Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend Of Fung Shui ❯ We're Here ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

The Legend Of Fung Shui - Chapter 3

A few days later…

"So Sakura are you ready? Where leaving tomorrow." Said Li.

"I know Li I already talked it over with my dad and brother. Of course I didn't mention that you'll be coming too."

"What?! I'm hurt!" smirked Li of course both of them knew what will happed if she told her brother that `the brat' will be going along.

"We sure are lucky that Madison's mom agreed to take us. After all it is her business trip to Springfield, Illinois."

"I don't think so Sakura. Remember nothing happens by coincident. I bet she was called to Illinois."

"Maybe. At least Madison could go too now and we don't have to get a hotel and stuff."

"So true. I better go and finished some last minute packing. We're leaving tomorrow."

"Me too, bye!"

<I swear by my clan Sakura once we get to Springfield I'm never going to let you out of my site.' He thought.

Sakura walked home by herself that day. <I can't believe where going to Springfield. I wonder what will happen when I capture all 5 of the cards? A whole new adventure is going to start tomorrow. I swear I am going to capture all of the Fung Shui cards if it's the last thing I do.>

Tomorrow…

"Bye dad, onii-chan (everyone should know what the Japanese words I'm using are. The only exception is that this is the first fan fiction they've read which is unlikely)!"

"Bye Sakura, remember to take good care of yourself and listen to everything Samantha (Madison/Tomayo's mother. If forgot her Japanese name sorry) says."

"I will daddy."

"See ya monster. Just remember to write and phone. I know how forgetful you can be!"

"I am NOT a monster, Onii-chan!" said Sakura stomping on his foot. Toya's eyes watered trying not to scream. Satisfied Sakura took her foot away.

"I'm here sorry I'm late. Wei drove me here and he'll explained everything to my mother." Said Li running up to them with a suitcase and Wei following.

"MONSTER! YOU DIDN'T TELL ME THAT THE BRAT WOULD BE GOING WITH YOU!!!" (bet you can guess who that is *.*)

Sakura and Li sweat dropped. "You came at a bad time." Sakura whisper to him.

"I can see that Sakura I'm not blind."

"Toya please clam down!" said Sakura's father (sorry forgot how to spell that).

"I WILL NOT CALM DOWN DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT BRAT," points to Li, "DID TO SAKURA!"

"Well Sakura seems to have forgiven him and if she did you should too! Now stop screaming Toya!"

Toya still had a vein popping out of his head but he stopped yelling turning to Li he said, "You better not do anything to my sister brat or else…(enter the most painful death you can think of here)!"

"Flight 795 to Springfield, Illinois. Last call for flight 795 to Springfield, Illinois." Came a pleasant voice over the loudspeaker.

"Well that's our flight. Bye everyone!" called a very cheerful Sakura.

On the plane…

Li and Sakura are sitting next to each other since Madison is sitting with her mother in the seats behind. They where riding first class. "It'll take us two days to get there what do they expect us to do with that time?" asked Li.

"Did you bring anything to do?" Asked Sakura looking out the window as they took off. Li had offered her the window seat.

<Why would I need something to amuse myself with when I can amuse myself by staring at you? Boy I am such an idiot.> He thought.

"So the brat didn't think ahead and was late. I thought you where Mr. Punctual." Whispered Kero in Sakura's backpack that was between them. Li picked up the backpack put it on the floor and gave it a light kick.

"Hey!" protested Sakura picking up her bad again, "Anyway do whatever you want I'm going to get some sleep." Sakura leaned against the side of the plane. After some minutes the plane gave a jolt and Sakura fell one of Li's shoulders still sleeping. <God I could get used to this.> Thought Li looking down at the sleeping Sakura with a light blush.

"Hey kid, got any more of those peanuts?" whispered Kero.

"Pig," Li murmured giving Sakura's bag a kick again.

"Kawaii!" Li heard a soft sigh behind them. He sighed.

Two days later…

"I can't believe where finally here in Springfield! After being cramped in an airplane for 2 days!" said Sakura starching.

"Don't forget where here on business. We can have fun after capturing the Card." Whispered Li by her ear.

"And I have all the right costumes for it too." Giggled Madison.

"Come on you three. Let's get out of this crowed airport and to our rented summer house here." Said Samantha.

"Hai!" the three said.

A while later…

"Wow…how did you come by this place?" asked Sakura, "It's beautiful." Their summerhouse was at the edge of a lake surround by trees. It had a quite romantic atmosphere to it. `Wow this place is amazing. Wait what's that?! Can it be the Clow card?' Sakura thought. She caught Li's eye and he nodded. It was the Clow card. The adventure had begun.

Hidden in the trees…

`\<Finally Card Mistress you first test shall begin. I wish you the best of luck. Don't expect me to go easy on you.> With that thought the shadow was gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

So they finally arrived in Illinois! Oh did I mention that the place is in the honor of my online friend The Lioness. Please review. Oh yea I need suggestions for where I should place the next card after wood. Think of a place in South America, Europe, or Africa. Preferably the hottest place you can think of. I open. So review and tell me where you'll want the next card to be.

* Angle Of Light *