Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Closed Door. ❯ Enter Match Maker Tomoyo ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

­­It's starting to turn, we need more help.
Tomoyo: Yay this is my chapter.
Kurei: Yes, it is. Now, will you please do the disclaimer? I'm begging.
Tomoyo: Ok, come on Shatoa. CCS does not belong to Kurei.
Shatoa: It belongs to ladies of Clamp. Who are very inferior in beauty to Kurei.
Kurei: I'm still not sure if I'll let you come back as a ghost, so you might want to try better at sucking up.
Enter Match Maker Tomoyo
*Sakura's POV*
I was lying on the bed, staring at the ceiling. Turns out, I wasn't able to go home because I no longer had a home to go to, so Touya had to go get my old room ready for me. The cell phone on the desk next to me began to ring so I picked it up. “Moshi moshi, I heard a familiar voice say my name. “Daidouji-san,” she sigh obviously disappointed. “Are you ok Tomoyo-chan?” I could hear her smile. “Yes Sakura-kun, I'm just fine. How are you?” I smiled also, knowing she wasn't sad, “I'm fine Tomo-chan. Li-san came to see me, did you send him?” I could hear the girl's surprise in her voice when she answered. “Syaoran-san went to see you? That's good, what happened?” I flinched remembering how Tomoyo like to play Match-Maker. I swear she would most likely grow up to head the relationship counseling part of her mother's company. “Nothing, really. Oh, I did accidently call him by his whole name.” I slapped my own head, why did I tell her. Well, it's not like we were still kids, right? Right? Wrong, Tomoyo would use this against me. “So that means you do still like him. Kawaii, Saku-kun, this means there's still hope. First, we'll need to get him to ask you out and……,” I tuned her out, she made my head hurt. I finally began paying attention when I heard the word `marry'. “Whoa girl, slow down, who said I ever liked him in the first place?” I could hear the slyness in her voice and knew she was smirking. “I know you two were dating for a while when we were 13. You can't hide anything from me.” I should've known. I mentally smacked myself for not realizing I couldn't hide from Tomoyo. “Oh yeah. Saku-kun, against Touya's wishes, your mother feels you should get out of the hospital as quickly as possible and suggested you live with Li-kun until your room is ready.” “Okay,” did I just agree? Why did I just agree? Maybe it's because I want out of this hell hole. Yeah, that's it. Because I want out. “Okay then Saku-kun I'll call your mom and tell her you said yes.” Oh, hell. This was going to be bad.
*Normal POV*
Tomoyo hung up the phone with Sakura and smiled while looking at the yellow plush doll on her dresser. “Well Kero-chan, looks like things are going to work as they should. Sakura agreed to stay at Li's so the prophecy is starting to unravel itself.” The plush doll nodded, “You're right Tomoyo-chan. In fact, it may be going faster than we planned, which may not be a bad thing.” She nodded picking up her phone and dialing Li's cell phone number. He picked up on the second ring, breathing hard. “Moshi, moshi. Li's phone,” Tomoyo giggled at his formalness. “Tomoyo? Is there something you need?” She smiled at Kero, “Only to tell you that in order for Sakura to get out of the hospital early she'd have to stay with you. She agreed but it's up to you now.” He immediately answered. “Yes, of course. When do you need me to pick her up?” Tomoyo and Keroberos silently gave each other a hi-five. “In about two hours, that gives us enough time I think.” Tomoyo was already packing up her stuff to make Sakura look pretty when she went home with Li. “Okay then, I'll be there in Two and a half hours, just to make sure.” Tomoyo smiled starry eyed thinking of Li and Sakura together. “Thank you for being so chivalrous Li-san. We'll see you then.” She heard him chuckle, “Ja ne, Tomoyo-chan. Oh and how many times do I have to remind you to just call me Syaoran.” “Ja matta ne, Syaoran.” He smiled and got up to fix a room up for Sakura.