Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

I hope you all liked the first chapter!!! And pls review!!! If I do mot get 7 reviews, I will not continue!!! This is s+s a little E+T later!

~…~=Change of pov/scene

~*…*~= Flash back

***…***=Little noises

(…)= My interruptions

~Sakura's Pov~

Oh no… They found me. I tried to escape, but they caught me. I was being pulled away.

"You must get ready for your fiancée." My mom's voice rang out. I pulled away at the word fiancée.

"No! I will no marry a prince who thinks he owns me! I will marry whom I want. All of those scums can't even beat me in a sword match. My slave, Syaoran, can beat all of those sorry snobby princes. And anyways, Sayron is much better then them. If this prince cannot beat me in a proper duel, I will not marry him!!! Got it? I am not some toy!!!" With that, I stormed away. " Come, Syaoran, we must prepare." As I walked by my eyes bore in to my mom's back.

~Syaoran's Pov~

She must have family problems!!! I wonder why she needs me. I feel sorry for her. Being a prince or princess must be tough.

~Sakura's Pov~

Marrying me off like some toy! What the nerve. Maybe I'll make this one cry! I hope Tomoyo is ok. I told Syaoran to clean and sharpen my sword by tonight. You and Tomoyo will be serving me tonight. You bring me the food, got it? I said in an irritated voice. I left him, nodding. Now to check on Tomoyo.

`Tomoyo's Pov~

I turn around hearing someone enter the room. It's only the princess. She looks terrible. What's wrong, I ask. I only get a sob. Princess? She tells me about how her parents treat her. I say, your mom told me to make you a formal dress for tonight. It is almost finished. Do you want to try it on? The princess nods as she gets up, wiping her tears away. She comes out. She says that I should make it bigger cause she will be wearing something underneath. I nodded in response.

~Sakura's Pov~

I love the dress. Tomoyo is so good! Maybe I'll let her start her own store in the palace! Hum… I wonder if I will need my duffin for back up. I'll bring it any ways. Now I better tell Syaoran. As I walked down the stairs, I hear my mom's voice.

"No! Don't mention the wedding or the marriage. She's not ready. If you say anything, she's going to fight him!

Then my father's booming voice, "We must!!! Announce it today!"

"But!!!" my mom's voice tried to reason.

"No buts!! Eroil, please get me a drink" My father's voice cut off.

I walked on, as Eroil, my dad's slave, came out. I smiled at him. He nodded his head in return.

~Syaoran's Pov~

Why did her mom get so mad at her for fighting? My mom would be happy if my sisters got off the couch and did something. Questions buzzed around my head. ***Creek*** I turned around in my fighting stance. I dropped my stance when I saw it was only the princess. Should I ask her? I don't want to be nosy.

~Sakura's Pov~

"Princess Sakura?" I heard Syaoran ask. "Huh?" "Well, why do you sword fight? I mean, most girls I know would ether be afraid of them or be afraid to break a nail, and why doesn't your mom let you? My mom would love it if my sisters got out from in front of the mirror and did something.

"Well…

~Flash Back (she's telling Syaoran)~

A couple of years ago, my brother and I were learning how to sword fight. My mom was deadly afraid of swords, so she tried to keep me away. Hen my brother, Prince Toya, was entered in a contest. He made it to the last round, when the guy he was fighting, killed him… He… died

~End Flash Back~

So now my mom is more then deadly afraid of swords. She almost won't let me see one, never will let me go near one. So I have to sneak out. I love sword fighting. It proves that girls can do what boys do. And…it keeps me connected to my brother. I tried to hold back tears, but was very successful.

~Syaoran's Pov~

Huh? I made her cry? Oh, I feel so bad. ***Mental kick*** Why did I just say that? Why and I feeling so, emotional now? I never really cared about any one out side of my family, until now. Oh! I should help her. I extended my hand out. She took it, smiling.

~Sakura's Pov~

I must tell him the other thing. When I noticed his out stretched hand, I took it smiling. Na, I'll tell him when the time comes.

"Um… I need my duffin sharpened. Ok?" I said, not looking into his eyes. He looked at me with a blank expression. So I explained to him about the duffin.

" Every lady in the kingdom of Cherryblossom's has a duffin. The duffin looks just like an ordinary fan. But the screw part, is actually a button. When you press it, daggers pop out. You can keep them in and use it as a slicing weapon, or you can take them out and throw it at people. We don't want to walk around carrying swords, so we carry duffins. So, when I say fix up the duffin, this is what I mean. We also play games. But, I wont get into that. Oh!!! I better get going! You are to report to my room in 30 minutes. You will bring me my sword and duffin at that time! Thank you!!!"

~Sakura's room (still Sakura's pov)~

As I was brushing my hair, I hear a knock on my door. I went to answer it. There were my two slaves, dressed in very fine clothes.

I asked startled," Where did you get the clothes?

Tomoyo replied,' the queen gave me cloth and told me to make something nice to wear!!! The queen is so nice!!!"

I told them what to do. Syaoran serves the prince, and Tomoyo serves me. Then we walked out, into the dining room. I smiled at my mom. I wonder who the looser is this time! I thought with a smirk on my face. As I sat down next to Mother, I saw a Prince head over.

He sat down next to me and asked," Is this whom I to be married to? She looks, delicious." Perv!!! I decided to keep quiet, until the dance, if I would last that long. The meal started. I felt something on my thigh. I looked down. It was hid hand. It will be sushi if it doesn't move. I smiled, as the hand went higher and higher.

Then in a low whisper I asked," Would you mind moving your hand, before I move it from your wrist?" My two slaves overheard and looked down with shocked glances. Syaoran looked like he wanted to beet the kid up. Then the soup came. Syaoran saw that he still didn't move his hand. So, Syaoran "tripped" and the soup landed on his lap. Syaoran mumbled quick thanks, as he picked up the pieces.

"SORRY???" the prince roared. The prince got up and kicked Syaoran in the side.

"That's it!!! I've had enough! You do not kick one of my slaves, and you do not own me!!! I want to fight you! Right here, right now! Do not use one of your knights! Ok???" I screamed.

"Huh??? Girls can't fight! They can't even hold a sword properly." He said. I grabbed his shirt collar.

"You want a bet?" I spat.

"Fine! Let's go!" He said. I dropped him and bent down to check on Syaoran. The prince walked away.

"Are you alright, Syaoran?" I asked. He just nodded and handed my sword and duffin.

"Win one for me, kay?" He said. I nodded and headed out side. I shed my dress (remember, she had practice clothes underneath).

Oh!! Who's going to win??? I want to hopefully have 7 reviews!!! I hope you like it!!! Please read and review!!!