Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Song of the Moon ❯ Something More ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*The Song of the Moon*~

Tomoyo smiled softly and ran her fingers through Yue's soft white hair. The poor thing had cried himself to sleep and he now had his head resting on Tomoyo's welcome shoulder.

Tomoyo sighed and leaned back against the pink rock wall of the cave. Her thoughts drifted to Sakura. The one person who owned her heart like nobody else has before and ever will. Tears welled into her eyes when she remembered that Sakura was in love with Li Syaoran. It hurt her more than anything else has before,"Well done, Li-kun.", she whispered a tear falling from her eye,"Well done"

Yue awoke when he felt something wet drop on his back. He knew it was one of Tomoyo's tears,'Why is she crying?', he asked himself. He felt her shudder in his arms and she sobbed softly. She clung onto Yue tighter and she rested her head on his shoulder, her tears soaking through his sleeve,"Daidouji-san?", he asked softly.

Tomoyo jerked when she heard her name slip from Yue's mouth,"Um...yes, Yue-san?", she asked quickly wiping her eyes. Yue sat up and stared into her eyes,"You were crying. Why?", he asked her. Tomoyo swallowed and sighed,"It's nothing. I just had somethings on my mind," she said sniffling.

Yue shook his head,"You're lying. I heard you whisper Li-san's name," he said staring into her stormy eyes. Tomoyo gasped and more tears came to her eyes. Why was she about to tell him everything about her? Was it because they would probably never see Earth again? Was it because those hauntingly beautiful icy blue eyes were staring into her own as if they could penetrate through her soul? She chose the first reason,"Alright, I'll tell you. I might as well tell you, seeing as we might never get out of this dammed place", she said wiping her eyes.

"I love Sakura-chan. But, she loves Li-kun. And....it's....killing me inside", he voice cracked and her breath was coming in short gasps,"I wish she loed me, but...but..", she couldn't hold it in anymore. She threw herself into Yue's chest and cried her eyes out,"I can't take it anymore! Before I used to always say 'I was happy if she was happy. And I should be! She loves him. I hooked them together! I pretty much dug the damn hole for myself", she said wiping her eyes.

Yue didn't say anything. He knew exactly how the poor girl felt. Knowing the one you loved didn't love you back was a fate worse than death. When you felt like that, Death would be a welcome friend. Yue gently stroked her hair,"I know exactly how you feel, Daidouji-san," he thought without realizing he said it. Tomoyo glanced up at him,"You do?", she whispered wiping her eyes.

Yue could have kicked himself for blurting that out. He never did like to share his feelings with people,'I have to think of a way to change the subject or something', he thought to himself,"Well...yes, I have", he blurted out again. Tomoyo sat up in his embrace,"Would you like to tell me about it?", she asked sniffling.

Again, Yue could have kicked himself for that. What was wrong with him? Why was he telling his secrets to her? Was it becuase they were trapped in some weird world with no clue of how to get out? Was it because she had just told him all of her secrets? Was it because those beautiful dark lavender eyes of hers were nearly burning a hole into his soul? What the Hell was wrong with him?!

"Alright, I'll tell you what happened", he said softly. Tomoyo slid out of his arms and sat next to him, waiting for him to continue. Yue sighed leaned back against the wall of the cave,"I love my former Master. I've always have, but, he didn't love me in that way. I thought he did though. We were lovers but, he only used me. I was nothing but his little play thing", he said harshly, tears welled into his eyes.

Tomoyo felt tears well into her eyes as he said this. Knowing Sakura-chan didn't love her in that way was painful, but if she was used just as Sakura's "play thing" as Yue put it, would too much for her to bear. She wrapped her arms around him again and made him rest his head against her chest,"I'm sorry to hear that Yue", she said softly,"I can only imagine what that must feel like", she didn't realise that she was running her fingers up and down the line of his throat.

Yue stilled for a moment when he felt Tomoyo's soft hands on his throat. They were so soft and delicate. He had never been touched so gently before. Clow's touches were somewhat rough and demanding, but hers were like soft feathers running against his skin. He did not realise it but one of his hands rose up to caress her own neck, stroking it as gently as she was to him.

Tomoyo's breath caught when he felt Yue's pale hands on her throat. They felt so soft and gentle. Just then Yue sat up and looked into her eyes. Tomoyo's eyes traveled over his body and back to his eyes. A much of that coldness was still there. Along with a bit of saddness and the slightest touch of affection.

Yue hesitently leaned his head forward and closed his eyes. Tomoyo met him half way and gently kissed him. It was soft, sweet and brief. Yue moaned softly and let his hands slide up and down her shoulders as her hands dug in his hair, but then, both of there minds screamed at them to stop.

Yue and Tomoyo tore their lips away from each other, both of them breathing heavily. Tomoyo blushed deeply as Yue's cheeks turned the slightest bit of light pink,"I'm sorry, Daidouji-san. I don't know what came over me", he said casting his eyes to the ground. Tomoyo shook her head,"It's okay, Yue-san. It was my fault. I'm sorry," she said looking in a different direction. Tomoyo sighed and stood up,"I'm going outside. I think the rain has cleared up", she said walking out of the cave more quickly than she needed to.

Yue stared after her and leaned back against the stone. He couldn't get his mind off of that kiss. It was, was....perfect. It was as if her lips were made to fit so perfectly with his just like her body fit so well in his arms. Yue shook his head to rid himself of these thoughts,'This is nonsense. Daidouji-san loves the Mistress and I can't help but to still love Clow,' he thought closing his eyes.

~*Outside*~

Tomoyo walked on the damp ground and sighed. She couldn't believe that happened! If it were Eriol-kun or Yamasaki-kun it wouldn't have been so bad because they were good friends. If it were Li-kun, she would feel guilty for kissing Sakura-chan's love. But, Yue-san! He had never really said anything to her back home and now that they were in a weirdo world she goes and kisses him?!

She couldn't help but smile when she thought of the kiss. His lips were so gentle snd soft. They fitted against hers perfectly, just like his body fitted in her arms perfectly, it as if he was made to fit against her so well. Tomoyo shook her head,'Tomoyo! Stop it! That was just a moment gone out of our control. It meant nothing', she told herself. She didn't notice something watching her from the bushes.

Tomoyo let out a startled gasp as she was pushed to the ground and pinned. She turned her head to see the most hideous animal she had ever seen in her life. It was half snake and half hyena, it had blood red eyes, it was as big as an elephant, and was snarling at her, licking it's chops. Tomoyo swallowed and closed her eyes. She was never going to see Sakura-chan, Li-kun, Eriol-kun, Kero-chan, Spinal Sun, Ruby Moon or Yue-san again. Her eyes snapped open when she remembered Yue. He could save her if he got here quick enough,"YUE-SAN!!!! HELP ME!!!!", she screamed as the creature held her down harder.

Yue's eyes snapped open when he heard Tomoyo's terrified screams and her screeching his name. He stood quickly and took of in the direction of her shrieks. He flew as fast as he could and stopped cold when he saw the monster. It was the most disgusting thing he'd ever seen in his existence!!! He raised his hands to try and make his ice shards but it didn't work,"What?!", he gasped.

The creatures ears perked up and he turned his head towards Yue and snarled. Then the creature smiled evilly and spoke to him,"You've come to try and save this....this...I don't know what it is. Well, if you want my dinner so badly, you can pry it. From my dead claws!", he roared and sent a lightening bolt at Yue from his mouth. Yue gasped and flew high, the lightening nearly missed his ankles. He tried to to make a bow and arrow of energy but it failed. The creature looked up him and smiled right before he shot a beam of orange energy and struck Yue in the head, knocking him out. The monster laughed as Yue fell from the sky to the rose-yellow ground below.

Tomoyo screamed and ran as fast as she could towards Yue since the monster had released it's hold on her. She knealed next to him and pulled him into her lap,"Oh Yue-san. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry!", she sobbed. She heard a deep chuckle from where the monster was. She turned her head and glared,"You evil, disgusting, ugly creature! You make me sick!", she yelled holding Yue as to her.

The creature smiled,"You, ebony furred one, I want to know something. Are you from the Milky Way Galaxy?", he asked. Tomoyo looked puzzled but nodded,"Yes. We are. Why?!", she asked hotly. The creature smirked,"And you're from the planet called Earth, am I correct?", he asked and again she nodded. The thing shook it's head,"I will not devour you. And your friend will live. I can smell his life force. But, let me ask you this one last thing. Why was he holding his arms in such an odd fashion? It looked as if he was concentrating. What was he doing?", he asked cocking his head to the side. Tomoyo was so over joyed that Yue was alive. But then she remembered his question,"He was trying to kill you. He was using his powers, or, at least trying to but they didn't work", she said.

The creature laughed,"Of course it wouldn't work. His magical powers lies on Earth. He is nothing more than a mere parasite here, no matter how powerful he was there", the monster said turning away,"I'm going to return to my hunt for my mate and childeren. That is why I attacked you. But, you are too small for a hearty meal. So goodbye now, whatever you are. You will never see me again. I might see you, but, you won't see me", he said walking away but then he turned his head,"And if your friend has no power here, there is a chance that you might", he said and with that he was gone.

Tomoyo stared after the creature until he was gone,"I might have power here. I never had it on Earth. So, I might have it here", she whispered softly. Tomoyo then remembered Yue. She lied him on the ground gently and ran over to a nearby pond. She took a piece of her shirt sleeve and ripped it off and soaked it in the water. She then ran back over to Yue who had a nasty bruise forming on his forehead from the fall. She placed the cloth on his head and settled next to him, brushing a few strands of hair out of his face. She placed a soft kiss on his cheek,"I'm sorry, Yue. And thank you", she whispered.

Yue's eyes fluttered open and he found himself staring into Tomoyo's worried and relieved eyes,"Daidouji-san?", he asked weakly. Tomoyo smiled,"Ssh. It's alright. The creature is gone. He's not going to hurt us", she said gently. Yue tried to sit up but couldn't. Tomoyo held his shoulders and told him to be still,"You'll hurt yourself even more", she said softly.
Yue looked as if he were about to protest but she shook her head,"No. Be still. If you want to go back in the cave, I'll carry you", she said. Yue for a split second looked as if he were about to laugh,"I don't think you can carry me, Daidouji-san", he said with the slightest hint of a smile. Tomoyo scowled,"Why not? I'm just as strong as the next person!", she yelled and with that, she slid her arms under Yue's back and knees and lifted him up.

Yue gasped and closed his eyes. This had to be the most humiliating thing that ever happened to him. Tomoyo giggled as she walked to the cave. He wasn't heavy at all. Her backpack was heavier than Yue. When they finally made it there, she gently laid him down on the stone floor. Yue stared at her,"Thank you, Daidouji-san", he said,'for completly humiliating me. Thank goodness Keroberos isn't here", he added silently.

Tomoyo sat down next to him,"Yue-san. I know why your powers didn't work. The creature explained to me before he left", she said brushing a strand of hair out of her eyes,"It's because your powers are on Earth. The creature also said that if you don't have powers in this world, then, maybe I do", she told him.

Yue nodded,"I see. But, I just wonder when are we going to get out of here", he said turning his head. Tomoyo sighed,"I don't know, Yue-san. I really don't know", she said and her voice cracked as tears welled into her eyes. She missed home so much. She missed Sakura-chan, Li-kun, Eriol-kun, Nakuru-san, and Kero-chan so much! Tomoyo brought her knees to her chest and began to cry,"I want to go home. I want to see Sakura-chan again," she sobbed into her hands.

Yue sat up the best he could and winced. His back was hurting so much because of the fall. He pulled Tomoyo's hands away from her face,"I want to go home too, Daidouji-san. I want to see Mistress and Cerebus as much as I hate to admit it, I actually somewhat miss Akizuki", he said holding her wrists. Tomoyo looked up and laughed softly. Yue let her wrists go and held onto her shoulders,"I know that we will get out of here. Mistress is probably working with Eriol-sama to get us back", he said staring into her eyes. Tomoyo smiled,"Thank you, Yue-san", she whispered softly and gave him a hug. Yue smiled a small smile,"You're welcome, Daidouji-san", he whispered back and returned her hug.

Tomoyo pulled back a bit to stare into Yue's eyes. They didn't have much of the coldness in them. Some of it was there but, half of it was gone.Tomoyo smiled and leaned forward and gently kissed him again. Yue stilled but then he pulled away,"I don't think we should do this", he said breathing heavily.]

Tomoyo sighed and nodded,"You're right, Yue-san," she said pulling away ashamed at herself. She just couldn't keep her lips to herself. She gasped when she felt Yue pull her into his lap, like he had done the night before. Tomoyo smiled and leaned back against his chest as he wrapped his wings around her.

Tomoyo sighed and leaned her head against his shoulder. She felt so safe with him. Even though he had no powers here, she still felt safe. She smiled to herself, pleased that she had made Yue open up a bit. She knew he was only doing this to comfort her or to warm her up since it was cold. But, she felt it was something else.

Yue loved the way she fitted to him, even though he hated to admit it. She was so soft and warm. He sighed and leaned against the stone of the cave's interior.She had twisted herself into a more comfortable position and she had turned her head so that her lips were, just barely yet just enough to drive him insane, touching his swan like neck. Yue stilled and was breathing heavily. She was only doing this because she was asleep and had no idea. But, he somewhat wanted it to be something a bit more.