Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Elemental Stones ❯ Chapters 5-8 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5
Yue's wings sprung out of his back as he tried to make it to Sakura's side. Sakura saw the black bubble heading for them and pushed Madison out of the way. She was trapped in the black bubble then it disappeared. Sakura fell to the ground Yue caught her but noticed her eyes were blank. He glared at the Guardian in front of him. "What the hell did you do to her?" he asked. He then noticed a pale green orb in his hand.
"Simple Moon Guardian I took her soul. Don't worry she is alive but not for long. In exactly 14 days from now she will die. The only thing that can stop me is the elements and neither one of you have control over the cards. What to do? What to do?" He mocked. He snapped his fingers and Sakura's body disappeared from Yue's arms. "I'll just take her and be gone. If you think you can stop me meet me at the Moon Temple. Ta-Ta for now." he added as he too disappeared. Eli ran up to Madison with his staff in his hand and helped her up.
"Are you alright Madison?" He asked. Madison nodded but looked at where that guardian was. "Sakura...She pushed me out of the way..." she whispered as she cried.
"Yes it seems her dreams are starting to come true." He said not knowing he said it loud enough for Yue to hear.
"What dreams?" Yue asked as he turned to face them. Eli sighed.'Sakura why did you not tell them.' he thought.
"For the past few weeks Sakura has been having these Dreams concerning her brother and herself. She saw herself unconscious while Kerberos , You, Me and Tori fought for her life. She saw Tori holding a staff similar to mine only in black and gold and four gems in the middle. She knew this would happen just not when." he finally said. Yue just stood there shock.
"Why didn't she tell me or Kerberos?" he asked in a soft voice. Madison was to one to speak up.
"She didn't want you to worry about her. There is something else she kept from you..." Madison started but stopped and looked at Eli to see if it was okay to go on. He nodded. " During the Final Judgment Sakura was injured. She has a small scar on her neck and faint scars on her wrists from WOOD. She didn't tell you because she knew you would blame yourself." She added. Yue turned his head. He did blame himself. He had hurt his Mistress. At the time he didn't want to acknowledge her as his new master until she freed the cards and sent WINDY after him. What Eli said had gotten his attention. Tori had a staff similar to his.
"Eli how would Tori get a hold of this staff you were talking about?" he asked. Eli thought for a moment.
"I believe Tori has to look within his magic to find the staff as for the gems it seems we will be going on a hunt to find them in time to save Sakura. Madison, When you wake tomorrow call Tori and tell him what is going on. I want you to stay at the house for your own safety. Tell Kerberos to meet us here when you get home." He said after a moment. Madison nodded and ran for the Avalon Home. She came up with a story to cover for Sakura then went up to her room and told Kero what happened. He transformed into his true form and went to Eli and Yue in the park. 'Please be safe guys and save Sakura' she thought as she saw Kero disappear into the night.
(With Sakura)
The guardian had shed his cloak to reveal crimson wings and black hair. His eyes were yellow cat's eyes. He wore a deep red robe similar to Yue's white placed the girl on the sacrificial alter and placed her hands on her stomach. In fourteen days he would seal her in the well of this temple like Clow Reed had sealed his Mistress into the well in Hong Kong, until then he would wait to see if Yue, Kerberos, Eli, and this girl's brother would make it in time to save her.
(With Madison the next Morning)
Madison awoke and realized she had cried herself to sleep in her dress. She quickly changed into a purple jumpsuit and pulled out her cellphone and called Tori. She repeated everything she had told Kero the previous night and had to hold the phone away from her ear as he yelled into the phone. " I THOUGHT THAT DAMN ANGEL WAS SUPPOSE TO PROTECT HER! HE PROMISED ME GODDAMMIT!"
"Tori please calm down...Sakura didn't tell Yue about the dream so he had no way of knowing this was going to happen. Eli told me to tell you to meet them at Penguin Park. Kero and Yue are already there. They are waiting for you." She said. She heard Tori sigh and agreed to meet them but Julian was coming over to help cover for Sakura until they brought her home. he hung up and Madison just hugged her knees to her chest as she waited for her best friend to come home. A few minutes later Julian walked into Sakura's room and sat by Madison. Together they waited for news from the others and prayed they would not be too late.

Chapter 6- Day One
Tori walked to the park and saw Yue in his original attire, Kerberos in his true form and Eli in the robes he wore when he tested Sakura. In hi hand was a brown package. His staff was in his hand and he seemed to be in deep thought. Yue and Kerberos looked up when as he got closer. "Aren't you worried people are going to see you?" he asked. They shook their head and looked over to Eli. Eli turned his gaze to Tori and handed him the package.
"You need to change this should bring the staff out." he said. Tori just raised an eyebrow and took the package. He opened it and saw a midnight blue robe with golden border at the bottom and around the sleeves. There were red, green, light blue, and white swirls going in different direction on the robe. Underneath the robe were midnight blue pants. The robe was a high collar. It reminded Tori of Eli's robe he was currently the robe were black boots. that reached his calves. Eli used his staff and the robe and boots disappeared and reappeared on Tori. The jeans, long sleeve sweater and his tennis shoes reappeared in his hands. Eli smirked and took Tori's clothes and placed them in a small bag he had around his shoulder. " Now Tori before we continue you need to mediate and hold out your writing hand palm up." Eli instructed.
"How the hell is this going to help my sister?" he asked. Yue finally spoke.
"Skaura dreamed that you had powers over the Elemental Stones and you need to call forth your staff that will hold the stones. With this staff and stones we will be able to save Sakura from this evil guardian." he said softly. Tori huffed but silently did as he was told. A few minutes later he felt his hand grow warm and saw a small key in his hand. Knowing his sister had to chant to bring forth her staff he decided to do the same for his staff, but Eli stopped him.
"There is no need to chant an incantation for your staff just put your hands together like you are holding your staff and it will appear." He said. Tori nodded and did. When he opened his eyes he saw he had a black staff with a golden ring and a golden bottom in the middle were four grooves to hold four stones. "Our journey now begins." Eli said as he climbed on the back of Kerberos. Tori got on behind them and they were off to a Mystic Volcano where the stone of Fire would be.
“Where are we going exactly?” Tori asked as he held onto Kerberos as they flew into the air.
“We're headed to a Mystic Island where we will find all four Elemental stones that go into your staff. There is a volcano that I know for sure the fire stone is at.” He answered. He saw the worried look in Tori's eyes. “Relax, the lava won't hurt you. It's where Clow Reed got the idea to make the FIERY Card.” He added with a slight chuckle. They arrived at the Volcano and walked into the small cavern at the base. Eli could see Kerberos glowing from the heat of the volcano. They walked until they came across a huge cavern inside were different size stones, they were surround by lava following above them and around them in a barrier. “Tori in here you will find the stone it will shine brighter than any of these stones, but be careful grabbing the wrong stone and that barrier will disappear and that lava will follow toward us.” Eli warned as he and the guardians stepped back.
“Right no pressure.” Tori mumbled as he studied the wall in front of him. `They all look the fucking same.' He thought angrily after a few minutes of staring. `What would Sakura do?' he thought to himself. He walked up to the wall and held up his hand and mediated. Eli smirked `Interesting he's feeling for the right one. Very good Tori.' He thought as he watched a single stone glow and leave it's place on the wall and float in front of Tori. Tori opened his eyes and grabbed the stone.
“Very good Tori, you found the right one. Now look on your staff you should see the symbol for fire and that is where it goes.” Eli said handing Tori his staff. Tori took his staff and looked at the grooves. At the very top was the symbol for water next to that wind and right ascross from wind was fire. He placed the stone in place and watched as it was magically seal into the groove. Eli nodded and they walked out of the volcano."Tomorrow we will look for the other stones." he said.
"But what about Sakura?" Tori asked stopping in his tracks. Eli looked back at him with a frown and pointed to the setting sun.
"We can't do much more without any light. As for Sakura, she has 13 days left, hopefully we will find the other stones as easily as we found that stone."Eli said. Tori sighed and nodded. They ventured a few more minutes , set up camp and fell asleep.
(dream Sequence)
"Touya...Can you hear me?" he heard.
"Sakura?"
"Touya head to the north of the island there you will find the next stone."
"Wait Sakura!"
"I'm sorry Touya..."
(End Dream Sequence)
Touya woke up in a sweat. 'That can't be real. Did I really hear Sakura?' he thought. He glanced into the sky and saw the sun starting to rise. He glanced over to Yue, Kerberos and Eli. They were still asleep. He got up and walked off. He headed into the direction that his dream told him. 'I just hope she was right.' he thought.
(with the red Guardian)
"Damn that girl even with her in a comatose state she can help , that is about to change." he said to himself as he took a necklace from the drawer and tied it around her neck. She glowed a deep red. "Now I like to see you help them hahaha."
(Back with the guys)
Eli awoke and saw that Touya was gone. "Yue! Kerberos! Wake up! Touya is gone!" he shouted. They awoke with a start and took to the sky.
Chapter 8-Day Two

Touya walked further into the forest. He came across a giant waterfall and walked into the cave behind it. Inside were blue gems hanging around. 'Thanks Sakura.' he thought. He stood in the middle of the cave and concentrated. When nothing happened he opened his eyes. 'Okay maybe it's not as easy as before. Maybe I should have waited for Eli.' he thought. He stood there for a moment and held out his hand and concentrated on his magic. " I hope this works.' he thought.
( With Eli, Yue and Kerberos)
They couldn't find Touya anywhere so they went ahead to find the other stones. "We can still get them but I'll have to wrap them in something until we find Touya. Come on, I know where the wind stone is." Eli said. "But it's a days journey there even if you guys fly. Lets go." he added as he headed in the direction of the wind stone. Yue and Kerberos nodded and followed him.
(That night with Touya)
Touya finally managed to get the water stone out but not before using his new staff to create fire which brought out the water stone. He knew he should regroup with Eli, Yue and Kerberos but he had no idea which way to go. 'Maybe I should wait for them here ...Wait what am I thinking? I need to do this myself to save Sakura. Tomorrow I will look for the earth stone. Then the Wind I can only hope I'll find them in time to save her.' he thought before he fell asleep.
(With the others)
"Eli what if Touya finds the rest of the stones but we can't find him? How are we going to help Sakura then?" Yue asked.
"Touya has magic that I can sense if we are close enough." Eli said. " Right now I can't tell where he is. Also if he finds the rest of the stones then we'll know when we reach each cavern." he added.
"Let's gets some sleep. We have a long way to go still." Kerberos said. They nodded and went to sleep.