Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Princes and the Slave ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Welcome to chapter 6 of… THE PRINCESS AND THE SLAVE! I can't believe that I've gotten this far. Thanks to all of you! Thanks for your support…

~The Princess and the Slave~

Chapter 6

~Sakura's Pov~

As I awoke, I felt something on my hand. I lifted my heavy eyelids, and saw Syaoran asleep. Was he here the whole night? He looks so cute when he sleeps. As I was about to sleep, I heard words stream through my head, "Good luck… Little Wolf". Little wolf? Oh! That must be Syaoran! As I was about to sleep, I saw Syaoran move.

"Good morning Little Wolf!" I chirped happily.

He moved a little. He opened his eyelids, he saw what he was doing, and quickly removed his hand, blushing a light crimson.

"Oh! Toyuto wanted to see you." Said Syaoran.

"I don't care what he wants. He's stupid." I replied curtly.

"O, ok. He sounded very urgent. If he asks what I was doing in your room…"

I cut him off," I'll make up an excuse." I smiled sweetly.

~Down Stairs~

As I got down stairs, Toyuto was waiting for me. When I my foot touched the floor, Toyuto came up to me.

"Why was that FILTHY slave in your room?" He spat in my face.

"I don't see a filthy slave." Said Sakura innocently.

"Well I see one behind you"

Syaoran had come from nowhere and was coming down the stairs. He was oblivious to what was happening.

"I don't see a filthy slave"

"Well I do. What was he doing in your room?"

"I let him in, I told him to help me"

"Well, next time you need help, call me, not HIM!" With that, Toyuto stormed away.

Sakura stood there, smirking. (Is it HEALTHY for Sakura to smirk so much?) She heads off to the private dining room, only used by her. She has her breakfast and hurries off.

She calls for Syaoran. He comes. Sakura says something to him and he dashes off, coming back with her training gear and an extra practice sword for himself.

They start sparing. Sakura manages to disarm Syaoran, but Syaoran kicks her and her sword goes flying into a near by tree, Sakura runs to it, but doesn't manage to pry the sword out. Syaoran runs over and pins her to the tree. Emerald meets amber. They stare at each other and Syaoran finds himself drawn to her. He leans closer and Sakura moves forward. They are about an inch away from each other when…

"SAKURA! I WILL KILL YOU WHEN I FIND YOU!" Rings out from inside the castle. The two jump in surprise. There is a light blush on their cheeks. (AW that's so cute! ^_^) There is a moment of silence before Sakura can stutter something. "I-I th-I-I-ink w-e-e-e s-h-h-hould go."

Syaoran nods thinking that his voice would betray him. We head back to my room. I asked Syaoran if he would like to continue training. He nods.

I snap my fingers and my room becomes a dojo. The floor is now straw, the door and windows made of paper. Now we are ready to practice hand-to-hand combat.

I start off in a traditional stance. Syaoran does too. We stare each other down. When my eye meets his, I'm frozen. He comes charging towards me, but all I can focus on are his eyes, his amber eyes…

I am finally able to snap out of it and I duck and trip him. He stumbles and regains his composure. I quickly doge an incoming kick that was aimed for my head and kick him in the stomach.

He quickly recovers and tries to punch me, I duck all of them perfectly and he scowls and kicks me. I hit the wall.

I go down on my knees and I use my ki. My ki energy pushes him back. He's startled by this. I don't give up that easily. I will resort to anything. He stumbles and releases his ki, his ki is really strong. I push more.

I am now within kicking range of him. I kick him. He didn't notice, so he falls. I pin him to the ground.

"I give up" Did he just say that he gave up? Is this Syaoran? I help pull him up, but instead of pulling himself up, he pulls me down. I land on top of him. Why are we always in such weird positions? He gets up and offers me a hand up. I take it and pull my self up, then I push him down. I laugh and smile innocently. I start walking away, when a hand snaked around my ankle, pulling me down face first. He gets up and chuckles.

He help me up and this time, we didn't pull each other down. I find my self gazing into his eyes again, those eyes of his…

I lean a bit closer to him… He leans closer to me, are lips are about to touch… His lips look so soft…

My door bursts open and Syaoran and I jump apart. Toyuto comes barging in. "What is going on here?" He roars.

Syaoran gives him a death glare. "Nothing" He growls.

"It better be nothing, or some one might be hurt." He rushes over to me "Are you hurt darling?" He embraces me.

"Get off of me, you pig" I shove him away and push him out the door. I magically seal the door for good measure. I turn around and I don't see Syaoran. I look around but I don't see him. Then suddenly I feel something tickling my feel. I start giggling and laughing.

"Ticklish are we?" Syaoran appears at my feet. I start laughing my ass off. Syaoran starts tickling my ribs too. I can't stop. I hear a soft thumping on the door. The thumping get louder, and Syaoran stops tickling me. The door breaks down and when the dust cleared, you could see Toyuto.

"Touch her again and you die!" He yelled at Syaoran. Syaoran inches towards me and pokes me. "Touch" he says.

"Don't be such a smart ass you fool!" Toyuto throws a dagger.

"Syaoran, watch out!" I scream, I wasn't really scared, Syaoran can duck. But he didn't duck. He caught the blade between his finger. He throws the blade back and it catches the lace of Toyuto's shirt.

Syaroan walks up to him and gives him a cold hard stare, "Don't threaten someone you can't deal with." The takes the blade and walks out.

"Syaoran, wait for me!" I yell after him.

I take one glance at the humiliated Toyuto and glare at him. "Lets go to the kitchens, Syaoran." We walk off toward the kitchens.

"Fuitte, can we have some apples please?" I Take some apples and she talks to me.

"Who's your new friend? A new slave?" I nod. "What's his name?" Syaoran, who was looking around looked at Fuitte.

"AHHHHH!" Syaoran screamed.

Cliffy! I'm pretty sure you can guess why he screamed! I'm sooo sorry for the long update! I've been overloaded with school and stuff. Please R&R

~LWB~