Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ SURPRIZE ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I decided to continue the story on because this will be my first cardcaptor sakura fic.

-replay from last chapter-SYAORAN?!" she asked in disbelief. "yep that's me!" syaoran said -" back, with that she ran up to him and gave him the biggest hug of his lifetime, then one thing he wasn't expecting, a long deep passonate kiss.- end of replay-

-chapter 2-

syaoran was in total shock he hadn't expected this from sakura but he was still enjoying it. When they realized they needed air the parted. And sakura was the first to speak. "Syaoran what are you doing here." Asked sakura. "im here to tell you something and because I don't have to become the leaded of the li clan until I'm 21" answered sakura " why? And what did you need to ask me" by the time the kiss ended tomoyo and Eriol had ushered everyone to go back to what they were doing. "Come outside with me and I'll tell you" said syaoran. "ok" sakura said before following im into the back yard of tomoyo's house.

Neather of them talked about the kiss because they were to embarrassed too. " ok now I can explain, my father said I don't need to look after the li clan until I'm 21 because first of all I'm too young to be looking after the clan and secondly I'm supposed to have a wife to help me with the clan, which I don't have." Explained syaoran. " ok the second thing, what did you want to tell me?" asked sakura. " um … sakura the reason I came back to tomodoa was because there was something I needed to give you. Remember that day when I told you I love you?" aksed syaoran and blushed when he asked it. Sakura also blushed and said " yeah, then I came to the airport to tell you the same thing…although it was a bit late." Still blushing, syaoran said " well I still do love you sakura and I hope you still love me?" " yes I do syaoran with all my heart I still love you and I so glad that you came back to tomodoa!" said a very cherry red sakura. " thank goodness! Well that wasn't the question I wanted to ask you that was just for me to know that you feel the same way about me that I do about you." Said syaoran now as red as a tomato. " sakura…will …you… be… my… wife and the future heir with me to the li clan?" syaoran asked stuttering a lot, once he asked that question he brought out a platinum ring with a bunch of white diamonds around one emerald coloured diamond in the middle which matched sakuras eyes. After sakura heard the question and saw the ring she started to cry and the flung her self around syaoran and whispered in his ear " yes syaoran I will be your wife!!!" when syaoran heard this he pick her up put the ring on her finger and swung her around. " thank you sakura youv'e just made me the most happiest man in the world!!" said syaoran.

Please tell me what you think of this chapter and I give you the next chapter but I hope you liked it R&R

Luv saber