Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Generation Cardcaptors ❯ Rescue ( Chapter 22 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Second Generation Cardcaptors 22

Madoushi: Last time… Syaoran: Wait you are having her do the summary!? Digidynasty: Why not? Sakura: Because she's the bad guy! Digidynasty: It's my story! Go on Madoushi. Madoushi *clears her throat and glares at the two cardcaptors* Anyways… Last time the four cardcaptors brats… Digidynasty: Hey I didn't say you could call people names! Syaoran: *crosses his arms* Told you she should do it. Digidynasty: Fine I'll do it! *sigh* Last time Meeko and the gang ran into Return and Maze, nasty combination. The new bad guy in town, Fukushu, sent Eriol to capture Sakura and Syaoran. Hitori went after the children and captured them for Madoushi. Only Tomoyo and Kero are left free…can they save everyone?

Meeko moaned and awoke in a cell of some kind, her brother and friends besides them. "N-Nani?" She slowly sat up and nudged her brother. Wake up…we have to get out of here…
Makoto opened his eyes and with the help of his sister, gets up. Meeko and Makoto revive Akiko and Shinji and start look around their cell to find a way out.
"I can't believe Hitori would do something like this…" Akiko said in shock.
"I will do much worse to you brats soon." A voice said. They all turned and saw Hitori at the gate.
Meeko ran up. "Why! Come on! Snap out of it!"
Hitori backed up and struck Meeko with a small bolt of lightning. "Enough of that! Your friend can't hear you! Now…" She opened the gate. "Create!" Chains and shackles appeared on the children's wrists. "Come out nice and slow. Mistress Madoushi wants to see you."
The four children, seeing they had no choice, walked one behind the other, out of the cell, and followed Hitori out.
The children were herded to another room, where Madoushi sat on a large throne. "You brats have caused me enough problems. You will not capture the cards! That is for me and my servant!"
"Hitori is not your servant!" Meeko protested.
Madoushi stood up. "Quiet girl, or you will be punished!"
Makoto looked at her worriedly. Matte…calm down…we'll get out of this yet.

Eriol held Sakura tight as Fushuku cast a spell on her. Once he was finished, he nodded to Eriol, who moved over to the half unconscious Syaoran and lifted him up, to chain him to the wall. Fushuku smirked. "You." He pointed to Sakura. "Come here."
Sakura gasped as she felt her body move under his will. The spell his cast made her powerless to stop anything he asked her to do.
Syaoran moaned and opened his eyes. "Snap out of it, Eriol…" He begged.
Eriol narrowed his eyes and backhanded Syaoran across the face.
"Iie! Syaoran!" Sakura cried out. She wanted to run to him, but her body wouldn't let her.
"Oh, no you don't." Fushuku said and waved his hand, making her walk to him and sit on his lap, as Syaoran recovered from the painful blow. Fushuku ran a wrinkled hand across Sakura's face, bringing a growl from Syaoran.
Sakura cringed. "You'll be sorry." She warned through clenched teeth.
"I doubt that." He said, moving his hand up and down her thigh. "You see, there is no one who can save you, and I have what I want." He picked up her hand and kissed the back of it.
"Not true, my Lord." Eriol spoke up. "Their children might prove a problem."
Syaoran pulled at the chains and tried to lunge at Eriol. "You leave them out of this!"
Fushuku smiled in thought. "Yes…the children…"

Tomoyo begged the little guardian beast. "Please Kero! They are out there, and you know where, so please! Undo the Lock and get me out of here so we can help our friends and family!"
Kero looked away from the sad looking amethyst eyes that were brimming with tears. "Sakura said to keep you here."
"But she never thought this would happen! We have to do something!"
Kero sighed in defeat. "Fine." He closed his eyes and glowed with a golden yellow light, slowly transforming into Keroberus. "Get on." Tomoyo side saddled the guardian beast and held on tight as he took to the air inside her mansion.
Tomoyo narrowed her eyes. "Blow it!" Keroberus nodded and used his fire attack on the door, blowing it up along with Lock. They flew out.
"Where to?" She asked.
Keroberus sensed for his mistress' presence. "To the South!" He turned and flew in that direction.
While riding Keroberus, Tomoyo came out with her cell phone. "Nakuru! I need you and Yue, with Spinel Sun, to meet me and Keroberus at the South part of town!"
"We're on our way."
Tomoyo clicked off her phone. I hope we get to them in time.

"Now tell me! Where are your parents!" Madoushi demanded of Meeko and Shinji. "They will be the next to feel my wrath!"
Meeko narrowed her eyes. "We won't tell you anything!" Indeed, she and Makoto had felt something strange going on with their parents, and knew they wouldn't be here to save them this time. Madoushi got mad and struck Meeko and Shinji, who were now before her, with her staff. "Imbeciles!"
"Stop it!" Akiko shouted, trying her best to break her chains…if only she could get to her cards and key! All of their powers were taken away and placed in a magically sealed box, on a pedestal by the throne.
Madoushi turned to Akiko in her rage of impatience and went to strike Akiko, who screamed and closed her eyes, but felt nothing. Opening them again, Akiko saw it was Makoto who took the blow. He fell at her feet. "Makoto!" She knelt down.
Makoto winced, a large welt forming on his cheek. "Are…are you alright?"
Akiko fought back the tears and nodded.
Madoushi growled in annoyance and sat at her throne. "We must bring them to us."
Hitori steps forward. "My Lady… finding them may not prove difficult. I have felt a great power somewhere near by. We must meet the magician who possesses that power and bring him here."
Madoushi nodded and chanted a spell to make a portal open up before her. Fushuku appeared and glared at Madoushi. "Who dares to interrupt me!?"
"I, Madoushi, sorceress of the underworld, ask to meet you acquaintance, concerning a renegade Mistress of the Cards, and her protector." Madoushi stated.
"Ah yes…I have them in my possession now…" Fushuku smiled. "What exactly do you wish of them?"
"A spell…their powers will unlock a powerful force…that is all you need to know now…please…will you join me in my quarters?" She invited.
"I will bring my prisoners and my own servant as well." The portal closed and the room wavered as the forms of Fushuku, Eriol, and Sakura with Syaoran appeared.
"Mommy!" Meeko yelled from behind the cages doors that Hitori had now shoved them into, closing the gate.
"Meeko!" Syaoran shouted from being chained in this room too.
"Sweetie!" Sakura shouted, and tried to pull away from Fushuku, who pulled her and held her close.
"Now, shall we see what arrangements can be made between us?"
Fushuku nodded and moved Sakura to the corner, where he sat her down and walked into another room leaving Eriol and Hitori to watch the prisoners.
Makoto sat back with the others in their cell, looking longingly over at their parents. We have to get out of here…
We need a distraction of some sort… Meeko replied.
Makoto sighed. That's the problem.

Tomoyo was riding on Keroberus, when he made an abrupt turn. "My sense has changed! They've been moved!"
Tomoyo nodded and soon saw Yue and Ruby Moon, with Spinel Sun coming up to them. "We sense their location as well." Ruby Moon said.
Tomoyo nodded. "Let's go get them."

Sakura looked over at Syaoran sadly, as he contemplated ways of getting out.
Syaoran had many possibilities…but he didn't want to hurt Eriol.
Makoto frowned. Why did we see Eriol doing those mean things to mom and dad earlier? Was he their enemy before?
Maybe… Then Meeko gasped. That's it! She stood up.
Huh? What is? Makoto questioned.
Meeko walked up to the bars…the chains still on her wrists. "Uncle Eriol." Eriol turned to observe the little girl. She looked at him straight in the eye…amber met sapphire. "Why did you attack mommy and daddy when you were little?" She asked with the most innocent voice she could muster.
Makoto caught on and moved next to his sister. "Why did you want to hurt them?"
Eriol shifted uncomfortably. "I…uh…I had to." He said gruffly. "They needed to be tested and trained."
"Then why attack them now?" Meeko persisted.
"Aren't we family??" Makoto asked.
Eriol growled in annoyance. "You children wouldn't understand!"
"What wouldn't we understand!?" Shinji got up. "That you would turn your back on your friends so easily?"
Eriol held his head and stepped back, crying out in pain. Hitori stepped up. "Enough! We serve a higher purpose that you do now!"

Fushuku and Madoushi sat down and created a scroll with their combined magic. "We will be partners in gaining the ultimate power." Madoushi said.
Fushuku nodded. "Great promise in our arrangement."
Madoushi nodded and they both signed the scroll.

Syaoran looked at Eriol and Hitori distracted with the children and saw he key just out of reach…if he could get to it…
There was a loud crash and Madoushi and Fushuku came out of the room. "What in Kami-sama is going on out here!?" Fushuku demanded.
When the rubble cleared, Tomoyo, besides Keroberus, appeared, the guardians behind her. "Anyone need a distraction?" Tomoyo said playfully.
Madoushi growled. "Get them!" She commanded.
"You heard her!" Fushuku growled.
Eriol and Hitori moved in to attack, and Ruby Moon and Yue took to the air. Keroberus used his lightning attack on Syaoran's chains and broke him free, while Spinel Sun used his red beam attack on the cage, setting the children free. Tomoyo ran off to Sakura and held up a key. The spell on Sakura is broken, and Sakura looks at Tomoyo in shock. "How did you…?"
Tomoyo smiled and held up the key. "It's Eriol's. Baka brain didn't take it with him."
Sakura smiled and nodded and joined the battle besides her beloved. "Let's do this!"
Syaoran nodded and looked to the pedestal with their weapons, now also holding his sword and Sakura's key. He turned to Keroberus. "Destroy it!"
Keroberus nodded and used his lightning attack on the pedestal breaking the shield. Everyone ran to retrieve their weapons. Shinji and Meeko stood side by side and faced Hitori, Makoto and Akiko faced Eriol…the guardians with Sakura and Syaoran faced off with Fushuku and Madoushi.
It was at a standstill, until Makoto charged in and it all began. Makoto slashed with his sword, but Eriol dodged to the side. Akiko tripped him from the side and did a flip-twist over him to land by Makoto. "Otousan, listen to me! You have to remember who you are! You don't want to do anything you'll regret!"
Makoto nodded. "You made that mistake when you were our age, but you can't let yourself do it again! You have to over come it!"
Eriol smirked and made a sword of black light in his hand. "The only mistake I had was having a weak daughter like you!" He pointed at Akiko, who gasped.
Meeko and Shinji were holding down Hitori, trying to figure out a way to get her back, when the demon inside her threw them off, and they landed on the far side of the room. Shinji struggled up, when Tomoyo came and gave them both a hand up.
"Aunt Tomoyo!" Meeko acknowledged.
Tomoyo winked. "Just here to help. Be careful, ne?"
Meeko and Shinji nodded and ran off to face Hitori again.
Sakura was fighting Madoushi, while Syaoran was battling Fushuku. Staffs and swords clashed, filling the air with the sounds of battle. Madoushi attacked Sakura with a black magic ball, sending Sakura into the air.
"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted, delivering a blow with his elbow to Fushuku's stomach, sending the sorcerer doubling over and staggering back. Syaoran turned to see Sakura flying through to air. Thankfully, Yue came up behind her, catching her and lowered her safely to the ground.
Besides them, Ruby Moon struck Madoushi with an unexpected red beam to her side. Madoushi shrieked in pain and growled at the maroon haired woman, with butterfly wings. "Wench!" She shot Ruby Moon with a new attack…it struck Ruby Moon, turning her body an ashy gray, sending her like a rock to the ground.
"Iie!" Yue shouted and made a move towards her, but was struck with a similar attack from Fushuku, sending Yue to the ground as well.
Sakura and Syaoran went back to back against the two enemies. How were they going to get out of this one?