Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Closed Door. ❯ It's You ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

It's been a few years, what do you think of me now?

*Disclaimer: I have, do, and always will own Cardcaptor Sakura. Now, before the pain killers wear off let me say I also own you.*

It's you

Sakura was walking through the mall, Shatoa's credit card in hand. She had her phone to her ear, "But love, I'm begging you please come home. You know if your brother sees you he's taking you home with him", could be heard on the other side. "Don't worry Sweety, I'm 19 he can't legally take me home against my will." She could hear him roll his eyes on the other side of the phone and giggled. "Fine Saku-chan, but be sure to get home before dark." She smiled, "Yes, sir!" she said into the phone before hanging up.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

Syaoran was standing in the game store with Yamazaki, who was purchasing just about the whole store. Yamazaki turned to Syaoran and out the window he saw her, Sakura. Oh crap, I can't let him see her. "Hey, Li. Come over here and check this game out." Syaoran rolled his eyes emphasizing his annoyance with a loud sigh. "What stupid game is it this time." Yamazaki had been seeing Sakura in the mall for a month now and always threw a random game in Syaoran's face to distract him. The only problem was she was standing in front of the store looking at something. Syaoran raised an eyebrow at his friend, "Barbie's Paradise Island?" Yamazaki blinked once, twice, "Umm...yea, wouldn't Fanran love this?" Syaoran gave him a look that said 'What are you hiding?' Slowly Syaoran turned to the front of the store and caught sight of Sakura as she began to leave. On impulse he ran to catch her as she walked into Victoria's Secret. He blushed, swallowed and then walked in behind her.

*~*~*~*~*~*~
*Sakura's POV*

I felt a tap on my shoulder, thinking it was a store clerk I spun around with a smile on my face. It soon died as I saw who it was. Before I could think I spoke, "It's You." He visibly flinched at the ice in my voice, I didn't even know it was there.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Syaoran POV*

I tapped her on the shoulder; she must have been expecting someone because she turned around quickly with that smile that could light the world. It died a little too quickly for me. Then very coldly and surprised she said simply "It's you." I flinched.

*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Normal POV*

Syaoran tried to smile at her but he knew he looked uncertain. "Hi Saku..", she cut him off, "It's Kinomoto to you." His smiled brightened, "That's good", Sakura quirked an eyebrow, "It means you didn't marry that biker." Sakura stared off pass Syaoran. Why hadn't Shatoa proposed to her yet? No...he'd do it, in his own time. "So what if I hadn't? I need to go. Goodbye Li-san." She turned and left after that.

Sakura walked in the door and leaned back on it breathing hard. Shatoa looked at her concerned, "Love, what's wrong." She looked at him with a look that said, 'you're not gonna like this', "I saw Li-san today at the mall. I didn't even get to buy that 'thing' I wanted." He frowned at her mention of Syaoran's name but smiled at her mention of the 'special outfit' she went to buy. "Don't worry about him, he didn't hurt you right?" She shook her head, "Then don't worry."