Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon Gang ❯ The Arrival ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dragon Gang

Chapter 1: The Arrival

Disclaimer: I do not own Card Captor Sakura

"Another gang has disappeared from Japan, leaving the quiet and mysterious Dragons to be the only gang left in Japan…" the reporter stated and then went on to another subject.

"I don't get it! Those Dragons don't cause any trouble; they don't steal, or beat anyone up. Yet they're still referred as a gang and no other gangs have been able to wipe them out!" exclaimed a young woman at the age of 18. She had long black hair tied into two buns, one on each side of her head with streamers coming out of each one reaching her waist. Her ruby red eyes were blazing with disgust and outrage.

"Calm down Meilin. Appearances can be deceiving you know that. Besides they could never be as great as us, The Celestial Wolves of Hong Kong." Boasted an 18 year old teen with dark blue hair and eyes. He was tall and well built and wore glasses.

"We all know that Eriol! What should we do Syaoran? I mean we could rule over all of Japan since those Dragons are the only ones there, and they should be push-overs." Meilin asked the dark brown haired boy with cold emotionless amber eyes.

"Why are you asking me?" he asked.

"We're going." He stated coldly.

"YES!!!! I'll go tell the others to start packing!" She exclaimed happily. She then took off down the hallway, leaving the two teens alone.

"She seemed very excited." Eriol stated amused.

"It just doesn't make any since…" Syaoran said quietly.

"What doesn't?" he asked.

"The gangs that disappeared… They were known to be ruthless and unbeatable, that's why the gangs in China never went to Japan. Those gangs were there for decades, and then the Dragons show up for less than a year. Then they are the only ones left in Japan."

"Yes a big mystery, they are never seen, and the other gangs are never seen again. Not even by their families, girlfriends, or boyfriends. Yes, definitely a true mystery, but

I'm sure that we'll get answers and defeat them when we get to Japan in three days." Eriol stated confidently.

"Yes, but I can't help, but feel that its not going to be easy, and that…"

"And what?"

"Never mind. Lets just get ready."

Eriol nodded reluctantly at his cousin and left the room.

`I feel like we're in over our heads…' Syaoran added silently to himself.

~Three Days Later and now the Celestial Wolves are in Japan and at their new hide out~

"Eriol, you are coming with me, we're going to see if we can find some information on the Dragons." Syaoran stated.

"What about me?!?!" exclaimed Meilin.

"You are not an official member of the Celestial Wolves Meilin, you know that." Eriol said in an exasperated tone.

"Then why aren't I a member?!" she demanded.

"Because you're not as strong as the others, and you'll only get hurt." Syaoran said in a soft and calm tone, trying not to piss her off. Unfortunately for him it didn't work.

"I HATE YOU!!!! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT WHEN YOU WON'T LET ME PROVE MYSELF!!!!!" she screamed at them and ran outside to god knows where.

"I had a feeling that that would happen. I guess that I better leave her alone and let her calm down." Syaoran said sadly.

~With Meilin~

She ran and ran through the streets dodging people and not knowing where she was heading. When she finally stopped she noticed that she was in a park and the entrance said Penguin Park. She walked over to a tree and collapsed underneath it crying out her heart and sorrow.

"Are you ok?" a voice called softly out to her.

Meilin looked up to see two teenagers her age standing near her, slightly bent over to talk to her, and they both had worry in their eyes… for her. The one on the right had long dark hair that reached her knees that could easily be mistaken for the color black, but when the sun touched it you could see that it was actually dark purple. She had dark eyes that matched her hair, pale skin with a slight tan, and she seemed to her about her height 5' 6". She wore a tight black skirt that reached mid thigh an showed off her long legs, simple dark purple one inch platform sandals adorned her feet, and she wore a dark purple tank top with a black purse on her shoulder. The one on the left had long auburn hair that also reached her knees; her bangs hung in her eyes slightly and framed her face. She had dark forest green eyes, tan skin that brought out her eyes nicely, and seemed to be the same height as the other girl. She wore a white skirt that went mid thigh, white and black tennis shoes were on her feet, and she wore a black tight tank top. `They look familiar.' She thought.

"I-I'm f-fine…" Meilin said in shaky voice as she tried to calm herself down.

The two girls looked skeptical, looked at each other, and then sat down next to her. "We know that you are not fine. You don't have to tell us if you don't want to, but you can still cry if you want." The dark haired one said softly.

Meilin took a deep breath and thought, `May be it would be better to let it all out.'

"My cousin, and my friend think that I'm incapable of defending myself and they never give me the chance to defend myself." She said sadly. "I love my cousin dearly, but it hurts that he won't let me prove myself."

The two nodded in understanding. "I'm Daidouji Tomoyo. That is Kinomoto Sakura." The dark haired girl introduced.

Meilin's ruby eyes widened in shock, "You two are the famous models and singers! You two own the two greatest companies in the world!"

"Yup. Our manager wants us to try acting, but I don't know about that one. Our business keeps us kind of busy." Sakura replied. Tomoyo nodded in agreement.

"So, now that you know who we are, why don't you tell us your name?" Tomoyo asked lightly.

"Oh! My name is Li Meilin."

"It's a pleasure to meat you Meilin. Hey do you want to come to our place? We could talk in private about your problem, and after that if you feel up to it we could go shopping." Tomoyo suggested.

"How about it Meilin?" Sakura asked.

"Sure. I would like that." Meilin said with a bright smile on her face.

The girls got up and began to head to the front of the park to the parking lot. Meilin followed the two girls to a royal blue convertible, and they all got in. Little did they know that Eriol, and Syaoran saw them get in the car.

"Is that Meilin?" Eriol asked.

"Yeah, but who is she with?" Syaoran asked in confusion. "They seem familiar…" He sighed and said, "We better get going. We need to see if we can get any information on the Dragon gang." With that said they saw the car pull out of the parking lot and drive away.

~With the Girls~

"Wow! I love your home!" Meilin said in awe.

"Thank you. Now lets go inside and talk. Shall we?" Tomoyo said.

The two girls nodded in agreement, and they walked inside the huge mansion and sat in the living room.

"So you came to Japan with the Celestial Wolves." Sakura stated casually.

"Wha...?" Meilin trailed off in shock.

"Don't be so surprised Meilin. We grew up around gangs, we know how they move, they act, and it's easy to see that you're new in town." Tomoyo said calmly.

"Oh." Was all Meilin could say to that.

"Let me guess." Sakura started, "Your cousin won't let you be an official member of the gang because he doesn't want you to get hurt. The leader won't allow you to be taught the same things that everyone else in the gang is taught and they believe that you have no magic abilities."

Meilin nodded numbly.

"Well they're wrong about the no magic." Tomoyo stated.

"How do you know that I have magic?" Meilin asked.

"It's simple. Everyone here in Japan has magic capability, but they don't always show it. Some don't realize that they do, and some are too afraid to talk about it for fear that they would be shunned. We have strong magic and can easily sense that you have magic as well, for we have trained ourselves to see someone's magical aura. Yours in locked away deep within you so it would be difficult for someone who hasn't been trained to see all auras to see it." Sakura explained.

"I-I have magic?" Meilin asked in excitement, but then her mood took a down turn, "Syaoran still wouldn't let me join the Celestial Wolves even if I did have magic."

"You know there is a gang that you could join." Tomoyo said.

Meilin looked up at them quizzically.

"You could join the Dragons." Sakura stated.

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: Well I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! It's amazing that I was able to write it because I've got a small case of writer's block at the moment. Please review!)