Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SURPRIZE ❯ surprize ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It had been tree years since Syaoran had left for Hong Kong, he was now 16 and he was on his private jet back to Japan mainly for one reason: so surprise sakura for her surprise party today and the only people that know he's coming back are tomoyo and Eriol.

Because his father had said he does not need to look after the Li clan until he's 21 syaoran decide to come back to Tomoda (AN: I think that's what it is if not tell me please cause I'm not sure!!!) to live in the old Li mansion. Boy was sakura going to be surprised.

Eriol was waiting patiently for Syaoran's plane to arrive while tomoyo went to get a welcome back present for him. While she was gone all Eriol could think about was how beautiful she looked in the dress she wore today.[why does she always have to look so beautiful] while Eriol sat there in deep thought he didn't realize that the one he feel in love with had came back from the gift shop.

"Eriol im back" said the beautiful raven haired girl. "huh oh sorry tomoyo I didn't notice you I was to busy daydreaming"[about you] said and thought the navy haired boy. Tomoyo thought that Eriol was one heck of a handsome man. [oh why do you always take my breath away Eriol?] her question never got answered because as soon as she finished her thought syaoran's plane had just landed!

Syaoran got off the plane and as soon as he did tomoyo came running up to him embracing him in a big welcoming hug. "Ahhh, hi tomoyo!" syaoran said still a bit shocked that she practically jumped on him. "Hi little descendant." "Shut up Eriol!" shouted syaoran to Eriol "tomoyo could you please get off me!" said syaoran as nicely as he could. "Oh. Sorry syaoran." As she said that she tripped over a stone on the runway and stumbled. She braced her self for the hard concrete floor, but the floor never came. She had landed into a pair of strong muscular arms, eriol's to be precise. "Uhhh… thank…you…Eriol." said a stuttering and blushing tomoyo. "That's alright tomoyo." Said an also blushing Eriol. "Well little descendant we must get going if we want to get to the surprise party in time." Said Eriol helping tomoyo up from his arms. "Ok Eriol and remind me to kill you the next time you say that." Said syaoran. "Oh no you can't kill Eriol he's too cute!!!" said tomoyo, then she realized what she said and started to blush furiously. The blushing Eriol picked up 2 of the bags and syaoran picked up another 2 while tomoyo picked up the last bag which happened to be the smallest bag and they all headed to tomoyo's limo to go to the old Li mansion.

Once they got to the mansion syaoran unpacked all his bags and they all went back to tomoyo's mansion to prepare for the party. When they got there wasn't much to do because tomoyo had already taken care of everything so they all sat back and relaxed and talked about what syaoran did while he was in Hong Kong. After about 2 hours people started arriving also surprised to see syaoran there. Once every one arrived tomoyo went to pick up sakura. Eriol had explained to syaoran what to do when sakura gets here, and once he had finished for the 5 time syaoran went to go wait till he was called out. Eriol peeped put the window and said to everyone to hide. Sakura and tomoyo went up to the front door and took out her front door key to open the door,(AN:duh) once she open the door and let sakura enter first "SURPRIZE!!!!" sakura was so shocked she nearly jumped out of her own skin, but of course didn't. "OH MY GOSH!!! WOW!!!!" sakura shouted in amazement. "ok sakura you have to open your presents now because me and Eriol have got a special present for you, but you wont get it till you open up all the other presents first!" tomoyo explained to her best friend, with that sakura ran to the presents and started unwrapping the m and thanking each person with a big hug. Once she had finished… "ok eriol, tomoyo I'm finished can I get my special present now please!!!!" begged sakura. "ok" they both said at the same time which made them both blush. "ok here is your present!!!" with that syaoran showed himself to sakura and she gasp and nearly fainted, but didn't, "SYAORAN?!" she asked in disbelief. "yep that's me!" syaoran said back, with that she ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug of his lifetime, then one thing he wasn't expecting, a long deep passonate kiss.

~~~~~ the end ~~~~~

I know crappy ending but I couldn't think of anything else to write but if you want me to write more or you have any ideas on what I should write about then please do review me!!!! And no flames please!!!!!! Luv saber ^____^