Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Second Generation Cardcaptors ❯ Dark Versus Light ( Chapter 23 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dedication: This is just a little paragraph for my good friend and awesome writer, Satashi!!!! He may think he can't write, but all of us out here know he can right!!?? *everyone screams* All right then! What you are all going to do, is read his stuff and send him reviews saying how great you are right!!?? *everyone cheers again* All right! From me to you Satashi…you are the best! (Knows he is going to hate her for this and will probably get back at her)

Second Generation Cardcaptors 23
Dark Versus Light

Eriol: Last time those brats tried to make me feel sorry about my past deeds, but I have nothing to be shameful for! I did what I had to do and that is that! *clears his throat* Anyways, Master Fushuku and Madoushi made a pact together to get the parents' power and use it for Madoushi's will. Then, my wife *growl* comes in and brings those fallen angels and two mutts with her too! They attack us, and now we must fight to regain control!

Tomoyo's camera zoomed in and traveled across the room, catching every tense moment. Tomoyo herself was hidden behind the rock, so as to not get hurt. Her friends and family though, were face to face with the enemy. On the left, her best friend Sakura standing besides her husband, Syaoran against two of the most powerful sorcerers alive. Madoushi and Fushuku, now bonded by a magical alliance, stood against the two cardcaptors. Above them, Keroberus growled at the enemy.
To the left, as Tomoyo moved her lens, and zoomed in once more, she spotted the children…the second generation, facing off with enemies of their own. Shinji and Meeko, stood before their once upon a time friend Hitori. Their friends, Makoto and Akiko, faced off with reincarnated Clow Reed, Eriol. Spinel Sun stayed above the children as he faced off with his master.
All was still and quiet as it had been before, until Madoushi smirked and fired her attack. "Breathe of Fire!" She threw her hand forward and fire came forth against Sakura…
She gasped and called forth her card. "Watery!" The watery spirit came forth and counter attacked the fire attack with such power, that Madoushi stumbled back as the blast bounced back and hit her.
Fushuku had other plans for his adversary. He pulled out a talisman that was black with a golden casing. He closed his eyes. "God of War, God of Night, combine thy power…for Serpent's Strike!" The talisman glowed with an eerie light, and a black smoke began to come out of it. Right before Syaoran's eyes, the smoke formed into a giant cobra, with red glowing eyes. It's large fangs opened up and came down with lightning speed upon the warrior.
Syaoran barely had time to jump to the side, as the snake hit the floor where Syaoran had been just a moment before. He heard his wife yelling his name, while trying to battle Madoushi with her sword card.
"I will finish you off once and for all!" Madoushi shrieked as she back flipped away from the armed Clow Card Mistress. "Ashes to ashes, dust to dust…"
All around Sakura, little particles of magical sparkles appeared around her, landing on her shoulder and head. The sorceress's eyes went wide and soon closed as she fell to the ground in a lifeless heap.
"Sakura!" Syaoran shouted and brought up his sword and shouted. "God of lightning! Descend!!" Lightning exploded from his sword and raced out at the phantom snake. It cried out and shook in pain.
Keroberus let loose his lightning attack and pinned Madoushi and Fushuku against the wall.
Meeko saw what was happening and turned to her parents. "Mom! Dad!"
"Look out!" Shinji shoved Meeko aside and blocked an attack from Hitori.
Meeko hit the ground and opened her mouth in shock as friend fought friend, and next to them, family fought family, A.K.A. Akiko fighting her father, Makoto at her side. Makoto called forth Dash and rammed into Eriol, pinning him to the side. Eriol let loose red energy and Makoto flew to the other side of the room and fell unconscious. Eriol then aimed a red sphere attack at Akiko who shrieked when Spinel Sun came and shielded her from the attack. Spinel Sun then counterattacked and blasted his old master to his knees.
Meeko couldn't understand why she felt this way, but something inside her broke and she let out a scream that echoed in the cave.
Just then, all fighting in the room ceased, and a darkness came forth from the center of the room. It crawled up the sides and consumed everything. Meeko watched in horror as her parents, the serpent, the guardians all disappear. Hitori, and the minions vanished. Meeko's friends one by one faded from view.
Soon she was alone, in a darkness of pitch black. She looked around and called out to her friends.
"Shinji?" "Mom?" "Makoto!!!"
She fell to her knees and cried. She didn't want to be alone. But then she remembered her and Akiko playing, Shinji saving her so gallantly, her parents always being there for her. Soon, she realized something. Even though she couldn't see them, she knew their spirits were inside her, and they were depending on her to save them all. Suddenly, a flash back of a talk she had with her mother came back to her.

"Whenever you are in a bind, simply say these three words." Sakura said to a 5-year old Meeko.
"What three words mommy?" The little girl asked innocently.
Sakura smiled and held Meeko on her lap. "Setai, daijobu dayo."
Meeko blinked and giggles, nodding happily, then hugged her mom with her little arms. "Hai… 'Everything will be alright'."

Meeko allowed herself a small smiled and opened her eyes with new determination. She wouldn't let them down. Taking a deep breath, she said those three words. "S-setai, daijobu dayo."
Suddenly, a light shot out from Meeko's heart in all directions. The light was of the purest white; a combination of all the colors. It twirled around Meeko in marvelous swirls, and soon took the form of a beautiful teenage girl. She had white curls lining the side of her face and lovely crimpled hair flowing down her back.
Meeko gasped at the deity. "W-who are you?" She asked in a shaky voice.
The figure smiled. "I am you. The light that represents all the good…inside you."
Meeko watched her in awe, her noble gown flowing around her. "A-are you a Clow Card?"
The deity nodded. "I am, and I can help you, but only if you say my name."
Meeko thought for a minute (That would be some of her mom's slow wits coming through, no offense!) "Light?"
Light giggled and nodded, the glowed bright, filling the room of its power. The darkness shrank back until Meeko soon found her brother become unwrapped by the darkness. He was awake and unharmed. Then another teen appeared next to Light and the two held hands.
Makoto moved next to his sister. "Is that…?"
Meeko nodded. "Light."
Makoto pointed to the second one. This one had all black on and had long straight black hair. "And this is Dark?"
Dark nodded and gestured to his sword pendant around his neck.
"Oh right…" He took it out and turned it into a sword.
Makoto turned to his sister, who nodded and transformed her key into a staff as well. She grasped it and gave it a twirl before facing the Clow Cards.
As one, Meeko and Makoto raised their weapons and closed their eyes. "Return to thy true form, Clow Cards!"
Light and Dark began to disappear into the cards that formed in front of the twins. "Be strong… For together everything will be fine." Light said.
"Beware of the Black Sun." Dark cautioned.
"Huh?" Meeko asked, but it was too late. The cards disappeared and Dark went to Makoto, while Light flew to Meeko.
In a flash, everyone appeared in the cave again. The twins looked around and saw them start to come to.
Madoushi and Fushuku staggered to their feet and the serpent was gone. Syaoran helped a weary Sakura to her feet, while Meeko and Makoto checked up on their friends. When Madoushi saw the Light and Dark cards in the twins' possession, she growled. "Quick! Steal the cards from them!"
Eriol and Hitomi nodded and moved in towards the twins.
Meeko took a step back. They couldn't fight now, with everyone down. They had to escape. But how? Anything drastic would take too much energy…and they had little left. Then, Meeko got an idea and threw forward a card. "Light!"
Light was released and spread around the room, energizing the good guys and making the evil ones cringe. Hitomi fell back, as well as Eriol, two shadows visible coming out of their backs.
Meeko narrowed her eyes and added in more power. Makoto grabbed her hand and nodded. Remember mom's saying?
Meeko smiled slightly and nodded. Ready?
Hai.
"Setai, daijobu dayo!" They shouted and their energies were put in full force into the Light.
The shadows were blasted out of the unwilling bodies. Eriol and Hitori fell to the floor. One shadow shrieked and faded in the Light. The demon that came out of Hitori however, knelt over in pain as Light ran out of power and was recalled.
Both Meeko and Makoto collapsed. Shinji picked up Meeko in his arms and Akiko knelt by Makoto, now too weak to call out the Power Card.
The demon had the head of a bull and reddish skin. It had large black hooves and had large black and red bat like wings growing out of it's back. "No!! This can't be! I must reincarnate and destroy this world!" His eyes glowed red and he let out a large howl, his tail thrashing around.
Spinel Sun and Keroberus stood watch over the angel guardians, who were still an ash color, while Sakura and Syaoran ran over to the children.
Tomoyo came out of her hiding spot and ran over to her husband while was just coming to. He moaned and when he opened his eyes, he gasped. "Abbadon!"
Out of Abbadon's mouth, came a red misty air that wrapped around Madoushi and Hitori.
Hitori screamed. "No!!!" It was her own voice again!
"Hitori!" Akiko shouted.
Both Hitori and Madoushi disappeared in a red light that flew to Abbadon's mouth. He seemed to grow with the energy.
Abbadon laughed. "I can feel it! I can feel the power grow!" His red skin darkened to a blood red and his arms and wings grew spikes.
Eriol forced himself to his feet and ran over to Yue and Ruby Moon, their bodies still and limp. Eriol placed one hand above each guardian and blue energy enveloped them. When the light subsided, Eriol passed out, and Spinel Sun caught him, mounting him on his back.
Yue and Ruby Moon opened their eyes and upon seeing Abbadon, jumped to their feet. "What in Kami-sama?!" Both exclaimed.
Syaoran ran up to them. "We're getting out of here! Now!" Everyone nodded and evacuated the building. Syaoran left on Keroberus, Sakura used Fly and carried Makoto, while Shinji carried Meeko. Tomoyo got on Spinel Sun and Ruby Moon held Akiko. Everyone quickly made way for the exit.
"You will not escape!" Abbadon roared, his voice causing the cave to collapse.
The group dodged boulders and finally made it into the sunlight. Dust and Rock spewed from behind them.
Abbadon growled in annoyance, as the shaking ceased. He turned and glowered at Fushuku, who was trying to scurry away. "You will be my servant."
Fushuku huddled in the corner and visibly paled as the large clawed hand came down upon him. "Uh-oh…"

Syaoran and the rest all sat down in Tomoyo's house, the children resting in the few of many rooms, while the teachers and guardians had another… "chat". Yukito and Nakuru decided they would go home to rest, leaving the children in Tomoyo's care.
Sakura took a sip of her tea and frowned. "So…who is this demon again?"
Eriol sat back and sighed in exhaustion. When he had come home, he saw his whole front door blown out. That had been easy enough to fix though, with everyone's help. Now he had to explain something as ancient as time itself? "Abbadon, is a demon from the underworld, released by Madoushi. While in Hitori's body, he could not become his true form. In the cave, when he transformed, he used Hitori's and Madoushi's power. Madoushi was once a servant of Abbadon's and wanted to release him, demo now that he is in his full form he will be much more powerful." Eriol explained.
Tomoyo looked over at her husband. "What was his um…job in the underworld?" It was a stupid question, but one that needed answering anyway.
Surprisingly, Syaoran spoke up. "Abbadon was the controller of the other fallen angels. He inspired uprisings and chaos. He is also in charge of the keys to the abyss."
Sakura shivered a bit. "T-the abyss?"
Suppi entered the conversation. "It is a large black hole, in which you can never find your way out of."
Sakura immediately clung to Syaoran's arm. Kero smiled and flew up to his mistress. "Ya, you know…it's all dark…no one can see you…no one can hear you…"
Sakura hated being scared. "Kero, yamate!" She accidentally swatted him away, making him fly backwards into Eriol's cup of coffee, not tea, since he thought he needed the caffeine. Coffee went everywhere, making everyone but Suppi get wet. Suppi glared at Kero, frosted cream on his head.
Kero sweat dropped and made a nervous laugh. He gingerly reached forward and took off some of the foam, putting it in his mouth. "Hmm…not bad."
That did it with Suppi. Without warning, Suppi pushed down Kero's head back into the coffee, and sat on the top, preventing Kero from resurfacing.
Eriol chuckled for the first time in a long time. "Suppi…enough."
Suppi looked up at his master and sighed before getting off, allowing a air-deprived Kero pop up. Kero glared at Suppi and made ready to dive at him, when Sakura placed one of the pastry lids over Kero, trapping the guardian beast.
"Our problems just got a whole lot worse…" She said quietly, knowing everyone present agreed with her.

A/N: That had to be the best chapter I ever made! Demons…Light, Dark, Gosh I am so on a roll!! Okay, if you guys review I will write more quickly…if not… who knows when. ^_^ Oh, and for you non-jap speakers… "Setai, daijobu dayo" means everything's going to be all right. Also Yamate = stop. Happy? Kk! See you at the next chapter!