Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 5

Thanx for all of your reviews… but I want more!!!!!!!!! Lol…………. Um………u probably know most of the little things… so here's the story!!!!!

~Boys Pov~

"So… have you had your eye on a girl?" Syaoran asked.

"Well… The raven haired beauty over there." Eroil responded. Syaoran smirked. Syaoran told Eroil to go ask her to dance.

~Sakura's Pov~

I gasped at this. She liked… EROIL!? I started looking for him in the crowd. When I found him, he was looking at Tomoyo. I motioned him to come over. When he got here, I faded away.

I eventually met up with Syaoran. After a while of talking, Tomoyo and Eroil went off to dance. Syaroan and I beamed at the new couple. We started talking. I found out that when Syaoran was talking to the princes, they said that he was lucky to be dancing with me! Can you believe that??? I can't!!! (The naive Sakura comes out!!! Lol) so on and on we went until I had to go off and do my duties… which meant talking to the princesses. I heaved a heavy sigh and headed off, waving to Syaoran.

I found out that the girls were talking about Syaoran… What a surprise…I was easily bored by this story. I sighed. What a night… I am so tired… When is this going to end???

~Clean Up Crew~(Sakura and parents)

"Oh my god!!! We have to clean up ALL of this???" I said. To make things simpler, I quickly used my magic and poof! Every piece of trash disappeared. Every one sighed with relief.

"Thanks Sweetheart" Said my mom. She and my dad headed off to their chambers.

I started walking towards Tomoyo and Syaoran. I heard them talking about me so I slowed down and listened.

"Sakura is like a sister to me. I would risk my life for her! Why? How do you feel about her?" That was Tomoyo.

"I like her. She is very nice…" Syaoran said.

"Oh come on!!! You know you love her!!!" WHAT? Was that Tomoyo?

I walked over to them before they could get any farter. They escorted me up to my room.

They left and I got changed. As I was getting into bed, I heard a knock on Syaoran's door. Wondering whom it could be, I opened the door that joined our rooms. I saw Melsa and gasped. Syaoran said something and she entered his room.

"What do you want?" I could her Syaoran say.

"I was thinking we could have a little fun!" Melsa said joyfully edging closer to Syaoran. She was leaning in to kiss him when, he got up and pointed at the door.

"OUT!" I heard Syaoran say in a tone that I have never heard from him. Melsa strutted out with her head high but with pouting lips.

"Why me? Can't you wait until my birthday?!?! Oh… but wait! My birthday is the 13th!!!" He mumbled something to him self and started walking away. Suddenly I felt tired and hit my head on the door handle trying to get up… All I remember is seeing Syaoran before blacking out.

~Syaoran's Pov~

Huh? Sakura!!! What? Sakura hit the stone floor and blacked out. I picked her up and brought her to her room. As I set her down I heard a knock. I opened it.

"What do you want?" I growled to Toyuto.

"Isn't this Sakura's room?" He asked stupidly.

I heaved a sigh…" Of course it is!"

"Where is she?"

"On the bed."

"What did you do to her?"

"Nothing. Now go away!" I slammed the door in his face.

I walked back to Sakura's side. I heard a slight moan from her. I clasped her hand tightly. And I fell asleep.

But unknown to them, two shadows were watching them.

"He has done well…"

"It is a matter of time! We must be patient and prepare!"

And a gust of wind blew and the two shadows disappeared in the dark of the knight.

~*~OOOOOOOhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh What could this mean??? Review and find out!!!