Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Closed Door. ❯ Hospital visits ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Lock the door.

Shatoa: YOU KILLED ME OFF?!?

Kurei: Ummm....See what had happened was...

Shatoa: Bullshit. Kurei only owned me, until she killed me off. Now she owns nothing. CCS and its characters belong to the much more beautiful, talented and, imaginative ladies of CLAMP.

Kurei: Oh yeah. *waves two fingers in front of him* This is not the story you belong to.

Shatoa: (monotone)This is not the story I belong to.

Hospital visits.

*Syaoran's POV*

The doctors were wrong. They said she would be awake the next day. She's been out for a week. At least I got in touch with her brother, it's too bad she was out when her father died and couldn't make to the funeral, but her magic has probably already told her what's happened. Someone is tapping. "Hey, kid. Go home and get some rest you have to take over your company tomorrow." I nodded at Touya and gave him a weak smile of sympathy and thanks. I gave Sakura one last look and left for fear I wouldn't see her again later if I didn't leave now.

*Normal POV*

Syaoran left the room and Touya stood over his sister and used his magic to reach her subconscious and talk to her. 'Sakura speak to me today.' He watched her subconscious shake her head. 'Why not?' She wouldn't answer, just sat in the corner crying silently as the sobs shook her shoulders. 'Sakura....Sakura.....Kaijuu speak to me.' Sakura's subconscious lifted her head. 'Shatoa's dead, gone, now I'll never get to marry him.' Touya went to her and held her. 'I told you it wouldn't work out. You knew it was going to happen but you set yourself up for heartache. Why Sakura?' She wasn't sure but she pushed him from her mind after shaking her head. She couldn't understand how she could lose him. Lose him forever. It had been two days until they let Syaoran back into her room, she had woken up the day before and refused visitors. He walked in and looked at her.

*Syaoran's POV*

I walked into her room finally able to see her since she woke up. I put on a smile but I knew she couldn't see it. She looked really pale; I almost couldn't look at her. But I walked over to her anyway and stuck through it. "Hey Sa....Kinomoto-san." "Thank you, Li-san. I heard you saved my life, so I say thank you." That was it. That was all the acknowledgment I got. She didn't even look in my direction but her tone meant; after she was done I was dismissed. So, I slowly turned and began to walk away when I felt a tug on my jacket sleeve. I turned around and I saw Sakura's face with her eyes full of tears. The same eyes I saw once full of emotion and once so empty. I turned around and held her as she began crying on me. She was letting everything out and she needed it, she really needed it. After about 15 minutes her brother came into the room as the sobs continued to shake her entire body in my arms. He reached for her but as I tried to remove myself for him to comfort her, she wouldn't go. Instead, he walked back into the hall to make a call probably to tell his wife and their mother of the new developments. After about another twenty minutes she whispered, "Sorry for wetting your jacket", and slipped into sleep. And that was how I left her.