Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Starting Over Series ❯ When You Lose Hope ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

18 Aug 03

Title: Starting Over Series #9

Author: Silvertoekee

Pairings: Touya + Yukito/Yue

Warnings: Angst, sap, pesky guy/girl, violence, whatever

Disclaimer: Don't own CCS

Sequel to Unresolved Issues

When You Lose Hope

The moon glowed high in the sky and he could tell it was very late. He had searched for hours but was no closer to finding the Moon Guardian. Frustration was starting to set in and fear as well. Touya was unsure if Yue would even listen to his explanation about kissing Kaho or why he had even done it. One thing was certain though was that he had to find his friend and set things right.

*

Pure white light surrounded the sobbing being that floated over the lake. Long white wings curved protectively over the body and pale hands covered the face. Teardrops fell and ripples occurred in the water.

All Yue could think about was Touya kissing Kaho and that he had lied to him. He had thought that the other boy only needed time before finally deciding what he wanted. And it look like he had finally picked his choice and Yue had lost. It hurt so much that he had picked her over him but what hurt more was he had lied. There friendship had always been built on mutual trust and a strong bond. It seemed that it had all been a lie on Touya's part and it was devastating to the Guardian. He could faintly hear Yukito crying but he couldn't comfort him. How could he when it felt like a part of him was falling apart as well?

*

Exhaustion was setting in and he stopped near a bench. He knew that he should stop and rest but couldn't. Touya still had not found Yue and he wondered if he ever would. He had looked in all of Yukito's and Yue's favorite places but hadn't found them. Stumbling slightly he fell to one knee and panted. A part of him wondered how in the heck had his life gotten so complicated. Suddenly warm muscular arms encircled his waist and pulled him against a firm chest.

"Hello Touya remember me."

Stiffening in anger, he turned his head around and glared at the boy.

"Get your hands off me Ryu."

"No way Touya. I told you I would have you didn't I?"

He jerked himself free of the other boy and stumbled away from him. Whirling around he glared at Ryu and crossed his arms. The other boy was regarding him like some kind of prize and it made him uneasy.

"What makes you think that I would want someone like you?"

"I could care what you want Touya, all that matters is what I want."

"What?"

First Yue's disappearance and now this had to happen. His life was not going to well today and it kept getting worse. The other boy was truly pissing him off and he wondered if he could kill him right now.

"You will be mine Touya. Mind, body, and soul."

The gleam in Ryu's eyes was slowly growing and had a slight mad look to it. Something was seriously off about the other boy and he couldn't figure out what it was. Regarding the boy for a moment the answer hit him all at once.

"Have you been doing drugs?"

"And what if I have?"

Assessing the whole situation Touya knew he needed to get away from the other boy. He was unsure how unstable Ryu would be or if he would even get violent.

"Whatever Ryu, look I am leaving now and I suggest you go home and cool off."

Turning around he was about to leave when Ryu ran right at him. Jumping to the side he quickly tripped the other boy and backed away. Ryu fell with a dull thud but quickly jumped to his feet. The mad gleam in his eyes darkened to something eerie and Touya knew he was in a heap of trouble.

"Naughty Touya you will have to pay for that."

*

The air rushed through his wings as Kero and Sakura flew through the night sky. He could tell that she was extremely worried about her brother but wouldn't say so. Her brother had not returned home that night at all and hadn't even called. She knew that something was wrong and had tried calling Yukito's. The other boy had not answered and that had made her worry more.

"Perhaps they are together Sakura?"

"I hope so Kero because something just doesn't feel right. Are we getting any closer to Yue or Yukito yet?"

Kero could tell that his mistress didn't want to talk about it anymore and decided to leave it for now. Closing his eyes he opened up his magical senses and searched for his brother. There was a faint spark in the distance and he could sense grief. He wondered about that and decided to ask his brother about it later.

"Not much farther Sakura, he is just pass this park."

"Alright Kero."

Hopefully her brother was with Yue but deep down something told Sakura he wasn't.

*

Yue let out a tired sigh and lay down beside the lake. He could tell by the waning moon that the sun would be up in another few hours. The air was growing colder and he shivered a little.

[What are we going to do now Yue?]

[I don't know Yukito.]

He wasn't to surprise, that his other half decided to start talking at last. For the last hour Yukito had stopped crying and so had he. All he felt was emptiness inside and perhaps that was for the best. His heart felt broken and he was unsure if he would ever be able to fix it. Perhaps it would have been better to never feel or know what love was again.

[No Yue, I am glad that we met and fell in love with Touya.]

He blinked in surprise at the honest and yet saddened words.

[Why Yukito?]

[Before I ever met Touya I was always alone and never had any friends. But when I met him, he accepted me for who I was and even into his family. I will always treasure the friendship we had and even the love I feel for him now. The only regret I will have is that our friendship is over and that we almost had a relationship.]

He silently agreed with him but before he could reply there was a loud commotion from above.

"Yue!"

"Sakura? Kero? What are you two doing here?"

They landed before him and Sakura gazed up at Yue worriedly.

"We were searching for you and Touya! Have you seen him?"

"Not since earlier this day why?"

Yue watched as Sakura and Kero glanced at each other. A sense of forbidding filled him and he grew alarmed.

"Why do you ask this Sakura? What's wrong?"

"I have a feeling that my brother is in trouble."

Those words sparked a fear in Yue and closing his eyes he hoped it was not true.

*

Blood splattered the ground as the two boys continued to fight. Shoving Ryu off of him, Touya took a step back and tossed sweat drenched hair. The other boy would not let him leave and had resorted to violence to stop him.

"Lets walk away from this Ryu and forget the whole thing."

"No I told you, that you are mine and you won't leave me."

Touya knew that the drugs were wreaking havoc with Ryu's mind and he couldn't reason with him. His right arm ached horribly and he wondered if he had wrenched it. Blood dripped down from his cut lip and one of his eyes was starting to swell shut. Ryu didn't look much better with his broken bloody nose and he was limping slightly. He had to admit that the other boy was a great fighter and normally he would admire that in another but not now. All he wanted to do was find Yue, explain the whole situation, and hopefully resolve this mess. Instead he was stuck fighting his stalker jerk and getting injured as well. Tonight just wasn't his night and he had a feeling it might get worse.

Ryu smiled crazily at him and before Touya knew it he was on the ground. Everything was whirling around hazily and he wondered what had happened.

"I have you now Touya mine."

Blinking dazedly up at Ryu, Touya struggled angrily but couldn't get free.

"Let me go you jerk!"

The other boy laughed at him and he struggled harder.

"I don't think so Touya mine. Now that I have you, I'll never let you go."

"Let him go now or suffer the consequences."

The voice was colder then ice and the two combatants stopped. Glancing over to the right they saw three figures land on the ground. Ryu loosened his grip in shock and Touya used it to his advantage. Jerking his arms free he used them and his legs to fling the other boy off. He heard the satisfying thump, before staggering to his feet. Turning around he smiled down at Sakura and then gazed at Yue. The Moon Guardian was glaring past him at Ryu but then suddenly looked at him. He could see the rage and pain shining in those silver eyes.

"What is going on Touya?"

*

They had been searching for Touya for hours and it had been luck that they had finally found him. It was shocking to them to see him fighting but even more for Yue. He had never seen the other boy injured so badly or looking so tired. And in that moment he knew that he would do everything in his power to protect the other from harm. He watched as Kero walked over to the other boy and sniff him.

"I was trying to find you Yue, but I ran across my would be stalker instead. Ryu has been bothering me for months and I never thought he would go this far."

Yue felt anger fill him and wanted to kill that Ryu boy. A warning glance from Kero soon cooled that urge but didn't stop the dark thoughts. Sakura glanced across to Ryu and then looked at the others.

"What should we do with him?"

"I don't really care, I just want to go home."

There was exhaustion in Touya's voice and he was barely standing. Glancing at Sakura and Kero, he nodded towards Touya.

"Okay brother we will take you home then."

Touya nodded but then glanced over at Ryu.

"What about him?"

Everyone was quiet for a moment before Yue stepped forward.

"I will take care of him."

He glared at the other three and know one protested. Silver met brown eyes and Touya glanced away first. Yue watched as Touya and Sakura climbed onto Kero's back. After waiting until they were airborne and long gone he turned back to the other boy. Smiling grimly he wondered what he was going to do with him.

*

Oh man went from sappy to violent in seconds. Jeez that was hard and sorry I haven't written in ages but was busy. Aw well review please.