Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ The Song of the Moon ❯ Comforting Caresses ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Yue's breathing grew heavy at the feel of Tomoyo's soft lips barely touching his pale neck. It was so unlike the feeling of Clow's lips on his neck from so many years ago. When Clow kissed Yue's neck, it was brief and heated and swift. Now, this young girl who didn't even have the faintest idea of what she was doing was arousing him to no end. Yue closed his eyes and tilted his head back slightly as his breathing increased.

Please let her wake up. I don't want to wake her up.

Tomoyo's eyes gently slid open. She noticed her lips were barely pressed against Yue's neck. She glanced up at Yue, his eyes were closed and his breathing was quick. At first she thought he was asleep but the a soft little moan escaped his pale lips. Tomoyo suppressed the urge to smile. Poor Yue was having the hardest time with Tomoyo's lips pressed against his neck. She lifted her head and tapped his shoulder. His eyes snapped open and his breathing decreased. He turned his head to her.

They didn't say anything, only stared into each others eyes. Icy silver lavender drowning in pools of soft bluish violet. Yue leaned his head down as Tomoyo rose to meet him. His lips captured hers in an unsure kiss. Her lips meshed with his perfectly. Tomoyo twisted her fingers into Yue's soft silky moonlight white hair and he ran his hands up and down her back softly. Tomoyo parted her lips and gently traced his lips with her tongue, wanting entrance. Yue gasped and stilled for a moment then parted his allowing her to explore.

His lips were cold and tasted of vanilla. Tomoyo moved her hands from his hair to his shoulders, gently squeezing them. Yue groaned softly and Tomoyo gently pushed him to his back, aware of his injuries. She leaned over him, still holding him, still kissing him. Yue pulled Tomoyo on top of him and she straddled his hips. They broke apart and stared at each other.

"Yue...," she whispered softly.

"Tomoyo...we shouldn't do this," he said sitting up, her legs still wrapped around his waist.

"But I want to...and I know you want to also," she said stroking his hips.

"I do but...," he didn't get to finish what he was saying when Tomoyo covered his lips with his. She pulled away and he stared at her wide icy eyes.

"But nothing, Yue. I know you still love Clow but you have to move on. Just like I have to move on since Sakura-chan doesn't love me," Tomoyo said kissing his cheek.

Yue stared at her for a few moments and Tomoyo knew he was going to say no and gently move her off of him. He sighed and then grasped the back of Tomoyo's head and kissed her gently. Tomoyo gasped and then kissed him back. Yue pulled away from her and brushed a strand of hair from her eyes. Tomoyo closed her eyes at his touch. He was gentle with her.

Yue took on of Tomoyo's hands and began to kiss her fingers. Tomoyo smiled and pulled his head to hers, kissing him softly. She reached behind him and undid the bindings of his hair. Yue gently eased her onto her back and Tomoyo pulled him down with her. He pulled away from her and cupped her cheek in his hand. He trailed his fingers from her face to her neck and stopped at the opening of her blouse. He looked up at her for permission. She nodded and he smiled and unbuttoned her blouse, his lips following his fingers as the crept further down her body....

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tomoyo held Yue tighter and his wings wrapped around her. Her head rested against his shoulder. She still couldn't believe what happened but she didn't regret it. When they had first met, they rarely spoke to each other until a few yesterday. Then, they got sucked into a weirdo world and they grew closer and they had even kissed. It was her first ever passionate kiss. Oh sure, she'd kissed Eriol during Truth or Dare but this was different. Then, a monster attacks them and Yue was badly injured. Then they kiss again, and then they made love. It was her first time but she loved every minute of it. He was so gentle with her. His body felt so good to her. She sighed and kissed Yue on the cheek and felt herself slip into unconsciousness. But she realized something. She realized that in one day, Yue had done something she thought nobody could ever do.

Make her fall in love with him.

I love you, Yue.

Yue's eyes opened and he looked down at her. She was so beautiful. He couldn't believe what had happened. He didn't regret it either. He had always ignored when they first met. Then, just yesterday, they end up here and she kisses him, he rejected her at first because of his devotion to Clow but she had a point, it was over and Clow was gone and his reincarnation loved Kaho Mizuki. Then, a beast attacks him and he was injured. They kissed again, but with more passion and then hey made love. No one had ever touched him the way she did before. Shrouded in innocence yet yearning to please him. He tightened his arms and wings around her and she moved closer in response, seeking his warmth unconsciously. Her arms wrapped around him in naive possesion. She looked so vunerable, so beautiful.

Yue felt himself begin to slip into the depths of sleep. He rested his head on top of hers. But before he fell asleep and he realized something. He had broken his promise to himself that he made a long time ago.

He had given his heart to another dark eyed, dark haired enigma for the second time in his creation.

I love you, Tomoyo