Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Sakura: Knight of the Clow ❯ Chapter 26

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Sakura: Knight of the Clow
Chapter Twenty-six

Sakura Kinomoto nodded at Yukito as the red-brown haired woman said to him briskly, "I'm going to follow Tomoyo up to her apartment. She's really sore from catching me earlier, and might need some help."

"I'm fine," Tomoyo Daidouji said firmly as she got out from the car then visibly winced in pain as she stretched sore muscles. While she had thought she was fine during the fight, it seemed the excitement of the moment had been covering up the injury.

Sakura caught her as she nearly fell, holding her gently in her arms. "You are not fine," she said gently, "you're battered and bruised. Let me take care of you for once, all right?"

"But...," Tomoyo started, feeling her heart race as Sakura held her close. Tomoyo breathed deep as she took in Sakura's sweet scent, a mix of soap, museum dust and the outdoors and shivered a little.

"She's right, Tomoyo," Yukito told her gently as his sandy brown hair fell into his eyes. "I'll borrow your car to get home and bring it back tomorrow morning."

Tomoyo wanted to argue, but in all honesty she really did hurt all over. Besides, it felt nice to lean on Sakura like this.... The black haired reporter nodded reluctantly as she said, "All right, I give in. But Yukito, my car had better not have any new marks on it when you bring it back!"

"I'll treat it like a baby," Yukito promised her as he put the car in drive and pulled away from the curb, the tail lights soon disappearing into the distance.

"He'd better or I'll...," Tomoyo grumbled under her breath as they walked over to the building, Tomoyo leaning on Sakura's arm.

"It was on the tenth floor, right?" Sakura recalled as she helped Tomoyo over to the pin pad.

Tomoyo typed with calm capability as she nodded, "You remembered." She smiled, "I'm glad."

Together they pushed the door open and walked to the elevator, the call button summoning the finely carpeted cube for them. Gently Sakura helped her inside then the two young women rose, the soft music flowing around them both. The numbers lit up one by one as they climbed, standing close together on the thick carpet.

"You'll have to get your key out," Sakura noted as they reached the right floor, taking their time walking from the elevator to Tomoyo's large Apartment.

"Right," Tomoyo agreed, envying Sakura her quick recovery as she pulled out her keys with a slight wince of pain. She had suspected the other woman gained a kind of healing ability as she gathered the Clow Cards, but there was no way to know for sure.

Sakura shouldered the door open, then looked around. "Do you want the living room couch," she wondered, "or should I take you to your bedroom?"

Tomoyo mentally assessed her aches and pains then sighed. "Bedroom, I think," she admitted reluctantly, "I just want to lay down and get some muscle rub applied."

"Then let's go," Sakura agreed, only pausing to get Tomoyo to tell her which hall lead to it. In a surprising burst of strength Sakura picked Tomoyo up, cradling her in her arms.

"Hey!" Tomoyo yelped, surprised.

"Hush," Sakura gently carried her into the bedroom, taking in the details absentmindedly. A desk over in the corner had a modern laptop set up, with papers strewn around the surface. Some were held down by pens and pencils, a stack weighed down with the cordless phone. Some clothes were draped over a chair while several fancy costumes waited in garment bags to be used. "More costumes for me?" Sakura wondered.

Tomoyo blushed as she was set down on the large bed. "A few I've finished," she agreed, "I have a sewing room where I'm working on more."

"I look forward to seeing them," Sakura blushed faintly. She briskly walked towareds the bathroom door as she called, "Roll over on your belly."

"Eh?!" Tomoyo yelped, looking over at Sakura in surprise as she opened up the medicine cabinet and rooted around inside for a moment.

Sakura emerged carrying a jar as she said reasonably, "You strained you muscles catching me, the least I can do is spread this over your back."

Tomoyo struggled to sit up as she said, "No, you really don't need to...."

"I can see ho much that hurts," Sakura said firmly, "let me help." Setting the jar down she briskly added, "Do you want to undress or should I just push the clothes aside?"

Tomoyo reluctantly rolled over on her belly as she said weakly, "Just pushing up the shirt is fine."

"Okay," Sakura said cheerfully as she sat down on the side of the bed, setting the jar down on a table nearby. "Let's see...," she murmured as she untucked Tomoyo's shirt from her dress pnts, pusing it up to reveal creamy white skin.

Tomoyo shivered as she felt her skin being exposed, then sighed softly at Sakura's touch. 'This is torture,' she thought, wishing she felt better so she could enjoy Sakura's touch more. 'Not that this isn't bad,' she admitted as the other woman began to smooth the cream over her back.

"Let me know if this hurts," Sakura murmured as she started as the small of her back, rubbing in the cream in a circular motion.

"It's fine," Tomoyo bit back a moan as she felt Sakura's fingers brush across her bottom.

"Sorry, my hand slipped," Sakura said cheerfully as she leaned over to massage the muscles in Tomoyo's back.

'I have such a dirty mind,' Tomoyo mentally laughed as she imagined what she would do in Sakura's place. It didn't help that Sakura had such a delicate touch, her fingers and hands making Tomoyo coo almost unwillingly.

Sakura stroked her hand up between Tomoyo's shoulder blades, pausing as her hand caught on the bra strap. "This is in the way," she noted quietly, "do you mind if I undo it?"

"Uh...," Tomoyo flushed, "sure."

With a soft snap Sakura got the straps out of the way, her hands moving in soothing circles across her back. Taking her time she gently worked the aching muscles of Tomoyo's back even as she watched the other woman gradually relax. Finally she sat back, satisfied she had done all she could.

"How does that feel?" Sakura murmured.

"...." Tomoyo shifted a bit, her eyes closed as she lay limply on the bed.

Sakura looked at her in surprise then fought back a giggle. Tomoyo had fallen asleep! She gazed as her sleeping face and felt a deep flash of tenderness, reaching out to push a bit of her dark hair from her face. "You're beautiful," she murmured, for a moment tempted to wake her up. 'No,' Sakura told herself firmly, 'she's probably been working longer hours than I have.'

Sakura got up off the bed, then hesitated. She would need to call a taxi, or possibly flag down a bus, head home and catch a few hours sleep. Or.... Making a fast decision Sakura began to strip, carefully folding her clothes till all she wore was her shirt. Carefully she climbed back on the bed and settled on the empty side of the bed, soon falling asleep as well.

To be continued....