Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Simple and Clean ❯ Simple and Clean ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]

Simple and Clean

By: Cherrylilwolf

~Sakura~

Sakura sat on her window seal and looked up at the midnight sky. God's she wished Syaoran was here, right here, holding her, protecting her, loving her. But Syaoran was a whole world away. He had gone back to Hong Kong on clan business. But that was 6 years ago. Would she ever see him again?

There was a small knock on the door. And it opened to reveal a girl with black hair and blackish purple eyes. Her best friend and manager Tomoyo Daidouji.

"Sakura you should be in bed you have a big concert tomorrow. You don't want to fall asleep on stage do you?" Tomoyo said as she walked closer to Sakura.

"No, okay, I'll go. Night Tomoyo." Sakura said as she climbed into bed and pulled the covers over her.

Tomoyo looked at her a sighed. Sakura has been threw so much in the past 6 years and now the time she needed Syaoran the most he was no where to be found.

~Syaoran~

Syaoran was now 19 and one of the most sought out men in China. Not to mention one of the most richest of all China. He has became to head of the Li clan about 2 years ago and was not to thrilled about it.

Syaoran was off training yet again. But he always kept a certain girl on his mind. Her beautiful smile and piercing emerald green eyes always blurred his vision.

Syaoran hurry inside as he heard his phone ring. He picked it up expecting it to be other elder, but it wasn't.

"Hello" Syaoran said.

"Hello Syaoran. It been a while." A girl said.

"Wow Tomoyo it has been a while. How have you been?" Syaoran asked.

"I've been good, but Sakura has been, well…out of it for a while now." Tomoyo said.

"What?! Is she okay?!" Syaoran was now panicking.

If anything happened to his Sakura he didn't know how he could ever go on living.

"Yes she is fine, but I have a feeling her soul is slowly fading away." Tomoyo said.

"I don't understand you Tomoyo." Syaoran said confusion in his voice.


"She misses you! And I know you miss her too. You need to come back, please for her sake." Tomoyo almost cried.

"It's not that easy…I" Syaoran began.

"Well then make it that easy!" Tomoyo screamed. "Her whole point of living is gone because of you. I can't juts sit around and watch as her soul slowly dies a little bit more every day. And its all because of you Li Syaoran!"

Syaoran had no clue has what to say to her. Had he really cause her this much heartache?

"Syaoran, Sakura has a big concert tomorrow. If you can come I can set everything else up." Tomoyo said calming down.

"Ok I will be there. Don't tell Sakura ok I would like it to be a surprise." Syaoran said.

"Oh don't you worry it will be." Tomoyo giggled.

With that they each hung up. Syaoran was a little bit scared at what Tomoyo had in mind. But if it meant seeing Sakura again he would do anything!

~Tomoyo~

Tomoyo was on her computer checking her email. As she scanned through it all she noticed an email from Syaoran. She opened it and began to read it.

Dear Tomoyo,
I have called in an air ticket. My flight is at 2:50 and I will arrive around 4:15. Please if you could meet me at the airport. I would appreciate it. Thanks. And by the way, what scheme are you up to now??!!

Your Friend

Li Syaoran

Tomoyo giggled and looked at her watch. 4:10?!..oh dear she would be late.
She rushed to her car and sped off towards the airport.

(Sorry, but I'm gonna skip right to the concert. Yes I know what is she scheming…you'll find out. Hehe"

~Later that night at the concert~

The lights flared with a multitude of colors. The crowd roared. And the beat was hot.

After all that hard beat songs some slow songs were now called upon.

"Now ladies and gentlemen I would like to sing a song called, My only love." Sakura said.

All the lights went out and a spotlight came down onto her and only her.

Deep in my soul
Love so strong
It takes control

Now we both know
The secrets bared
The feelings show

Driven far apart
I'll make a wish
On a shooting star

Chorus:
There will come a day
Somewhere far away
In your arms I'll stay
My only love

Even though you're gone
Love will still live on
The feeling is so strong
My only love

Repeat Chorus

You've reached the deepest part
Of the secret in my heart
I've known it from the start
My only love

Repeat Chorus

My only love

No one could tell but Sakura now had tears in her eyes. The crowd once again roared in claps. Then Tomoyo came up on stage and everyone quieted down.

Sakura looked to Tomoyo, took her mic. of her head and said, "Tomoyo what are you doing up here?!"

Tomoyo just smiled at her with a very mischievous smile. She took and mic. of the stage and walked towards the crowd. Everything went silent.

"I would like to thank everyone for coming out tonight. But I think Sakura now needs a break. Would it be ok if I, her manager, sang a few songs?" The crowd went wild.

She looked back to Sakura and Sakura smiled and put her headpiece back on and walked towards Tomoyo.

"Tomoyo Daidouji everyone!!" Sakura screamed.

Slow music started and Tomoyo said " I would like to dedicate this song to my best friend Sakura Kinamoto!"

You're giving me too many things

Lately you're all I need

You smiled at me and said,

Don't get me wrong I love you

But does that mean I have to meet your father?

When we are older you'll understand

What I meant when I said "No,

I don't think life is quite that simple"

When you walk away

You don't hear me say please

Oh baby, don't go

Simple and clean is the way that you're making me feel tonight

It's hard to let it go

The daily things that keep us all busy

Are confusing me

That's when you came to me and said,

repeat

Hold me

Whatever lies beyond this morning

Is a little later on

Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all

Nothing's like before

repeat *

repeat

repeat

Sakura now had tears streaming down her face. She knew what the song was about.

Tomoyo looked back at her and smiled. She then turned back to the audience with were out of there chair screaming for more and said, "Thank you thank you, but now I have a surprise for our little Sakura."

All lights went out and just a faint sparkle of light was seen. Suddenly the band played a very slow song and a person rose from the back of the stage. (You know like backstreet boys do where you come up from the stage..) and a very deep yet soothing voice was heard.

Who can say for certain
Maybe you're still here
I feel you all around me
Your memories so clear

Deep in the stillness
I can hear you speak
You're still an inspiration
Can it be
That you are mine
Forever love
And you are watching over me from up above

Fly me up to where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile to know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

Are you gently sleeping
Here inside my dream
And isn't faith believing
All power can't be seen

As my heart holds you
Just one beat away
I cherish all you gave me everyday
'Cause you are mine
Forever love
Watching me from up above

And I believe
That angels breathe
And that love will live on and never leave

Fly me up
To where you are
Beyond the distant star
I wish upon tonight
To see you smile
If only for awhile
To know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

I know you're there
A breath away's not far
To where you are

The lights came down upon the person singing and Sakura almost fell over.
There, right there was Syaoran. He had a sleek black tux on, he was a good 2 feet taller then her and had a rose in his hand.

He walked down to Sakura and gave her the rose.

Sakura was speechless…and so was everyone else.

Syaoran was the first to break the silence.

"I've missed you Sakura." He said

"And I you." Sakura said.

Syaoran but both his hands on her face and dried her tears. Then he brought his face towards hers and said, "I love you and I always will. Plus I'm never ever leaving you again." Syaoran then gave her one of her rare smiles.

They both looked at the audience and they all had tears in their eyes now at the sight of the couple.

Finally the moment was broken and someone screamed out "Kiss!"

Then everyone started chanting it, "KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS!!"

Sakura looked up to Syaoran and said, " I think we better give them what they want."

Syaoran smiled and said, " I was wandering how long it would take then to say that word, Kiss."

And with that they kissed. Fireworks went off and the crowd clapped wildly.

Well how did you like it??? HMM??? Tell me PLZ!!!!!!!!!! I'se wuv you!!!