Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Legend Of Fung Shui ❯ The Location Of The First Card is... ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Ad thThe Legend Of Fung Shui - Chapter 2

Somewhere in North America…

"Soon my mistress soon we'll have the face off." Said the mysterious figure.

After school in Toemeda…

"So Sakura what did you find out about the new cards."

"I don't know Madison." Sakura sighed, "I'll need your help during the whole summer if you don't have any plans."

"Of course you'll have my help Sakura. Why the blue mood?"

"Hey Madison, Sakura."

"Hello Li, I was just beginning to tell Madison about the cards."

"Don't worry Sakura we'll catch them."

"What's so bad about these cards anyway Sakura? I mean you've caught other cards before."

"Here Madison I'll tell you looks like Sakura's not in the mood."

"Thanks Li."

"Well Madison, These cards are scattered all over the world so we'll be doing a lot of traveling over the next 5 years trying too find the cards. And it'll cost a lot of money."

"Don't worry I'll be glad to pay. After all we're saving the world right?"

"The cards Madison are made of human souls trapped in a piece of paper. That's way Sakura is so sad at capturing them."

"Oh that's too bad."

Li told Madison everything they found out in the book. "Tomorrow Sakura is going to do a card reading to see where we have to go to catch the first card."

"Oh and I have the cutest costume."

*Sweat drop*

The next day after school…

*Doorbell rings*

Tori answers the door. "Hey ganki what are you doing here?"

"It's none of your business."

"ONII-CHAN!" yelled Sakura running down the stairs.

"Don't you dare hurt my sister ganki or you'll pay." With that he withdrew to the kitchen.

"Those two never changes don't they Sakura?"

"They sure don't. Come on lets go to my room Kero's waiting."

They walked up the stairs to Sakura's room. It still had the same design as it did 6 years ago. Same pink bed sheets. Same pink curtains. Same pink stuff animals in the corner. Kero floated up to his mistress and said, "All right Sakura take 3 cards and place them 2 down and 1 across like a crest. Good now repeat after me. Cards of the Clow show me if you may. Where to find the card that I Card Mistress Sakura desire." Sakura repeated the words. The cards glowed a light pink. "Now Sakura turn over the first card going across."

"It's the snow card."

"What place have a lot of snow?" said Li.

"Somewhere up north…" replied Sakura.

"North America!" Madison screamed in delight.

"Holy terror! Do you know how big North America is?" cursed Li.

"We still have the rest of the cards to look at." Sakura pointed out.

"Hurry up and flip the next one."

"Illusion"

"Where in the world does illusion mean?" Li nearly screamed panicked.

"Hey, brat how should I know."

"Sakura what if it mean what the cards power is for but the name?"

"What are you talking about Madison?"

"What like the first 3 letters. What place has the first 3 letters in the name."

"I-L-L" pondered Sakura.

"I know," said Li, "Illinois"

"Illinois?"

"A place in U.S.A"

"I thought a card would chose some place more famous. Like the leaning tower of pica or something."

"You said it felt like the wood card. Only stronger. Canada and the U.S has one of the highest lumber rates in the world. Means there's a lot of forests and lots of forest means lots of trees. The wood card would be in heaven."

"I know that I'm not stupid!"

"Your acting like it."

"Shut up!" snapped Sakura, flipping over the last card. Her expression changed from angry to a face of confusion.

"What is it Sakura?" asked Madison.

"The Flower."

"Flower?"

"Um-hm"

"Flower?" pondered Li, "Every place in the world has flowers!"

"I know!" said Sakura, "Li isn't Illinois' capital Springfield?"

"So?"

"Don't you get it? Flower start to bloom in spring. The name Springfield has the word spring."

"It's settled," said Kero, "once vacation starts we are going to Springfield, Illinois."

Springfield, Illinois…

"So my little Cherry Blossom. Soon we shall meet." The person's expression changed in to a sad one. "I just hope you succeed after capturing the four to change the last. It is all up to you and your little wolf."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Please review! I am looking forward to all the reviews. I want at least 2 reviews for each chapter! If not I am not going to continue! So there!

* Angle Of Light *