Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Song of the Moon ❯ What Happened? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own CardCaptor Sakura. It belongs to CLAMP. Don't sue me because you'll only get 5 pennies.



~*Sakura's Room*~

"I hope this works. Are you sure this will work, Eriol-kun?", Sakura asked. Eriol nodded,"I'm positive it will work.", he said as they both walked to the door. Sakura nodded and released her key,"Oh the things I do so my friends will be happy", she sighed and walked out of the room with Eriol and Kero following.

~*Yukito's Room*~

Yukito was sleeping soundly on his bed dreaming of cupcakes and every other food you could think of. Yue on the other hand wasn't sleeping at all. He transformed into his true form and walked over to the balcony. It was late so nobody would see him anyway. His mind drifted to Clow and how he had ripped his heart out Temple of Doom style. Clow only cared for him and that was it. They were lovers but Clow only used him as a little toy,'How could you?!', he screamed in his mind.

Just then a blinding white light came from the sky. It was swirling and twisting. Yue covered his eyes and tried to fly away. But, the wind was pulling him towards it. Yue grabbed onto the railing of the balcony but that didn't work, he was sucked into the whirling light before it closed up.

~*Tomoyo's Room*~

Tomoyo opened her lavender eyes and sat up. It was pitch black in her room. She glanced at the clock,"No wonder it's so dark. It's midnight.", shee said getting out of bed. She wasn't sleepy so she walked down stairs to fix her something to eat. "I wish I could have you, Sakura.", she whispered to herself when more tears brimmed her eyes as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen which was also pitch black. She didn't feel like turning on the light so she just made her way to the refridgerator and pulled out some cake.

Just then a light came from out of the window. It was blinding white. Tomoyo sheilded her eyes and tried to run, but some sort of vacuum was pulling her toward the light,'Oh my God! I'm going to die!', she thought as she was pulled into the portal and it closed.

~*In the park*~

"Eriol-kun. Are you sure that sending to another country will work? I mean, Tomoyo could just hop on a plane back here. You know how rich she is. And Yue could fly back here in no time.", Sakura said unsurely. Eriol smiled,"I'm sure it will work. Now, it's time to preform the spell.", he told her. Sakura nodded and she searched for Yue's aura but she couldn't find it,"Kero-chan...where's Yue?",she asked worried.

Kero put his pudding cup down and closed his eyes,"I can't sense him or Yukito in Japan at all.", he said sighing. He concentrated again,"He's not in all of Asia", he told her and Sakura gasped,"Hooeee!! What happened to him!", she cried. Eriol closed his eyes,"He isn't on Earth.", he told her. Sakura started crying,"What happened to him! I have to tell Tomoyo!", she called the Fly Card and flew towards Tomoyo's mansion.

Sakura flew into Tomoyo's room and noticed that she wasn't in there at all. She checked for her aura but she couldn't find it at all in the house. It wasn't in Japan, Asia, or Earth. Tears came to her eyes,"Tomoyo. Yue. Where did you go?", she asked picking up a little doll on Tomoyo's dresser.

She returned to Eriol with tears in her eyes,"Tomoyo is missing.",she said shakily,"What happened to her? What happened to Yue? What took them away from us!?", she cried holding Kero to her. Kero hugged her with his tiny paws,"I don't know, Sakura-chan. I really don't know.", he said tears coming from his eyes as he thought of his brother Yue and his friend Tomoyo. He couldn't believe that something had taken them from them and they didn't even sense it. Eriol wrapped his arms around Sakura,"We must go tell the others", he said leading her back home.

~**~**~**~**~

Tomoyo opened her eyes and groaned. Her head hurt something awful. She sat up and gasped. She wasn't home in Japan anymore. She was in some weird dimension. They sky was green, the rocks were pink, the water was orange, and...were those plants staring at her?! "Oh my God. What have I gotten myself into this time?", she asked out loud. She stood up and started walking. She couldn't help but be facinated. This was the most beautiful place she had ever seen, it was odd beyond belief but still beautiful. she heard something that sounded like a low moan coming from behind a bush which was staring at her with big brown eyes on each branch.

Tomoyo swallowed and walked over to the bush and pulled it's branches back, she gasped in shock. She saw something she'd never expect to see in this world,"Yue-san?".


I know it's short and it sucks. R+R anyway. Bye bye!!! ^_^ Yue+Tomoyo rule