Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The ReAwakening of the Mistress ❯ Sakura's Debut! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Reawakening of the Mistress

Powers

Chapter 3

A/N: I'm putting this chapter up nows! I'm thinking bout doing one chapter per week 21 pages per chapter starting after this chappie if you guys like the idea? Anyone? <cries cause is new author and has no support>

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS

Syaoran just stood there with his mouth open as he watched the beautiful girl stand there, cocking her head as she waited for his answer.

"Your not my master?" frowned the girl.

"Huh? W-what?" stammered Syaoran as he shook himself out of the daze, "uh, I guess I'm your master since I put the bracelet on you……."

"Master!" cried the girl as she jumped onto Syaoran giving him a big hug, "I'm Sakura! Nice to meet you! What's your name? I can do magic! Why did you revive me? I'm back! Thanky thanky thanky!"

"Uh, hi?" said the confused Syaoran.

"Hoooee! I'm sorry, you woke me up for a reason! What's been going on?" asked the suddenly serious Sakura.

"She's mine!" growled Jan as he broke loose from Takahashi's grip and used his ability to split to become ten Jans and they all rushed for Sakura.

"Is he your enemy?" asked Sakura, pointing at the ten Jans coming at Syaoran and her.

"Uh, all of them are my enemies…." Muttered Syaoran as he tried to pull an ofudo out of his pocket but accidentally ripped it.

"All of them? There's only one though," stated Sakura as if it were a fact he should've known.

"One? Well, I guess there's only one because there's only one to start with but he can multiply himself so there's more than one to deal with," replied Syaoran.

"Die!" screamed Jan as him and the other Jans lunged at Sakura.

"Give us a second please! I'm talking to my master here," smiled Sakura as the Jans slammed into a pink barrier, "So he's the one that you woke me up for? He doesn't seem really hard to defeat."

"Well, it's him and a lot of other sorcerers that took over the world a few years ago, there were so many that not many non casters are left in the world except for a few that are protected by sorcerers or are enslaved, "explained Syaoran, casting nervous glances at the Jans that were banging at the pink barrier.

"Stop ignoring me! I'm the big bad guy here!" yelled the Jans.

"So I should stop him master?" asked Sakura.

"I guess……" replied Syaoran.

"Okay!" Sakura cheerfully replied as she pulled out a pink wand with a star on the end of it. She struck the air with her wand and the air rippled out from the point that she struck. A seal of magic appeared underneath her and the Jans all seemed to freeze, disappear into the original Jan, then turned into a card. The card flew towards Sakura and settled in her hands.

"Here you go master! Here's one of your enemies!" she said happily.

"Er, he's a card?" said a shocked Syaoran.

"You don't want him as a card?" asked Sakura with a hurt look in her eyes.

"EH!? No! I didn't mean that! It's just, um, I'm shocked that he's a card that's all! I've never seen a person turn into a card before!" managed Syaoran.

"Um, maybe you haven't noticed but we're still here…..," broke in Rika.

"Hey Syaoran, maybe you can introduce me to the cute girl you, hey! OW! Stop that!" screamed Takahashi as Chiharu started whacking him with her medical bag yelling, "Stupid stupid stupid stupid!!!"

"I still love you Chiharu!!!" cried Takahashi as he covered his head with his arms and cowered in a corner.

Sakura stood there and blinked a few times before asking, "Are you friends always like this?"

"<sweat drop> Well, I guess those two are always like that but the others are pretty much normal," said Syaoran thoughtfully.

"Well, introduce us Syaoran!" said Naoko cheerfully.

"Um, everyone, this is Sakura, I guess she's the legendary sorcerer, er sorceress….. Sakura, this is Naoko, that's Rika, the one that's being strangled is Takahashi, and the one strangling him is Chiharu," said Syaoran.

"Hi, nice to meet you all!" bowed Sakura.

"Nice to meet you too!" said Rika.

"You know, the way Tomoyo was going on about how strong you were I would've thought you would be some snotty person but your real nice!" said Naoko.

"I don't deserve your praises, heheh…" said Sakura as she scratched the back of her head.

"Uh, can we get back on topic here? What am I supposed to do with a card with Jan in it?" asked Syaoran.

"Hoe! I'm sorry master, I completely forgot about him! Well, you could keep him with you or I can release him and make him a rock or something!" said Sakura.

"I think he's fine as a card," Syaoran quickly said, "but could you do something about the unconscious Tomoyo over there? I don't think she's feeling too well."

"Okay master!" smiled Sakura. She once again tapped her wand against the air and this time when the ripples of magic disappeared a thin stream of blue light snaked its way over everyone, healing every injury that they had sustained. <Takahashi was especially relieved because at the rate Chiharu was going he would've been dead…..>

Tomoyo's eyes fluttered open and was greeted with the sight of Sakura's smiling face and the others worried faces.

"The sorcerer? Jan? What?" managed Tomoyo as she looked around.

"An empath! How exciting! I haven't met an empath in a while!" greeted Sakura.

"Huh? What?" Tomoyo said as she gathered her senses, "The sorcerers a girl? Jans a card? Takahashi must die? <that was he reading Chiharu's thoughts> I think I need to be filled in verbally……"

So Syaoran, Naoko, and Rika retold what had happened since she had been knocked unconscious.

"So that's what's been going on!" finished Rika.

"I see…. so the sorcerer is actually a sorceress…." Tomoyo said slowly as if sorting it out in her mind.

"Yep, I'm a girl!" grinned Sakura.

"I think we should be heading back to the castle now…." Tomoyo finally said.

"I agree, my mana pool is a bit low right now so I can't cast too many spells and we shouldn't put too much pressure on Sakura right now." Nodded Rika.

"So we're going back now master?" asked Sakura.

"Master?" asked Tomoyo raising an eyebrow.

"Um, yeah, about that Sakura, stop calling me master… it doesn't feel right…." Syaoran slowly said.

"Ok then, what should I call you then?" asked Sakura.

"I think Syaoran is fine…. I guess I want to consider you my friend," said Syaoran.

"Ok then Syaoran!" said Sakura, "I'll go check the way out and make sure it's safe and stuff!" With that she twirled her staff and disappeared from sight.

"So, Li-san, what do you think about her?" asked Tomoyo with a hinting tone in her voice.

"Yeah, tell us Li-san!" said Rika. Naoko nodded her agreement.

"Erm, well, she's…." stammered Syaoran.

"You seem to be nicer to her than you are to us!" Tomoyo said with hurt tone in her voice.

"It's not that! It's because I think I'm in lo-…." Trailed off Syaoran.

"Aha! I knew it! I can read it in your mind! Your in lo-mmph!" Tomoyo was cut off as Syaoran grabbed her and shut her mouth with his hand.

"Don't say a word, please!" Syaoran quietly pleaded with Tomoyo.

"Oh fine, but you owe me big time!" said Tomoyo.

"Why?" asked Naoko.

"Oh, no reason," said Tomoyo with a smile on her face.

"Y-yeah, no reason!" Syaoran followed up hastily.

The two other girls glared at them with suspicion as they tried to figure out what the pair were hiding. Tomoyo smiled normally while Syaoran seemed flustered about something that even with all his discipline training he couldn't hide very well.

"It's all clear!" came a voice all of a sudden. They all jumped at the sudden reappearance of Sakura.

"Don't scare us like that!" yelped Syaoran as he grabbed his chest in surprise.

"I'm sorry master…." said a suddenly sullen Sakura.

`Eh? Did I make her said?' thought Syaoran as guilt suddenly swept through him.

"I thought I told you to call me Syaoran," Syaoran said gently in an attempt to calm her.

Sakura smiled slightly before saying, "Let's go!" the entire group walked out into the hallway of the shrine as they began to return from the journey.

**************************************************************** ****

"So the mistress has returned?" asked a man in the shadows.

"Yes my lord, our sources have confirmed that the mistress and her star have indeed been reawakened," said a frail old man staring into a crystal ball.

"Very good, everything is proceeding according to plan. Is the spell ready yet?" said the man in the shadows.

"It has been prepared my lord," the frail old man answered.

"Ah, now let's begin the plan, start the spell!" said the man in the shadows.

A group of cloaked figures in a circle began chanting a spell. A magical seal appeared in front of each one and combined into one large seal. The seal began spinning until it was a whirl of pitch black darkness that seemed devoid of all light. Suddenly, an image of an extremely bright star appeared in the seal and the star seemed to begin to fade rapidly.

"Yes, I feel her star weakening, it won't be long before it's a dark star!" cackled the man in the shadows.

**************************************************************** ****

Syaoran and Sakura were in the lead of the group as they exited the shrine.

"Wow! It's been such a long time since I've seen the sun! It's so bright!" said Sakura in innocent wonder. Syaoran watched as she ran around in the grass admiring the stars. Suddenly, she grasped her neck as she keeled over, starting to gasp for air. The others chose this time to make their entrance from inside the shrine.

"Sakura?" asked Tomoyo as she watched Sakura gasp in pain and Syaoran ran over to hold her up, "what happened?"

"Looks like she's choking on something!" cried Chiharu as she watched Sakura struggle to breath.

"She isn't choking on something, she can still breath but something's definitely wrong here…" Takahashi said thoughtfully.

"Sakura what's wrong! What happened!" Syaoran cried out frantically as he watched her aura seem to fade in and out.

"Master……," Sakura managed to breath out, "Sy-Syaoran……" Sakura gasped one more time before her body collapsed into Syaoran's arms.

"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted out in horror.

A/N: I guess that's kinda a cliffhanger and I think that's what some people consider evil…… Oh well. Just a few words on my writing style, I usually write like what I have recently read and stuff. Everyone might seem a bit OOC because of this but I'll try to keep them in character. I don't like Syaoran's normal personality too much though because he doesn't talk enough but that's also because Sakura's the main character in the anime….. oh well, if you see them flinging swear words around then you know I've been reading Inuyasha stuff a bit too much. ^_^ The master thing was from Saber Marionette J when Lime just wakes up, they might've been a little more crazy in this chapter because I just watched Cyber Team in Ahabahara (not sure how to spell the Abahabara thing….) the movie and it's so hilarious with how the characters act…… Oh wells, I'm thinking of adding an original character that will be appearing from time to time with his or her really weird personality and I want to get rid of Naoko and Rika at least for a long time if not forever because it's way too hard to keep track of so many characters unless I separate them later on….. If anyone has any ideas or helpful hints help me!!!! It's my first fic after all!^_^

Ja Ne