Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Song of the Moon ❯ Hope's Hope ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: CCS doesn't belong to me. It belongs to CLAMP and many other fortunate people. I'm not part of that group unfortunalty. ::damn::

A/N:: Hey!! It's me again. I'm writing an other Yue/Tomoyo! Am I the only person besides Valkyrie that supports this couple!? Are we the only ones who dare to write about them and actually post it?! C'mon! I know their are alot of E+T and T+Y nad N+Y but doesn't it get boring after aa while?! Later.

Time started: 5:45 PM 12/1/01

~*Tomoyo's room*~

Tomoyo sat down on her bed with a scetch pad in her hands. She was scetching a battle costume for Sakura. Tears brimmed her eyes as she thought of the beautiful cherry blossom that would never be hers. For Sakura was in love with Syaoran Li. Madly in love with him. She would give her life in a heart beat for him.

Tomoyo dropped the pencil and wiped her eyes,"I love you so much, Sakura. But, I can't have you. You love Li-kun and not me", she said setting the scetch pad on the bed side table. She lied down on her back as the tears streamed from her eyes faster,"Sakura...", she whispered before crying herself to sleep.

~*In the park*~

Yue flew over the park, his long white hair flying behind him. He thought of Clow Reed, the one who owned his heart and soul. He had his heart and he broke it. He never loved Yue in that way. He cared for him and nothing more than that. Yue sighed sadly and flew off into the night.

~*Sakura's room*~

Sakura sighed and stared out of the window,"Something is wrong with Yue-san. I can feel it and something is wrong with Tomoyo-chan. I can tell. Kero-chan, what do you think it is?", she asked the little yellow creature that was sitting on her bed eating a cup of pudding.

Kero looked up,"You know why Yue is upset. He's still hung up on Clow Reed and as for Tomoyo, you know why she's upset and you just don't want to admit it", Kero said licking the wrapper of the pudding cup. Sakura sighed,"Tomoyo-chan is in love with me. I wish I loved her in that way, but, I love Syaoran-kun.", she said sitting on the floor. "

I don't know why..", Kero muttered before a small book flew at his head.

~*Inside the Sakura Book*~(To the Cards, the Book is like a big room)

The Wood Card turned to her friend Rain,"Yue-sama is troubled. I can feel it", she said. Rain sighed and fixed her little hat,"I know. He still likes our former Master.", she said.

Windy came over to them,"No, Rain. He loves him. And he's being upset makes the Mistress upset.", she said sitting next to them.

Watery was in the process of having a fit,"Man! I can't take this! Yue-sama is upset, that makes Mistress upset, and we're so tuned in to her, that it makes us upset, and I'm going crazy!", she said holding her head.

Earthy rolled her eyes,"We should find a way to make him happy so that Mistress is happy", she said fixing her cape.

Song shook her head,"Even if we find a way to help Yue-sama, Mistress will still be upset. Her friend is still upset. She's in love with the Mistress, but, Mistress loves that Li boy", she said resting her head in her hands. Return looked up,"How do you know that that Daijoudi girl is upset?", she asked and Song smiled,"I'm intuned with vocally talented people. So, I can feel the emotions of every talented singer on this planet, but, I don't really pay attention to any of them except for the Mistress's friend.", she said. Shot looked up,"So, you can feel the emotions of the Spears girl?", it asked running a hand through it's spikey hair. Song looked offended,"I said vocally talented, not dirty broads!", she said glaring as Shot chuckled.

Hope suddenly perked up,"I have an idea!", she said clutching her heart thing. Mist smirked,"An idea huh? Did it hurt?",she said giggling. Hope ignored her,"How about we hook Yue-sama and that girl together!", she said excitedly. Bubbles stared at her,"Have you been eating human food again?", she asked suspicously. Hope rolled her eyes,"No! If we put them together then Yue-sama will be happy, the girl will be happy. And if they're happy, then the Mistress will be happy and will be happy and Watery will stop have a fit!", she said smiling.

"And if Mistress is happy then that Li boy will be happy!", Sleep said excitedly. The Twin turned to sleep and said at the same time,"WHO CARES ABOUT HIM!?", they said rolling their eyes as Sleep sweatdropped.

Light stood up,"We should tell the Mistress about our plan.", she proceding to try and open the book.

~*Sakura's room*~

Sakura turned around and noticed the Sakura Book was shaking,"Hey Kero-chan. What's with the Sakura Book? It's shaking", she said backing up. Kero looked up,"I don't know. They must want to come out. I can feel that they want to tell you something", he said floating over to the book. Sakura opened the book and all of the Cards except for a few came shooting out of the book. Sakura could tell they had an idea or something.

"Hello Mistress.", Light Card said and Sakura smiled,"Hi Light! I know you want to tell me something so what is it?", she asked. Mirror walked over to her,"We know you're upset about Yue-sama and your friend and we want to help. You see, Hope has come up with an idea that might help", she said turning to Hope. "Hoe? What kind of idea?", she said walking over to Hope.

Hope sighed,"I think that if we hook your friend and Yue-sama together, we'll all be happy", she said hoping that Sakura would like the idea. Sakura shook her head,"I don't like that idea, Hope", she said and Hope hung her head. Sakura smiled,"I love that idea! It's wonderful!!", she said giving Hope a hug. Hope smiled and hugged her back,"Now we have to think of how to get them together. Sakura smiled,"I know the perfect evil wizard to help us with that plan", she said smirking looking very Eriol-like.

"You wished to see me?", Eriol said floating outside the window. Sakura gasped,"HOE!!! Don't do that!!", she screamed letting him in. "You know that Yue-san still loves Clow, right?", she said sitting on the bed. Eriol nodded,"Yes, I know. I can tell everytime he looks at me. I wish he didn't. I love Kaho", he said sadly.

Sakura nodded,"And that's exactly how I feel about Tomoyo-chan. So, the Hope Card came up with an idea. We should hook Tomoyo-chan and Yue-san together so they can be happy and we'll be happy!", she said smiling at Hope who was blushing shyly. Eriol turned to the Hope Card,"You have a brillient mind, Hope. I congradulate you", he said smiling at her.

Hope smiled,"Thank you. But, we need help on getting them together", she said,"That's Mistress wanted to see you", she told him. Eriol smirked,"I have the perfect idea.", said and they all gathered into a huddle.