Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Love Of My Life ❯ It's Time For The Truth ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Love Of My Life

Sakura Showron, the wife of Li Showron was old. It was her birthday tomorrow. She would be 71 years old. She had auburn hair, that was shoulder length and emerald green eyes that sparkled like jewels. Her figure was slim and she still had her curves. Yet, Sakura still looked like she was 40, she was old inside.

Sakura remembered the day she married her husband.

-Flashback-

Sakura, wearing a beautiful gown, was smiling. It was white and it was tight at her chest. There were beads on the rim of it. There was a veil on her head. The man next to her, lifted it up.

"Do you Li Showron, take Sakura Avalon as your lawfully wedded wife? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, together forever, til death do you part?" The priest asked her.

"I do." "And Sakura Avalon, do you take Li Showron as your lawfully wedded husband? To have and to hold, in sickness and in health, together forever, til death do you part?"

"I do." "By the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife." The priest claimed. "You may kiss the bride." Li kissed her passionately.

-End Flashback-

Sakura sighed a small sigh and her daughter walked in fashionably. "I'm home!" she called out. Her daughter's name was Cherry. She had wavy dark brown hair that was shoulder length, and bright green eyes. Her chest was a regular size and her figure was great. Her lips were a cherry pink and Cherry was wearing a long black skirt, with slits down the side and a off the shoulder, pink top. She was gorgeous and a model.

"Cherry." Sakura said, quietly. "I'm going to die soon. Like Tori did and Julian. I hope you understand."

"Mom. Don't leave us." Cherry cried. "I have to."

Li Showron, her beloved husband walked over. She coughed. He had messy brown hair and chocolate coloured eyes. "Honey, Li knows. I know and now you know."

"Mom.."

"Don't expect me to be here much longer. I won't."

Sakura sighed and said, "I'll make it through the rest of the week. Next Monday, it's over."

Drip, drop! It started to rain. "Remember me."

Sakura lay her head back and fell asleep.

"MOM! NO!" Cherry screeched.

"She's not dead."

The day of her birthday passed and she got many gifts. Like the silver charm bracelet with the cherry blossoms on it and the roses and the other things she got.

"Goodbye. You're the last birthday I'll ever have." She whispered.