Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Saving the White Bunny ❯ By the fire. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Hello again!
I'm back, and so soon! I'm quite proud of myself, actually…
Extra special thank you to “Tom Cat” (sorry if that's not how you spell it, I have no time to check!) I heart you!!!!
Please enjoy, then review? I think it's a good deal, me spending a lot of time on writing this, you spending a moment to type up a small comment for me? Please?
Thanks!
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;………….
 
 
Sakura was very quiet for sometime afterwards.
“Sakura…is something wrong?” Tomoyo's voice came, startling Sakura slightly.
“Err…yes, of course! Why?” Sakura stuttered.
Tomoyo laughed. “You seem quiet, jumpy…?”
“Just…thinking…” Sakura let her voice carry off.
“About what? If you don't mind me asking?” Tomoyo carefully enquired.
“No, its fine…You are my best friend after all…no secrets, right?” Sakura was feeling confused.
Tomoyo didn't answer.
“Uuuh…Tomoyo-chan…” Sakura started, “Have you ever had feelings for someone…and you didn't know why?”
Tomoyo looked as though she fully understood for a moment. Then this passed. She smiled warmly. “Actually, no...There's only been one and…I know exactly why I liked that person…”
Sakura cocked her head. It couldn't be…no. Sakura shook her head free of that thought.
“Do you mean Eriol?” Sakura asked.
Tomoyo looked away. She looked a little dispirited.
She must be dejected as he moved away, Sakura thought.
“Sakura,” Tomoyo was looking intently at Sakura, trying to read her, “What do you mean by bringing up that topic? Is there something you want to tell me?”
“No….nothing…” Sakura needed to think some more, so for now she'd just enjoy Tomoyo's company.
 
They pair arrived at the lodge, and sat in front of the fireplace with the bunny. They made it a little bed out of a throw.
Sakura got up “I'll go get it some food”
Soon Sakura came back, with some lettuce the cook had given her. Tomoyo was stroking the bunny, and had taken down her long dark hair.
She knelt next to Tomoyo, offering a small piece of lettuce to the rabbit. It hungrily munched it, obviously starving.
 
When it had eaten enough, the bunny curled up and fell asleep. Sakura smiled happily. It made her feel warm inside, just watching the little rabbit. That and being next to her dear friend. She leaned into Tomoyo, nudging her with her shoulder.
“Now it feels like it's our child” Sakura said, smiling, “should we name him?”
“Him?” Tomoyo enquired. “How do you know?”
Sakura scrunched her eyebrows. “I'm not actually sure…I just got the vibe…”
Tomoyo laughed “you're too cute, Sakura-chan….so, about that name…? Any ideas?”
Sakura was silent for a bit “Mmmmm…how about…” she couldn't think of anything but “Peter Rabbit?”
Tomoyo laughed again, touching Sakura's shoulder. Sakura felt herself blush.
“I'm going to get myself a blanket. Want one?” Tomoyo got up.
“No, I'm okay” Sakura replied and Tomoyo left the room.
 
Sakura was left with the bunny. She stroked its face with her index finger. It stirred a little. Sakura smiled faintly. It had been a big last hour, after all. A bit confusing, to say the least. She felt a little like the bunny would have, just getting caught in the rope. Confused. A little bit scared. A bit uncomfortable with it, too. Though whenever she was near Tomoyo, it seemed so natural.
 
So Sakura confirmed to herself. She did have feelings for Tomoyo. She smiled a bit, but soon it faltered. How could it work out? Tomoyo couldn't like her back…
 
 
………………………&# 8230;………………………… …………………………̷ 0;……………
 
 
So there you go! The second chapter and it came on the same day as the first! Sorry but soon I may slow down a bit. But don't worry, my updating will be consistent.
..Or at least until the holidays end..
 
Love, Fiona **