Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Dragon Gang ❯ What the hell did she mean? ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Dragon Gang

Chapter 3: What the hell did she mean?

Disclaimer: *sigh* I don't own CCS, I never have and never will. The characters belong to their creator, and repeat… I'M NOT THE CREATOR OF CCS, SO BACK OFF LAWYERS!

Sailor Universe: Thanks for reviewing guys! Now I don't have a lot to say at the moment so lets just get on with the fic.

~Recap~

Meilin climbed into the van along with Tomoyo, leaving Sakura to stand-alone in front of them.

"The fact that your gang is here from China is evidence enough to me that you wish to fight the Dragons." Sakura stated.

"What's it to you?" Syaoran questioned suspiciously.

Sakura shook her head sadly. "Go back to China, or you'll end up like the others."

"What do you mean `like the others'?" Eriol asked.

She looked at him and said, "Go to the Tokyo Mental Institution, and you'll find that that's where all the gangs are."

(Sailor Universe: I don't know if there really is a TMI, but there is in my fic!)

Then she got into the driver's seat and drove off.

(Sailor Universe: Now on with the fic!)

Syaoran and Eriol watched in stunned silence as the van drove off.

"The gangs are all in Tokyo's Mental Institution? What's going on here?" Syaoran asked in confusion.

"I don't know Syaoran… I don't understand any of this. Maybe we should take Sakura's advice in go to TMI." Eriol suggested.

Syaoran nodded and stated, "We go tomorrow."

~With the Girls~

The van pulled to the front of the house and parked. Sakura, Tomoyo, and Meilin all got out of the van and opened the back of the van to look at all of the boxes that they would have to carry.

"Ugh! I'm too tried to deal with all this now!" Meilin complained.

"I have to agree with Meilin, Sakura. Besides we have a busy day tomorrow."

"Well, when you don't have the energy to do it yourself, then by all means just snap your fingers." Sakura said offhandedly.

"Huh?" Meilin said in confusion.

"Watch and you will soon learn." Sakura answered, then she snapped her fingers, and all the boxes were gone.

"…." Was all that Meilin could say.

"They are all in your room and waiting to be unpacked. Lets go!" Tomoyo exclaimed with glee.

The three girls dashed up the stares and entered a very LARGE room.

"This is my room?" Meilin asked in awe.

"Yup." Tomoyo answered with a small smile.

"Now for your first lesson Meilin." Sakura started so that she could get Meilin's attention.

"Yes?"

"Create your room." Sakura finished.

"Not by hand though." Tomoyo added.

"But I don't know how to use my magic."

"Sure you do. All you have to do is close your eyes and create a vivid picture in your mind. Think of nothing else BUT that picture." Sakura instructed.

"Ok." Meilin said, and then she closed her eyes and focused.

"Put your will and spirit into that picture." Tomoyo said softly.

Meilin's body was surrounded in a deep red glow, and the glow slowly expanded and covered the large and mostly empty room. When the glow died down Meilin heard a soft, "Now open your eyes" from Sakura. Meilin slowly opened her eyes and was shocked by what she saw. Her dream room was right before her eyes.

There was a large canopy bed that had the most beautiful designs that Meilin had ever seen in anywhere, but her imagination. The wooden posts were made of a deep red cherry wood, and each post was a carving of a phoenix. The phoenixes' were very detailed, and their heads were turned towards their partner and their mouths were holding a thin wooden beam and on the beam were long deep red, sheer drapes. The front and back of the bed were bare beams that supported one long piece of the red sheer fabric that covered the top of the bed and trailed down to the floor. The headboard has exquisite carvings of phoenixes and flames. The comforter on the king sized feather bed was made of silk, and was a deep black color with blazing red phoenixes scattered across it. The pillows on the bed were large and fluffy looking, and there were five of them. There were two large pillows that were set against the headboard, and they had the same color, fabric, and patterns of the comforter. There were two that were large, but not as large as the first two, they were made of silk and were a deep black color. The last pillow was also made of silk and was in the shape, and picture of a phoenix that was curled up, asleep. The phoenix was dark red with tints of gold and black. The walls of the room were no longer plain white but black with red flames. Not only did the walls of flames, but red-gold phoenixes flying out of the flames, or just flying around in the night. On the ceiling there was a picture of two phoenixes surrounded in flames. Their talons were locked together, and their large wings spread out as if they were in a battle of strength and power. The carpet changed from off-white to red mixed with gold. There was a dark cherry wood desk against the sidewall that had the same carvings as the bed, and on the desk there was a blood red laptop, a red lamp, and the photos of Meilin's family. There was a black swivel chair in front of the desk as well. Drapes appeared on the top of the doors to the balcony, and they were the same red sheer fabric that was in the bed. Meilin also spotted her medium sized TV that she had brought with her grew to a 50" TV, and her little boom box turned into a massive stereo system that looked like it was worth about $2,000. She also saw a door that lead to her bathroom, and her closet that she had yet to see.

"Wow…" Meilin trailed off in awe.

Suddenly Meilin felt a little light-headed and began to gently sway. Sakura and Tomoyo grabbed her arms to support her, and lead her out of her room.

"What's wrong with me." Meilin asked weakly.

Tomoyo laughed and said, "You just used your powers for the first time. Until you get used to them, you'll feel a little worn out."

"All you need to do now is eat a nice large dinner, kick back, relax, watch a movie with us, and get a good nights sleep." Sakura said with a smile.

"Sounds good to me." Meilin answered with a smile.

"I'm impressed though Meilin," Tomoyo started, "You were able to fully decorate your room on your first try. Feel proud of your accomplishment, because there aren't many who can."

"Really?"

"Yup." Sakura answered. "Now lets get some food!"

The three girls laughed together and headed for the kitchen, while Sakura and Tomoyo kept Meilin from falling over.

~With the Guys next day~

"Come on Eriol! Lets Go!" Syaoran yelled.

"I'm coming. I'm coming."

The two jumped into a car and drove towards TMI. After a half an hour drive, they had finally reached the tall white building that supposedly held some of the most dangerous gangs.

"Syaoran. If they're all here… What made them go insane? I mean on fight can't possibly do that to all of them could it?" Eriol asked.

"I don't know Eriol. I don't know."

The two entered the building and asked the receptionist if they could see one of the leaders of one of the gangs. The nurses told them that she would show them were to go in order talk to them.

"Thank you." Eriol said. The nurse merely nodded and led the way to the visiting room.

"You will be watched by security, and have an officer outside of the room in case he becomes violent." She told them.

Syaoran and Eriol nodded in understanding. They entered the room and waited for Lantis, the Leader of the feared Fangs of Tokyo.

(Sailor Universe: What? I couldn't think of any good names, I panicked! LOL!)

Few moments later the great leader was led into the visiting room. He was tall with violet-blue eyes, and short black hair. He had a strong but lean build that had intimidated many of his opponents, unfortunately it doesn't seem as if that helped him against the dragons.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" he demanded.

"I am Li Syaoran of the Celestial Wolves of Hong Kong, and this is my right hand man Hiiragaziwa Eriol." Syaoran began. "We're here to ask you about what happened to all the gangs here in Japan."

"It's simple, we picked a fight with the Dragons, were warned to leave them alone, didn't listen, and we wound up in here after tell the cops about the last fight." Lantis said sourly. "Now how did you find out that we were all here?"

"We were told by Kinomoto Sakura, after she and Daidouji Tomoyo left with Syaoran's cousin Meilin." Eriol answered.

"So your cousin is now living with the two most impossible chicks to capture huh?" Lantis stated with a slight smirk.

"What do you mean the `most impossible chicks to capture'?" Syaoran asked while raising an eyebrow.

"Every gang in Japan wanted those two for many reasons. A one night stand, money, to join them, etc. Hell, I'm guilty of wanting one of them, but no one could catch them. We had some of the best stalkers in our gangs spying on them in order to learn their routine, where they went, what routes they walked, and at what time. Whenever we were sure that we had them, we would strike, but they were never there. They walked a different route home. They knew that we were watching them, and they knew that we were waiting for them. Then we discovered that they in turn were watching us. They grew up around gangs, and they know how we think, how we move, and what we want. They watch us so then we can't get anywhere near them. If your cousin is now living with them, then they will more than likely teacher everything that they know and she will be safer with them than with you if you are going against the Dragons."

"Are we that obvious about challenging the Dragons." Eriol said sarcastically.

Lantis merely chuckled slightly before he turned serious again. "I'm warning you though, if you get a warning form the Dragons telling you to go back to China. Go back to China."

"We can handle them." Syaoran said offhandedly.

Lantis shook his head. "Can you really fight someone that is there one moment and gone the next? These gang members are fast, strong, smart, and they have magic."

"Magic?" Eriol asked in curiosity.

"What else am I supposed to call it? They could make chunks of the ground underneath my men come up and slam into them. The called forth lightning to strike us down, when the sky didn't have a single cloud in it. If just the regular members could do that then I don't want to see what the leader can do."

"You've never seen the leader?" Syaoran asked.

"No, hell I couldn't even see their faces, it was like they made the shadows cover their faces."

"How did your know that they were the Dragons and not some other gang?" Eriol asked.

"We were the last gang to go. Plus, they had a Dragon tattoo, armband, and some kind of metal choker/collar on their necks. Watch out for those too, they were able to make those pieces of jewelry harm you if you touch them. Know listen to me, and listen good. Go back to China. Take it over or something, I don't care. Just leave because if you don't, you will end up in here with us, or no one will ever find your bodies."

With that said Lantis got up and left the room with a guard.

"What have we got ourselves into Syaoran?" Eriol asked as they left the building.

"We are going to win Eriol. That's what we came here to do and that's what we're going to do."

To Be Continued…

(Sailor Universe: Well, there you go! I hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! Read and review please! See you all next time!)