Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Attractive Power ❯ Disclaimer ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Cardcaptor Sakura: The Attractive Power
©2002, 2003 Julia and Tania
E-mail: ccs_fanz@jtc-productions.com

Disclaimer:

Cardcaptor Sakura is the property of CLAMP. We do not own its characters, the series or anything that is rightfully copyrighted to CLAMP and its affiliates.

This series is a fan created series. The story-lines we have created are not in any way the official series of the Animé. It is what we envisioned to take place after the second movie: "Cardcaptor Sakura: The Enchanted Card". The ideas, story-lines here are created with our own minds, created out of love for the Cardcaptor Sakura series.

© Julia and Tania: All story-lines/ideas and any new characters we have introduced/created/developed in this alternate series is our work.

This disclaimer applies to the future chapters/episodes and won't be stated again within the chapters/episodes.

Authors' Note:

This is our FIRST EVER fanfic series for Cardcaptor Sakura, so we're not too sure if we're any good at it. We hope it matches up to ALL THOSE COOL Cardcaptor Sakura/Sakura+Syaoran fanfics out there!

We also wanted to stay true to the series, so please forgive us on the addition of battle scenes, magic... and anything else that may be "less than interesting". Hehehe. This fanfic is an S+S fanfic, but like we said above, there is other stuff too. PLEASE, PLEASE *knees on the ground* hang around and see how it goes. Oh maybe, would you guys kindly review the chapters/episodes. We would love to hear what you thought of it!! Thanks heaps.

Brief Introduction:

This fanfic series follows directly from where CLAMP left off-after "Cardcaptor Sakura: The Enchanted Card" (Movie Two).

At the end of movie two-as written in OUR episode 1 (Cardcaptor Sakura and the Hope Card)-Li Syaoran has taken Kinomoto Sakura's place to be the one who would fulfill Emptiness' contract. The contract being: the one with the strongest power at the time of seal is to lose their most important feeling-Love.

Syaoran tells Sakura that he has taken her place because she is weak after using so much of her power transforming the card known as Emptiness. He tells her that it doesn't matter if he loses his most important feeling because he will just fall in love with Sakura again.

Sakura is heart-broken by his sacrifice. Even though he doesn't have those feelings for her anymore, she confesses her love for Syaoran anyway. She cries in despair thinking Syaoran had lost his feelings, but is surprised by his response: "Me too, Sakura." She then jumps into his arms.

It is from here, we continue the Cardcaptor Sakura series with our fanfic series of: "The Attractive Power".

Hope you all enjoy this premiere chapter/episode to the series, "The Attractive Power" and please do review each episode. Please check back for future updates!! There's plenty of development to come! Thanks muchly and heaps!!

- Julia and Tania. :o) :o).

P.S. It's up to you guys which series of "The Attractive Power" you read. There are two version, the main version (The Attractive Power: The Hope Card) or the alternate version (The Attractive Power: Lost Love). They have the same idea base, but because of the situation with Sakura and Syaoran, it is different. If you're curious, then read both. If you prefer to reading either one, then okie.