Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Oh my gosh!!! (Faints and then gets back up.) I got 7 reviews!!! (Now crying) Thank you!!! `o' Now I must continue!!!

~…~=change of Pov/change of scene

***…***= mental stuff,

(…)= my little notes!!!

Chapter Three

~Sakura's Pov~

I stood ready to fight, as he just stood there, looking like an idiot. Well, he doesn't have to try, he is one. I asked his name.

He replied, " Why do you want to know?"

`Well, I like to know the names of my victims." I said with a smirk. (Wow! Sakura's smirking a lot in this story!!!)

"Lieli" He replied. Then he drew hi sword. He stumbled under the weight, probably never lifted a sword in his life. Can't even hold it right. How sad.

"Ready?" I questioned. He nodded with response. "Go!"

With that, he lounged forward, clumsily. He was aiming for me, but he hit a vase 5 feet away from me. I put my sword up to his throat.

"Game over" I hissed. With that, I turned around. He wouldn't be defeated. So, he lounged at me. I turned around, with my duffin opened. His sword went through the paper part. He smirked, thinking he ruined my plan. Yay, right? I shut the fan, twirling him over my head. He now clutched his side, using his sword for support. I looked into his eyes. I saw fear and humiliation. I walked away, sword over shoulder and duffin in hand. Lieli's eyes bored into my back, like many others. I walked past my terrified mom. She stared at me with wide terrified eyes. Tomoyo was standing there, shocked. When I got inside, I quickly dropped my serious face, and went to my parent's study. There, I found the marriage documents. I summoned my arrow and pinned the document against the wall. With a pleased look on my face, I headed towards the hospital wing. I saw him lying down on one of the cots. I asked the nurse how she was. She told me that he has tow broken ribs. I nodded and told them to go away. Quietly, I walked over to Syaoran. I heard a faint whisper.

"Sakura?" I shushed him. Then I pulled down the drapes. I touched the two broken ribs. I chanted a quick healing spell, that my magic teacher taught me. His name was Clow Reed. He died right before I picked my two slaves. Then I told Syaoran to sleep.

~Syaoran's Pov~

I heard the door open. Tow nurses came in. They started treating my wounds, when the door opened again. I heard to shocked sighs and the two nurses bowed. They left. I managed to say something

"Sakura?"

Sakura shut the curtains. What's going on… She put tow fingers on my broken ribs. She chanted a quick spell. I recognized it as Clow's magic. Where did she learn that? She put her fingers to my lips and told me to rest.

~Tomoyo's Pov~ (sorry!!! This pov is very funny!!! Short but funny!!!)

Wow!!! She can fight! Kaiwaii!!! Think of all the cool clothes I can make her!!! Oh… Maybe a fighting gown!!! I thought, as I squealed in delight.

~Sakura's Pov~

Whew… That's done! Now I need to deal with the parents.

"SAKURA!!!" Wow!!! Right on time!!!

I turned around and innocently said, "Yes?" I saw my dad flaming in rage. He stormed up to me. My mom kept shaking her head.

"Why did you do that?!?!?!" My dad questioned, in his booming voice.

" I will marry for love and nothing else! You can't make me!!! I'm 15!!! Geez… and you treat me like a baby!!! " I said angrily.

My mom looked undecided for a moment. "Well, Fujitaka… We did… So maybe…"

"WHAT??? You're taking her side???" With that, he stormed off. My mother followed him patiently.

I headed toward my room. When I reached my room, I had Tomoyo prepare a hot tub of water for me. I slid into the warm water carefully, making sure I didn't burn my self. I got out of the tub and put on my silk robes. Then I put the stupidest curlers in my hair, so I don't get `split ends'. Like I care? I collapsed into my bed after I put the curlers in. There was a soft knock at my door. When I opened it, there stood Tomoyo. She asked me where she will sleep. I showed her the warm welcoming room, which was once an old rusty chamber. I even filled it with sewing supplies, a dummy, and all of the sewing essentials you would need. Tomoyo was very surprised. She bowed and bounced in happily to her room.

~Next Morning~

As I walked down to the hospital wing, I felt a strange aura. It seemed to be coming from the palace grounds. I followed the strange blue aura. It led me into the gardens. I saw what I least expected to see, Eroil! My dad's slave. I ducked behind a bush without a sound, but Eroil, sensed my aura. He called me out of my hiding place. I stepped out, reluctantly. He was wielding something with his magic. When I moved to get a better look, he stuffed it in his pocket. I was getting annoyed at his playfulness. I asked him if he has magical powers. He spoke in a rhyme.

The said, "You know the answer to your own question, so why ask it?"

"How long?" Was my next question.

"All of my life" Was his only answer. Then I remembered why I came. To practice. I magically summoned my sword. I was practicing my spin moves when. Eroild put his magic to good use. He made a fake dummy. He moved it with his power, blocking and attacking my every move. Then I heard my mom stir. I had a mental flash of her waking up. I handed Eroil my sword and told him to bring it to the sword room. He nodded and left. I headed up to my room. I stopped at Tomoyo's door. She opened her door with pins in her mouth. I reminded her about my bath. He nodded and pointed to my bathroom, which I had not entered yet. When I entered, I saw the extravagant bath that I had been waiting for. It was elegant. I took my bath slowly, savoring the sweet perfume. I got out and dresses in one of my more comfortable attires. I was to speak to the Prince's parents. They probably want to kill me, or something. Been there, done that. I entered the chamber with great caution. When I entered, they sat at a table. I shut the door behind me and curtsied. They started talking. They asked me the usual, `Why did you hurt our son… ect.' Then I answered that he hurt Syaoran. They laughed at this. I held back the other reason. The real reason. Then they said why would I stand up for a slave. I answered that slaves are people too. They laughed at this yet again. I was edging toward the door. Inching it open. If they laughed one more time, I am going to kick them out of Cherry Blossoms. Then the conversation presumed. I shut them out and walked out. I can't stand any more of it. I said, " Leave this kingdom NOW!!!" I slammed the door behind me. I saw Syaoran staring at the door in awe. He mumbled a quick thanks and hurried away.

~Authors Notes~

I'm very sorry for the long update. My computer wouldn't let me go on line. So, I am going to try and work harder. And it's almost summer vacation!!!! So then I'll have more time!!!! Pls Read and review. If I get more reviews, I'm going 2 go faster.