Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

~…~=change of Pov/change of scene

***…***= mental stuff,

(…)= my little notes!!!

Ooooooooooooo!!!!!! I've made it this far!!! Thanx 2 all of u!!! THANX!!!

Chapter 4 Princess and the Slave

~Sakura's Pov~

Thanks? What did I do??? I ran after him. I asked him. He looks down at me with his emotionless eyes,*** when did he get so tall?***

He said, No one would ever dream that a princess would stand up to a King and Queen. Let alone for a slave! I like your guts. I thought you would be just another stuck up princess.

"Well I'm not! I rather sword fight than primp around in front of a mirror." I replied.

"Good. Now I have my new dueling partner! By the way, do you have magic?" He suddenly stated.

The caught me off guard. "Yes" I answered. Then I asked him if he had magic. He nodded his head in answer.

~Syaoran's Pov~

As I walked by the guest chamber, I heard a slight commotion. First I heard Sakura's voice, than she came storming out. She was cursing under her breathe with fury written all over her face. She slammed the door shut. She looked up. Her beautiful face was covered with anger. When she saw me, she managed a weak smile. I mumbled a quick thanks at I walked away.

I said," No one would ever dream that a princess would stand up to a King and Queen. Let alone for a slave! I like your guts. I thought you would be just another stuck up princess."

"Well I'm not! I rather sword fight than primp around in front of a mirror." She replied.

"Good. Now I have my new dueling partner! By the way, do you have magic?" I suddenly stated.

That caught her off guard. "Yes" she answered. Then she asked me if I had magic. I nodded my head in answer.

I then challenged her to a magic duel. She nodded her head as an acceptance to my challenge. She told me that she was going to get Eroil, another magic user. We met him at the gardens. The gardens… My favorite place. I love the cherry blossoms. It's spring, the time of year when cherry blossoms are in full bloom. Eroil is a mysterious looking kid. He looks older than his age. Creepy. He nodded to Sakura, than nodded to me. Sakura and I got in to ready position. He said go. Sakura stood calmly, still as a statue, eyes closed in great concentration. I lunged, fat. But not fat enough. She opened her eyes and dodged. She suddenly made a pink staff appear out of nowhere. (This is the star want, NOT the Clow wand. It's the one what she used in the second series.) I pulled out my magic sword.

~Sakura's Pov~

Wow! He's not bad. But rushing me isn't going to get him an easy win. I used the fly card and I hovered slightly above them. I was chanting my spell to release the arrow card, when I saw royal carriages pull through the front gates. At that sight, I quickly descended to the ground. I think I must have paled, Eroil and Syaoran were looking like I've died. I wish that my parents would give up! When I heard the rumbling of the carriages getting closer, I quickly dashed into my room. Behind me, I heard Eroil mumble to Syaoran, "Must be another prince"

Syaoran caught up to me and asked," New country?" I could only nod. I was on the verge of tears. Why do my parents bother. Can't I choose on my own. My mom ,unsurprisingly, was sending servants to look for me. I quickly used my magic and changed Syaoran and my clothing into something more appropriate. We descended down the steps side by side. When we got down, my mother and Toyuto, my latest victim, greeted us. Toyuto also brought his sister, Melsa. They are both from Peachrabbit. Toyuto threw his bags down abruptly. He stated that Syaoran should carry his bags. Syaoran bored his eyes into me.

"No. He only answers to me." I stated curtly.

" Well then make him answer to me!!! Where is the princess I'm supposed to meet?" He blurt out obnoxiously.

" Well…." Started my mother. "… She's right in front of you."

"You mean this little girl? Seriously. You have got to be kidding. This little girl?" He looked lie a little stuck up snob at that moment.

" YES! This little girl!!!" I stated abruptly.

Melsa started staring at Syaoran. She looked like…. She was……… in love. Oh great!!! Syaoran backed up… and fled. I put a protective barrier around the gardens.

"So, little girl! Where's my room? Would you kindly show me to my room?" He asked with a new look on his face, deception.

"Up the stairs, and the 5th door on your right!" With that, I dashed off. Leaving the Prince, stunned, a pure Kodak memory! I went to the gardens. I met Syaoran there. He thanked me and gave me one of his rare smiles. He was going to his classes. I remember my first day of classes. I don't! But I still do! I bid him good luck as he headed off to the schoolrooms. I magically made a blank boo appear. I flipped the pages magically, and found what I was looking for.

Peach Rabbit: Every one from this kingdom gets what they want, even if they die for it. I wonder if Toyuto wants me… Biting my lips with worry, I set off to meet Syaoran and Tomoyo in the school tower.

When we got back to the gardens, Toyuto was waiting for me. The three of us walked past him, not noticing him. He tried to follow, but I quickly put up a force field that dose no allow him to come 10 feet near me. He got blasted away. I made sure no one was looking and told them to go through the Cherry blossom trees. When they entered, they saw a basket. I was thinking about a picnic. As we were eating, I hear a faint noise. I quickly teleported us out, telling Tomoyo and Syaoran to get out.

I sat down near the fountain, picking up a cherry blossom, and sniffing it. My mom comes over. She told me that she is not going to mention the wedding arrangements until later. I was greatly relieved at this. With a smile, my mom left. I was heading into the castle when, a stupid little idiot grabbed me from behind, leaning down to kiss me. All the got was fist. I walked away leaving him there to wipe off his bloody nose.

I found Tomoyo and Syaoran in Tomoyo's room. Tomoyo was measuring Syaoran. They smiled as I entered. When I was about to tell them about what happened, I hear a knock at the door. A maid entered, bowing.

"I don't want any of that, bowing!!! We are equals. You know better!" I said with a cheerful smile.

"The queen would like to remind you that tonight's ball will be only in traditional Chinese robes." I nodded in understanding and the maid left. Then I was in panic. I have NO traditional robes!!!

Tomoyo smiled and took out the outfits that she was making earlier. I looked at Syaoran; all he did was smile and then waltzed out of the room. After Tomoyo got changed, we headed down stairs. When we go to the ballroom, there was a group of girls blocking our entry. I cleared my throat loudly. At the center was Syaoran. He was being hugged my Melsa. Syaoran was desperately trying to pry her off. When he managed, she clung back on. He was struggling towards us. He was wearing… WAIT!!! He was wearing traditional robes!!! The band struck up a tune and couples started dancing. Toyuto was heading towards me. I grabbed Syaoran and started dancing with him. Melsa was staring at us, glaring to be exact. He played along perfectly. We started talking. He told me that his family was from China, so he had the robes. When the song ended, I went over to the refreshment table. Tomoyo greeted me. Toyuto was heading towards me once again. I hastily quickened my pace. Toyuto reached me when I got to Tomoyo. He asked for a dance.

I said "Can't you see that I'm talking to lady Tomoyo?"

"A slave?" He sneered.

" LADY Tomoyo! She does not have the title as a slave, or fool, she is LADY Tomoyo. Now be off with you!!!" With that, he gave me a hard stare and left. I asked Tomoyo if she wanted to dance with any one. She told me about the navy blue haired boy with glasses.

~That's all I'm wirting for now!!!~

I need more reviews first.

PLS REVIEW!!!!! PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!