
 
Sakura sighed. “I am not even going to bother to stomp your foot for that…”
 
“YES!!!” roared Touya. “One less injury for today!”
 
“BUT I didn't say I wasn't going to harm you in other ways.” With that said, Sakura kicked him hard in the shin. Touya held his shin and fell on the floor, grinding his teeth in pain.
 
“It might be a little late to say this but,” commanded Fujitaka. “Sakura stop hurting your brother and Touya, stop teasing your sister, which in order will stop her from hurting you.”
 
Sakura stuck her tongue out at Touya and their employees either sniggered or giggled at their young master, still on the floor, being beat up by his very own LITTLE sister, who was their loved young mistress.
 
Sakura went into the dining room and grabbed a piece of toast off the breakfast table. Then she headed out to the front door.
 
“See you later, Otou -san, baka onii-chan and everyone.” cried Sakura.
 
Sakura went to the garage and climbed into her Mini Cooper, placing her bags and things on the seat next to her. She then drove off to the school.
 
“Otou-san,” said, already tired even though it was still morning, Touya. “I have to go to a meeting too. See you later at the company, ok? Bye.”
 
With that said Touya also went into the garage and found his sleek dark grey Jaguar. It was the one that he goes to work and normal activities with. It was just as good as his other car.
 
He drove out of the garage, murmuring things like…“That kaijuu, she didn't have to stomp and kick me so hard…”, “Next time I will get her back…” and so on.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After 8 minutes of driving as fast as she could, she arrived to school just on time. She made her way to the school office with the help of some teachers walking around.
 
“Good morning.” greeted Sakura when she reached the office.
 
“Good morning,” the lady greeted back. “You are Kinomoto Ying Fa, am I right? Welcome to HK high. I hope you have an enjoyable school life here. This is Daidoji Tomoyo. She will be your tour guide and explain the school to you.”
 
As the lady said this, a girl the same age as Sakura stepped out from the shadows. Sakura looked at her and took in her appearance. Tomoyo had thick glasses like herself. Her hair was in a bun, a deep violet colour. You could just make out that her eyes were a dark pale purple. She was also wearing her uniform exactly the same way as Sakura, which was oversized and figure-hiding.
 
`Tsk, tsk.' thought Sakura. `She can do so much better than looking like a nerd. She is just accidentally hiding her figure and good looks.'
 
Did I forget to mention that Sakura was in charge of a clothing company and she is the leading model of her own company? I believe I did! That was how she started as a model, which later added singer as well. She also does jobs for other companies.
 
“Nice to meet you.” Tomoyo said. “Can I call you Sakura-chan? Because I am Japanese and Ying Fa stands for Sakura in Japanese! Such a Kawaii name!”
 
“Well,” replied Sakura. “Actually I am Japanese too and my name is originally Sakura! What a lucky guess! Anyways you can call me Sakura-chan. If you call me that, then can I call you Tomoyo-chan?”
 
Tomoyo smiled. “Of course you can!” Sakura giggled at Tomoyo's friendliness.
 
“So what do we have first?” asked Sakura.
 
“Oh we have English first!” answered Tomoyo. Then off they went to the English classroom.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
In the English classroom, the teacher had just arrived.
 
“We have a new student today,” the teacher told the class. “Her name is Kinomoto Ying Fa and she is from Japan. Please be nice to her.”
 
“G…good…m…morning…e…e…e veryone!” muttered Sakura. “N…nice…to...meet…y…you all.” She pretended to be very frightened and not outspoken. The class bought it and though they got themselves a new nerd.
 
“Now where would you like to sit?” smiled the teacher. “by the way, you can call me Miss Johnson, Ying Fa.”
 
“The empty spot next to Tomoyo, please.” whispered Sakura. Miss Johnson strained to hear what she said but heard her nevertheless. She also smiled when Sakura said please, which hardly anyone says anymore.
 
`This new student is very polite.' thought Miss Johnson. `I wonder if she is a smart student. If she is, then she will be an excellent student.'
 
As Sakura walked to her new seat next to Tomoyo, her attentive eyes darted around the room. She saw some people looking at her, but she knew that no one knew she was looking around the class because of her one-way glasses. She suddenly noticed the girl that she beaten yesterday with the guy Touya beaten. She remembered their names, it was Li Meiling and LI Syaoran.
 
She quietly sat down in her seat as the teacher mumbled on about English and all the things in the test coming up.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After school, Sakura went to her locker, where she saw Syaoran and some sluttish-looking girl kissing in front and blocking her locker.
 
“Ahem…” Sakura caught Syaoran and the girl's attention, and they were startled. “E…excuse…me…you are…b…blocking…my…locker.” She put her nerdy act on again.
 
They straightened up. The Syaoran moved a little for her and pull his girlfriend Claire his way too. Claire scowled at the nerdy girl and her boyfriend's action.
 
“How rude to interrupt us,” Claire lectured Sakura. “Why don't you come back later or something when you saw us?”
 
“Oh…s…s…sorry…I…really need to…go…home…immediately…”murmured Sakura, quickly opening her locker and putting things where they should be. She was running late because she promised Tomoyo that she will drove her home. They practically lived on the same street.
 
“Just leave her alone, Claire.” called Syaoran. “Look at how scared she is of you. Come on, let's go. We have somewhere to go too.”
 
With that, Syaoran dragged the unwilling Claire towards his car into the student car park. Sakura sighed a breath of relief, relieved that that ugly witch is gone that is.
 
`That girl, Claire or whatever, has no manners at all.' criticised Sakura in her mind. `Her fashion sense I see aren't that great either. Dirty-looking dyed blonde hair? So yesterday! Actually even dyed blonde hair in the past didn't look as bad as hers. Aqua-blue eyes? You can totally see it was coloured contact lenses, you can see brown behind it.'
 
As she was agreeing with her thought, she also went into the student ca park. Tomoyo was waiting for her beside her Mini Cooper. Sakura waved to her, signalling that she is here. Tomoyo gave her a `hurry up' signal.
 
She walked, half power walked, to her car. Not noticing that Syaoran's car was right beside her own. Syaoran stared at her as she walked by.
 
As Sakura went into the car, she bumped her head on the roof of the car, making Syaoran chuckle lightly and smirk for her cuteness and clumsiness. (A.N I do that too sometimes, it is so annoying!)
 
As she rubbed her forehead with one hand, she took off her glasses with the other. She revealed the same beautiful eyes that Blossom had presented him with. She then put them back on as Tomoyo sat in the passenger seat.
 
Oblivious to the staring male in his car, Sakura called Tomoyo to hurry up and close the door. After Tomoyo closed the door, Sakura drove them home.
 
Syaoran was left thinking where he had seen these sparkly emerald-green eyes before.
 
“Hey,” asked Claire. “Are you okay? You look a little dazed. Do you want me to drive instead.”
 
“No thanks,” Syaoran knew that Claire always thought his car was cool and she always crashes into things. “I mean…it's okay, I can drive.”
 
Claire pouted and thought she would look cute like that. She only succeeded in making Syaoran shudder. He ignored her and drove off to her home.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
After Sakura arrived home, she went to do her homework and did nothing out of the ordinary.
 
She was also thinking about whether or not to tell Tomoyo that she was Blossom since they became such good friend in a day. Tomoyo kept telling her about her wanting to become a fashion designer at Blossom's company.
 
She saw some of Tomoyo's sketches of her beautiful creations. She thought they were totally awesome and cute. She would absolutely LOVE to wear something like Tomoyo's creations.
 
Never mind that yet though, Sakura fell asleep after having dinner straight away, regaining her energy for another new school day.
 
___________________________________________________________
 
A.N. I am feeling very tired lately…too many tests…tests can kill people…ruin me brain cells!