Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon Gang ❯ The Dragons? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dragon Gang

Chapter 2: The Dragons?

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Card Captor Sakura, but I do own the story.

Sailor Universe: Hey everybody!!!!! I redid the first chapter so you might want to read it! Ok here we go!

"talking"

`thinking'

::telepathy::

Recap:

"I-I have magic?" Meilin asked in excitement, but then her mood took a down turn, "Syaoran still wouldn't let me join the Celestial Wolves even if I did have magic."

"You know there is a gang that you could join." Tomoyo said.

Meilin looked up at them quizzically.

"You could join the Dragons." Sakura stated.

Now:

"Join… the dragons…?" Meilin repeated in awe and shock.

Sakura and Tomoyo merely nodded.

"But… if I join the dragons… I would be betraying Syaoran." Meilin said softly.

Tomoyo placed a gentle hand on Meilin's shoulder and said, "It's up to you weather or not you want to join them."

"Besides," Sakura began, "You aren't even a member of the Celestial Wolves. So technically you aren't betraying him. Plus, if he thinks that then he has no right to. You don't belong to him Meilin, you're a gown woman, and no one has the right to make decisions for you, or to tie you down when you don't want to be tied."

`They're right… I don't belong to a gang, I don't know anything that Syaoran has planned, or what he keeps hidden. I belong to know one but myself…but now… I will belong with the dragons!' Meilin thought.

She looked up at Tomoyo and Sakura and said with honesty and determination, "I want to join the Dragons."

Tomoyo and Sakura smiled softly while looking at each other and nodded in an unsaid agreement.

"Then you're in." Sakura state.

"Huh?" Meilin said in confusion.

"We're members of the Dragon gang." Tomoyo clarified.

"We didn't want you to know, or to make you think that we were pressuring you into joining us. We wanted you to join on your own free will." Sakura added.

"What would you have done if I had said no?" Meilin asked.

"We would have dropped it and we would have never told you that we were members." Tomoyo answered.

"Oh..." was their response.

"You can still back out if you want Meilin. It's your choice." Sakura said softly.

Meilin shook her head, "No, still wish to join. What do I have to do to become an official member?"

"You don't have to do anything, all Sakura and I have to do is train you with your magic and teach you how to defend yourself so that you can defeat even the strongest of opponents."

"Sounds easy enough, but I get the feeling that I'm going to be exhausted after training sessions."

Sakura merely chuckled, "Yes, but you'll get used to it and as you train you'll get less and less tired."

"I'll take your word for it." Meilin replied.

"Of course, once your training is completed, you get all the fun stuff that comes to being a Dragon." Tomoyo added.

"Like what?"

"Well you get a weapon of your choosing, along with a sword, a tattoo, mark or marks of your guardian, jewelry, and free admittance to any club or bar that you go to." Sakura listed off.

"Wow… hey what did you mean about `mark or marks of your guardian'?"

"Everyone has a guardian beast of some sort, if your magic gets strong enough, you will have a mark of that beast somewhere on your body. If you're really powerful, you will have more than one marking. It's like getting a tattoo without the needle, and the pain." Sakura answered.

"Cool."

"Hey Meilin." Tomoyo said.

"Yeah?"

"Would you like to live with us?" she asked.

"I would love to!" Meilin exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Great! Hey… can you sing?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah… why?"

"You could join us in our singing group and we could become a trio instead of a duo!" Sakura said with excitement.

"Really…?" Meilin asked with awe.

"Yeah! You could even model with us! Oh this will be sooo much fun!" Tomoyo squealed while jumping up and down.

Meilin laughed and asked, "Well, when do we start?"

"First, we go and pick up your stuff, and get you settled in your room. Then we'll call our manager and tell them that you're joining our group, and your training will start once all that is done." Sakura answered after realizing that Tomoyo wasn't in any condition to answer since she still had a dreamy look on her face. "One more thing."

"Yes?"

"Tomoyo makes all our clothes for parties, clubs, concerts, and our music videos. It's a hobby of hers, that's probably why she's on cloud nine at the moment." Sakura said with a sweat drop while glancing at her best friend.

Meilin blinked a couple times before saying, "She made all those clothes?"

"Yup, and I wouldn't be surprised if she dreaming up more outfits at the moment."

Meilin giggled, "Well shall we go and pack up my stuff?"

"Yeah, hold on a sec while I get Tomoyo back down onto Earth again."

Meilin laughed while watching Sakura yell Tomoyo's name a couple times to get her attention and to tell her that they were leaving. `I think that I'm going to love it here.'

Finally they piled into a white van that was in their massive garage and headed towards the Celestial Wolves home.

"Should we really go there, I mean we are from the Dragons… we will know where they're staying, and I would feel like a trespasser…" Meilin said with an uneasy voice from the passenger seat.

"Don't worry Meilin, The Dragons have no interest in where the Wolves are staying. Plus, if we really wanted to know where they lived, we wouldn't need anyone to tell us because we could follow their aura." Tomoyo answered from the backseat.

At hearing this, Meilin relaxed, and watched as the Wolves mansion came into view. Sakura parked the van I front of the mansion, and the three girls got out and walked up to the door. Meilin pulled out her key and unlocked the door. The girls entered and walked by the main room, and by doing so they allowed Syaoran and Eriol to see them.

"Meilin! Why did you bring people hear?! You know the rules!" demanded Syaoran.

Meilin merely ignored him and walked up the stairs to her room. Tomoyo and Sakura gave the two men an indifferent looks as they passed them and followed Meilin.

::Stuck up ass.:: Sakura thought to Tomoyo.

::Yes, but the blue haired one is kinda hot.:: Tomoyo replied.

~In Meilin's room~

"Well we don't have to pack anything because I never unpacked any of the boxes." Meilin told the girls.

"Alright, lets get to work then." Sakura stated with a smile.

"What do you think that you are doing?" asked a slightly angry Syaoran.

Meilin turned to face her cousin and replied, "What does it look like? I'm moving out."

"WHAT!?!?" exclaimed Eriol and Syaoran at the same time.

"She just told you. She's moving out and moving in with us." Answered Tomoyo calmly.

"You can't move out Meilin! Plus you don't even know these two!" Eriol said trying to get her to come to her senses and realize what she was doing.

"He's right Meilin. You can't leave." Syaoran agreed.

Sakura walked up to the two men, finally having enough and said with a deadly tone, "She can do whatever she wishes. She doesn't belong to you, or to anyone. She wants to move in with us and she is going to weather you like it or not."

Syaoran narrowed his eyes at Sakura's form, "And what will you do if we try to bring her back."

"If you attempt to bring her back here against her will… I will make you wish that you and the rest of your gang have never set foot in Japan."

Syaoran glared into Sakura's eyes before looking at Meilin and said, "Meilin, how do you know that these two have a home, how will you provide for yourself, and who will protect you from some rapist."

"I have been to their mansion Syaoran, and it is three times the size of this one. I may have only met them today, but I feel as if I have known them all my life. They have treated me like a sister, and a friend. They offered me a job, a place to stay, and to train me to defend myself." Meilin said while smiling at the two women. "You don't recognize them to you Syaoran, Eriol?"

"No, should we?" Syaoran asked with sarcasm.

"I'm Kinomoto Sakura."

"And I'm Daidouji Tomoyo."

Eriol and Syaoran's eyes widened with shock.

"I think that we better get to work girls." Meilin said.

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: *looks at angry readers* Oh come on! I finally got over my writer's block! You guys didn't honestly think that I was going to end the chapter now did ya?)

~A couple hours later~

"Well that's the last of it." Tomoyo stated after closing up the van.

The girls turned to see Eriol and Syaoran watching them, and then the two made there way down to the girls.

Meilin walked up to Syaoran and placed the key into his hand. "Good-bye"

"Meilin, by leaving, you are betraying the Celestial Wolves." He said with a scowl.

"That's where you're wrong. I was never a `member' of the Wolves. So I'm betraying no one." Meilin replied.

Syaoran and Eriol looked at her in shock, and it dawn on them she was never a member… they never allowed her to join.

Meilin climbed into the van along with Tomoyo, leaving Sakura to stand-alone in front of them.

"The fact that your gang is here from China is evidence enough to me that you wish to fight the Dragons." Sakura stated.

"What's it to you?" Syaoran questioned suspiciously.

Sakura shook her head sadly. "Go back to China, or you'll end up like the others."

"What do you mean `like the others'?" Eriol asked.

She looked at him and said, "Go to the Tokyo Mental Institution, and you'll find that that's where all the gangs are."

(Sailor Universe: I don't know if there really is a TMI, but there is in my fic!)

Then she got into the driver's seat and drove off.

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: Ok that's enough for now! Review Please!!!!! I would like to have at least ten more before I update!)