Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SUPERMODEL ❯ Chapter 14 ( Chapter 14 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Supermodel

Disclaimer: I do not own CCS so don't sue me, but I do own a few characters in this story, THIS IS STRICTLY S+S… Love my stories or don't it doesn't bother me (YES it does so gimme review and lotz of them!)

Chapter 14

"So who do you think is on the third bed?" Sakura asked.

"Don't ask me!"

Just then a man walked in.

"Is everything OK girls?"

"Yes but we were wondering who's in the third bed!" Tomoyo asked politely.

"Oh, that's a spare bed so that if you want an extra person o come, then they can! Most rooms here have them!"

"Oh Thankyou very much for your help!" Sakura smiled.

"Its alright."

Then he walked away.

(A/N. I bet everyone thought I was going to but Cassidy there right? But I won't I'm to nice to torment our two little stars!)

"I know!" Sakura jumped from where she was sitting.

"Nani?"

"WE CAN ASK MINA TO JOIN US!"

"Oh yeah!"

So the two girls walked next door tapping on the door three times.

opened the door.

"Oh hi, are you here for Mina?" She asked.

"Yeah, would you mind if she stayed with us next door? Since we have an extra bed!" Sakura asked.

"No, not at all! I was going to join Jess and Liberty anyways!"

"Oh OK then, Mina wanna come?" Sakura asked.

"Hai, arigato!"

"Come on!"

"See you guys later!" Tracy called after them.

"Ja!"

"Ja? What does that mean?" she wondered to herself.

After 3 hours of unpacking, the girls finally settled in their beds.

"Ah, so nice and comfy what do you guys want to do now?" Sakura asked lying on her bed.

"Well, I'm going to Eriol's room since they are having a party there, you two can come too!"

"I don't want to go Tomoyo, gomen!" Sakura apologised.

"I'll go!" Mina shouted enthusiastically.

"Great, are you sure you want to stay here all by yourself?" Tomoyo asked a voice full of concern for Sakura.

"Actually, you know what? I'm going to come!" Sakura laughed nervously while getting off her bed.

"Great! Come on guys lets get going!" Tomoyo shouted holding Sakura's and Mina's hand.

When they got to the top floor the knocked on the door, then a man dressed in black and white came out.

"We're here by invitation!" Tomoyo smiled.

"By Eriol Hiragizawa!" Mina put in.

Sakura was still in the elevator tying her shoe lace.

"Who's this?" Syaoran walked out and saw a smiling Tomoyo and Mina.

"Oh, you must be Sakura's friends." He said plainly.

"Yeah, we are, can we come in?" Tomoyo asked again

"I'm sorry but Eriol's out at the moment but you can come when he's back!" Syaoran replied when he eyed the swooning Mina. He hated girls like that always drooling and moving from side to side.

"But Eriol said that…" Tomoyo was about to cry at the unfriendly host.

"But Eriol's not here…" here stopped at mid-sentence when he saw Sakura coming.

"What's the problem?" Sakura asked naively.

"Well…you know how Eriol inv…" Tomoyo was explaining

"No…no…noth…thing is the problem you three can…can come in now if you would like!" Syaoran had a major change in attitude when he saw Sakura. He was blushing from head to toe and was having a nervous breakdown.

"Oh great!" Sakura said while skipping in the room.

Wei, Tomoyo and Mina sweat dropped.

When Tomoyo and Mina entered, Wei pulled Syaoran back and whispered.

"What's wrong master?"

"Nothing is the problem Wei."

Author's Notes: Wow, Syaoran is so easy to change in decisions!

Syaoran: No I'm not!

SnowBunny: Yes you are!

Syaoran: If you say that again I'll come and slice you up!

SnowBunny: No you wouldn't because…

Sakura enters

Sakura: Hey what's up?

Syaoran: Um…hi Sakura, we were…um…just discussing…uh…um the next chapter of the story!

Sakura: Good lie Syaoran

Syaoran: Thanks…uh I mean…uh…it wasn't a lie!

Sakura: You better not be killing SnowBunny again other wise no more Supermodel!

Syaoran: Oh yeah…hehe…I kinda forgot!

Everyone please give me reviews!

REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW

Arigato!

Luvs,

*SnowBunny *