Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Rightful Ruler ❯ The Little Prince ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
ALOHA PEOPLEz! My name is Ana-Malia! Yo, if you have a lil' [knock-knock on the head], I'm from Hawaii. HAWAII PRIDE 4EVAz! Dis is my first fic so ya'll gotta cut me some slack, ne? I'm new at dis! K so here it is. Sit back in that sofa of yours and enjoy my pretty fic! I hate to do this, but I just HAVE to trash Eriol. Sniff. Sniff. He so cute and charming [Lauren sneezes]. But I gotta. So if you're an Eriol fan, spare me da slaps. PS: CLAMP owns CCS, not me, duh.

The Rightful Ruler: By Ana-Malia:

CHAPTER ONE: THE LITTLE PRINCE

The little boy wrenched free of the guard. And spat at the king and queen who were watching him on the throne. "YOU BASTARDS! YOU DON"T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE POOR! YOU COULDN'T CARE ANY LESS!" he yelled with tears streaming down his round face. The king and queen were astonished. He'd really got them there. The guard advanced on the boy with his sword out. The king stood. "Stop! Go back to your post." he said clearly. The guard gaped, but he obeyed. The old king sat on the ground beside the boy. "Do you really think so? Let me tell you the story of a young prince who had spent life as a poor farmer's son for years." the boy frowned and listened to the story begin. The queen smiled, because she knew the story well.

A really long time ago [when the dinosaurs crashed the earth. Only joking] there was a very powerful country which still stands today, renamed Japan. It was the Yamani Kingdom. The queen had just given birth two weeks ago to a baby boy whom she had named Xiaolang. Prince Xiaolang. And she had already set up a marriage to a 1 year old princess of China. Princess Sakura. [She ain't Chinese but work with me.] By the time Prince Xiaolang was 3, Princess Sakura 4 they had become best friends. And to seal their friendship, they each gave each other silver rings imprinted with vines and one ring with a pink crystal, the other green. Each day they'd play in the courtyard on a small pillar behind the bushes.

Prince Xiaolang crept up behind the pillar and threw himself at Princess Sakura. "AHHH! BONZAI!!!! I GOT YOU CHERRY!!!!" he yelled using the nickname he'd created. He pulled her to the ground. There was a THUD and they were wrestling on the ground. "Get off me you--you purple goody goody too shoes of a pig!" Xiaolang jumped up when she shrieked, "Look! A lizard!" He looked around and spotted the lizard. He put his nose up to it. It looked at him and flicked a tongue into his eye. Prince Xiaolang wailed with disgust. Princess Sakura leaned in and gave him a hug and then released him gently. "Are you okay? Did he hurt you? I can get somebody." she offered. "No, I'm o--" he turned and saw she was talking to the lizard. He growled when she laughed and pounced on her. "What's wrong?" she cooed. "You hurt?" then she giggled. She faked an elbow jab and swept him off his feet. Then she stuck two fingers to his neck. He grinned and clung onto her. He hefted his weight and flung her backwards, pinning her to the ground. "Gotcha." he said with a hoot. "I'm calling that Shiao Tsung." they laughed and continued their horse play.

But unfortunately, not everyone was happy. You see, Prince Xiaolang's 18year old cousin Duke Eriol of Taiwan, was jealous of all the land his 3 year old cousin was going to rule, while he, Eriol had a itty bitty island. It was humiliating. A 3 year old had more land than he! Duke Eriol decided that something had to be done about this. It was bad for him. What would people think? So he decided to pay a visit to his young cousin.

The day that Duke Eriol arrived at the Yamani Kingdom seemed like a day of celebration. Even little Prince Xiaolang was happy. He'd dance for joy all around the kitchens, and dining room for joy [much to his mother's embarrassment.]. Hope shone in his amber eyes when the Duke presented him with a gift. That afternoon, Duke Eriol walked and talked with his little cousin. Finally, when he grew bored Duke Eriol pulled the little boy behind the hedge and said, "I am sorry I have to do this cousin." he picked up a rock and hit the little prince on the back of the head.
The little boy slumped to the ground unconscious and Duke Eriol caught the tiny body. He was still alive, but bleeding. Duke Eriol tore a piece of the boy's tunic off and drew the silver green-gemmed ring off his finger. The Duke threw the ring under the hedge and examined the scar Prince Xiaolang had received from birth. It was something of a miracle that such a well-formed scar had been set into his skin. He was born with it and that was the least that the Duke decided to leave I with him. After he left Xiaolang on the front door steps of someone's house, it was all that he would have of his past.

Duke Eriol carried the little boy out of the castle grounds with a cape over his body and straight through the castle walls. He walked for a long time walking as far from the kingdom as he could. Then he dropped the little prince on the on the front doorsteps of the farmer, who lived 20 miles away from the castle. Duke Eriol took one last fleeing glance at the 3 three year old cousin and Prince. Duke Eriol whispered, "Good bye little prince." and went back to the castle to announce the murder and kidnapping of Prince Xiaolang.